Little Daily Prophet's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little Daily Prophet's Forum

Thoughts and Theories

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Three Vests

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Amber

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2007-02-14

The Three Vests Empty
PostSubject: The Three Vests   The Three Vests Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2007 2:56 pm

I really hate to make another topic since t here are so many already but i just had to tell you about this trilogy called the Three Vests. Have any of you read them??
Back to top Go down
trah

trah

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2007-02-10

The Three Vests Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Three Vests   The Three Vests Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2007 5:19 pm

Nope........What's it about? ? scratch
It's a pretty weird title.....................
Back to top Go down
Amber

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2007-02-14

The Three Vests Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Three Vests   The Three Vests Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2007 9:47 pm

haha, yeah that's what i thought. They are about how these three kids are exploring a cave and find a chest, like a treasure chest, and when they open it up they get these different powers. ex. a power could be speed or something like that.
And the reason the books are called the three vests are because, durr it's about three kids and the reason they say "vests" is because when they activate there power a vest of light wraps around there chest so...yeah!! they are really good. Deffinatly not hard reading maybe a little harder than the chronicles of narnia.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

Number of posts : 1772
Registration date : 2007-02-09

The Three Vests Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Three Vests   The Three Vests Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 6:09 pm

it sounds way difficult of a book to read i better stick with The Chronicles of Narnia no im jus kidding they sound pretty good ill have to check them out. who are they by?
Back to top Go down
http://www.lifetimesphoenixmonroe.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

The Three Vests Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Three Vests   The Three Vests Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Three Vests
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little Daily Prophet's Forum :: Other Books :: A Forum for all the other books you want to talk about-
Jump to: