Little Daily Prophet's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little Daily Prophet's Forum

Thoughts and Theories

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"Sword of Truth" by Terry Goodking

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
berowl
Admin
berowl

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2007-01-11

"Sword of Truth" by Terry Goodking Empty
PostSubject: "Sword of Truth" by Terry Goodking   "Sword of Truth" by Terry Goodking Icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2007 7:20 pm

This cycle is one of the most awesome I've read even if only six have released in France. Again, this is the story of a magician. But not a commun one, he can manipulate two kinds of magic opposited by their nature, he is a wizard of war, the first since hundreds of years.
His grandfather is one of the most powerfull wizard, he was the one who closed the passage between the world of Death and their own.
But as this synopsis supposes, this situation won't last affraid and our hero Richard will have to reveal himself...

A Great cycle! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://littledailyprophet.wordpress.com
Amber

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2007-02-14

PostSubject: Re: "Sword of Truth" by Terry Goodking   "Sword of Truth" by Terry Goodking Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2007 6:54 am

Great? These were some of the best books i have ever read! I was really excited to get the whole series! Terry Goodkind really went all out on these!
Back to top Go down
berowl
Admin
berowl

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2007-01-11

PostSubject: Re: "Sword of Truth" by Terry Goodking   "Sword of Truth" by Terry Goodking Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2007 3:13 pm

lol
you know I'm french, so it's hard to express my feelings like you people Laughing
and when I say it's great, it means I really love it ! I love you
Back to top Go down
http://littledailyprophet.wordpress.com
Phoenix

Phoenix

Number of posts : 1772
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: "Sword of Truth" by Terry Goodking   "Sword of Truth" by Terry Goodking Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2007 5:49 pm

i'll have to check those out they sound really interesting
Back to top Go down
http://www.lifetimesphoenixmonroe.blogspot.com
trah

trah

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2007-02-10

PostSubject: Re: "Sword of Truth" by Terry Goodking   "Sword of Truth" by Terry Goodking Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2007 6:39 pm

Yeah its sounds like a good series! !

How many books are there all together..... Coz you said only six are out in France......... confused
Back to top Go down
Amber

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2007-02-14

PostSubject: Re: "Sword of Truth" by Terry Goodking   "Sword of Truth" by Terry Goodking Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2007 2:00 pm

I think there's like...11 or something like that
there's alot of them and there all around 1,000 pages so they'll keep you buisy!

Peace out girl scoute
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

Number of posts : 1772
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: "Sword of Truth" by Terry Goodking   "Sword of Truth" by Terry Goodking Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2007 6:56 am

i might have to put them on hold i checked out the first one and i am already reading like 10 other books right now sooo i dont know
Back to top Go down
http://www.lifetimesphoenixmonroe.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Sword of Truth" by Terry Goodking   "Sword of Truth" by Terry Goodking Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Sword of Truth" by Terry Goodking
Page 1 of 1