Little Daily Prophet's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little Daily Prophet's Forum

Thoughts and Theories

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Book layout

Go down 
+10
Stapler
Sparky
Phoenix
christlina
greenmagicpixie13
short4life999
shvang
berowl
trah
2COOL
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Who do you think is going to be the next rider?
Arya
Book layout Vote_lcap63%Book layout Vote_rcap
 63% [ 17 ]
Roran
Book layout Vote_lcap11%Book layout Vote_rcap
 11% [ 3 ]
Nasuada
Book layout Vote_lcap4%Book layout Vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Elva
Book layout Vote_lcap0%Book layout Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Katrina
Book layout Vote_lcap19%Book layout Vote_rcap
 19% [ 5 ]
Other
Book layout Vote_lcap3%Book layout Vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 27

AuthorMessage
2COOL

2COOL

Number of posts : 1639
Registration date : 2007-02-04

Book layout Empty
PostSubject: Book layout   Book layout Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2007 11:19 pm

Well i think that Arya and Murtagh will have her point of veiw written just like Roran and Nasuada were. If she is the rider or not(most likely yes)but i think that the others point of view will still be written.
I also think that the book is going to be huge!As well as being called 'empire'(keeping the E----- theme going) but i also think that it will have something to do with elves,but there is nothing that has six letters that i know of that will have anything to do with elves.confused
Back to top Go down
trah

trah

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2007-02-10

Book layout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book layout   Book layout Icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2007 9:41 am

I think that Arya will be the next rider too, but I really want it to be somebody else like Nasuada or Katrina because I think it'll be too obivious if CP chooses Arya.............

But he did say it would be obvious yet it would suprise you........ Question

I don't think Elva be the next rider because in Eldest Eragon said he would remove the curse so she'd age normally and only be a child....................

Wouldn't it be cool if Angela was the next rider or is one already? ? ? Suspect

I really hope that the book ISN'T called Empire because it's so predictable!!!!
Back to top Go down
berowl
Admin
berowl

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2007-01-11

Book layout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book layout   Book layout Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2007 2:51 pm

Yes me too
Empire would be a poor title. What would mean this title ? That Eragon failed to kill Galbatorix ? I don't know.... scratch

Anyway
I think it can be "Elvish"
Back to top Go down
http://littledailyprophet.wordpress.com
shvang

shvang

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-02-09

Book layout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book layout   Book layout Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2007 10:59 am

[b]I THINK IT WILL BE EITHER KATRINA OR RORAN OR NASUADA ARYA IS JUST TO OBVIOUS
Back to top Go down
short4life999

short4life999

Number of posts : 1759
Registration date : 2007-02-24

Book layout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book layout   Book layout Icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2007 12:45 am

I dont think paolini had many choices for the new rider cept for Arya in the 1st place...he did say it would be obvious.

He probably wont do the whole murtaghs point of view thing either caus then we would no wats hapenin over on The dark side What a Face Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
greenmagicpixie13

greenmagicpixie13

Number of posts : 1648
Registration date : 2007-02-20

Book layout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book layout   Book layout Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2007 11:49 pm

I think knowing whats happing on the Twisted Evil Dark Side Twisted Evil would be really cool. I'm twisted though so Twisted Evil lol!
Back to top Go down
christlina

christlina

Number of posts : 2650
Registration date : 2007-03-06

Book layout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book layout   Book layout Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2007 5:38 pm

ITS arya whos the moron voting for katrina?? shed be worse than useless! No its got to be her maybe shell become the rider in a suprising way
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

Number of posts : 1772

Book layout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book layout   Book layout Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2007 7:46 pm

i hope not its just way to obvious and i think the next book should be called ENTRAP and i also think it would be awesome if we could here murtaughs point of view this time cuz i have a feeling he will have a huge part in this book
Back to top Go down
http://www.lifetimesphoenixmonroe.blogspot.com
greenmagicpixie13

greenmagicpixie13

Book layout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book layout   Book layout Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2007 10:14 pm

I'm the idotic blonde voting for katrina Very Happy if aray becomes the next rider, i hope she would die in battle. I never really liked her character. I dont know why. Question
If I had to write the last book of the inheritance trilogy, this is how I would write it;
Eragon would get captured and tourtered by gal. He would be forced to work with gal. Gal would teach him dark, scary secrets. 3rd egg haches for a 17-18 year old girl, who is taught by gal. Murtagh likes this girl rider in the love kinda sense. Gal sic's all 3 riders on varden, varden go byebye, but a couple people like roran, maybe nusuada,aray, angalea, survive and goes into hiding. Gal holds victory party everybody gets drunk. Murtagh and the female rider have a on night stand together. Girl gets pregnent. after the baby is born (its a boy!) The mother goes and hides the baby away to be raised with her brother, {sound familar} who lives in the area formaly knowen as surda, very close to the beor mountains.13 years later, the boy and his freinds go into the mountains one day and in a cave finds a big [insert color here] rock { this does sound familar for some reason} well, in the village, dont you know, is the varden ex-agent in hiding, angela who use to be a rider. Egg hatches, angalea starts training him, brings hm to the spine near terim where all the other varden people were hiding. Finishes training, the varden go to war (again) with the empire, this time they win though, and the three riders are realesed, everything is all good Cool
i'm happy this is the internet and know one here will no where I live, cuz I would have to go into hidin! Please dont hurt me! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sparky

Sparky

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2007-03-17

Book layout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book layout   Book layout Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2007 8:36 pm

dani you have a very "different" oppinon and i am sorry if you get mad at me. thank goodness for this safe internet!!!!!!!!!!!! Shocked
Back to top Go down
christlina

christlina

Book layout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book layout   Book layout Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2007 9:48 pm

thats a flippin awesome idea! i like it! lol but arya stilll needs to die then eragon will die of greif. i really dont like arya much either she has her own way shes different. great theory well put together!
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

Number of posts : 1772

Book layout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book layout   Book layout Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2007 2:18 pm

yea tht would be kinda cool if history repeated itself but hopefully murtaugh has more common sense than tht
Back to top Go down
http://www.lifetimesphoenixmonroe.blogspot.com
Stapler

Stapler

Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2007-03-23

Book layout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book layout   Book layout Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2007 3:13 am

Laughing
Back to top Go down
christlina

christlina

Book layout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book layout   Book layout Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2007 12:06 am

that smiley scares me.
Back to top Go down
Stapler

Stapler

Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2007-03-23

Book layout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book layout   Book layout Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2007 1:59 am

It's supposed to be laughing... It looks like his mouth hurts...
Back to top Go down
Gingerale2711

Gingerale2711

Number of posts : 848
Localisation : USA, UNITED STATES, AMERICA, U KNOW, THAT PLACE :-)
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Book layout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book layout   Book layout Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2007 2:13 am

ya, lol, i noticed that too. that isn't the best of the smileys. it kinda looks like a nervous laugh to me. Laughing weird... there are a lot of other better smileys Very Happy Razz Smile pirat clown pig tongue sunny farao king queen jocolor flower
Back to top Go down
greenmagicpixie13

greenmagicpixie13

Book layout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book layout   Book layout Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2007 2:44 am

I like being different Very Happy Smile Surprised Cool Twisted Evil Wink Rolling Eyes What a Face pirat tongue alien cat monkey pig rabbit Basketball cheers bom drunken sunny albino cherry santa rendeer farao king queen jocolor geek elephant flower afro lol!
Laughing Freaky
study study study study study {this is me!} study study study study
Back to top Go down
christlina

christlina

Book layout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book layout   Book layout Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2007 9:25 pm

Razz me too! how conincidental.
Back to top Go down
greenmagicpixie13

greenmagicpixie13

Book layout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book layout   Book layout Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2007 10:10 pm

we would make good freinds! alien to bad we will probaley never meet cuz the world would go kaboom if we wanted it to. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
christlina

christlina

Book layout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book layout   Book layout Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2007 10:23 pm

yes we would you dont happen to live in pennsylvania do you?
Back to top Go down
greenmagicpixie13

greenmagicpixie13

Book layout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book layout   Book layout Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2007 10:31 pm

Western New York. queen
Back to top Go down
short4life999

short4life999

Number of posts : 1759
Registration date : 2007-02-24

Book layout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book layout   Book layout Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2007 11:28 pm

Go NY! Woot! Razz Very Happy pirat afro
Back to top Go down
Gingerale2711

Gingerale2711

Number of posts : 848
Localisation : USA, UNITED STATES, AMERICA, U KNOW, THAT PLACE :-)
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Book layout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book layout   Book layout Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2007 1:24 am

i read study study study study study alot too. i read 4 books this spring break when i was on vacation. my other friends didn't go anywhere on spring break and they really didn't have anything to do so u would think they might read, right? nope, one only reads like 3 chapters in the whole 10 days i was gone(ahem... sparky) the other doesn't read at all in the 10 days, i am very angry about this cause they are both reading the bartimaeus trilogy and they won't read it fast enough! Mad Mad Mad i am not talking to the one who didn't read at all until she reads more than a chapter. Mad Mad i am sad Crying or Very sad GO MICHIGAN
Back to top Go down
2COOL

2COOL

Number of posts : 1639
Registration date : 2007-02-04

Book layout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book layout   Book layout Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2007 2:15 am

Aussie, Aussie, Aussie
OI OI OI
Back to top Go down
christlina

christlina

Book layout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book layout   Book layout Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2007 10:05 pm

perhaps we will someday meet *wiggles fingers mysteriously* oh and ya kno what pittsburgh rules i dont care what yall say i live in a better place!!! wait wtf thats right i hate my house,school, well pretty much everything ya know what! Go Washington!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Book layout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book layout   Book layout Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Book layout
Page 1 of 17Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next