Little Daily Prophet's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little Daily Prophet's Forum

Thoughts and Theories

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Join the mob!

Go down 
+6
short4life999
Sparky
Gingerale2711
Phoenix
christlina
greenmagicpixie13
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Do you want aray to die?
No! She's my favorite character!
Join the mob! Vote_lcap15%Join the mob! Vote_rcap
 15% [ 2 ]
No
Join the mob! Vote_lcap8%Join the mob! Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Whatever happens happens.
Join the mob! Vote_lcap46%Join the mob! Vote_rcap
 46% [ 6 ]
YES!
Join the mob! Vote_lcap31%Join the mob! Vote_rcap
 31% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
greenmagicpixie13

greenmagicpixie13

Number of posts : 1648
Registration date : 2007-02-20

Join the mob! Empty
PostSubject: Join the mob!   Join the mob! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2007 12:20 am

Many people have said " If CP does this, or that, I'm going to kill him/ insert what ever here." So, just to keep things. like, good, just state what you dont want him to do and Join the mob! Smile We'll make a meeting date out side his house after the book comes out Smile
Back to top Go down
christlina

christlina

Number of posts : 2650
Registration date : 2007-03-06

Join the mob! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Join the mob!   Join the mob! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2007 12:54 am

I like how you think pixie-whatever-the-heck-your-name-is. i hope she dies ,shes much to perfect *does first message tango* cant she just have like one flaw a wrinkle birthmark anything??!?!?
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

Number of posts : 1772
Registration date : 2007-02-09

Join the mob! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Join the mob!   Join the mob! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2007 1:36 am

ii agree shes to perfect and its infuriating to me i mean why cant a guy ever fall for the girl with flaws like why cant he fall for Angela or somebody like that So arya can die for all i care Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.lifetimesphoenixmonroe.blogspot.com
christlina

christlina

Join the mob! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Join the mob!   Join the mob! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2007 2:05 am

eragon falling for angela...*ahem* you know what i think? i think cp uses himself for a model for eragon and he likes a hot older woman whom he cant touch and considering that angela was roughly modeled after his sister this would infact be insest and is infact frowned apoun in most cultures No lol its a funny idea though and since when does angela ave visible flaws?
Back to top Go down
Gingerale2711

Gingerale2711

Number of posts : 848
Localisation : USA, UNITED STATES, AMERICA, U KNOW, THAT PLACE :-)
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Join the mob! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Join the mob!   Join the mob! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2007 3:55 am

ya, i don't really like arya, but i don't think she should just randomly die(like get barbequed by saphira's fire). though that would be funny. but if she died and CP made it work out in a good way, (like it fit the story well and all)i wouldn't exactly mind. murtagh better not die but i could see it happening.(unfortunetly). i will join that mob of urs! but does anyone actually know where he lives, that will be a problem.... i don't think eragon will fall in love with angela. that is just a little too different...
Back to top Go down
Sparky

Sparky

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2007-03-17

Join the mob! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Join the mob!   Join the mob! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2007 10:20 pm

yeah having eragon and angela hook up that could get ugly! No I wonder if CP's sister would like angela to hook up with eragon because angela in the book is based on CP's sister Question
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

Join the mob! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Join the mob!   Join the mob! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2007 11:21 pm

i didnt say tht eragon and angela should hook up i was just contemplating why do all male authors make their male heros fall for the perfect women
Back to top Go down
Gingerale2711

Gingerale2711

Join the mob! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Join the mob!   Join the mob! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2007 11:43 pm

o, ya that is true. i have noticed that before, gosh, some authors are so immature. lol Very Happy (notice i didn't use the scary-laughing smiley).
Back to top Go down
short4life999

short4life999

Number of posts : 1759
Registration date : 2007-02-24

Join the mob! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Join the mob!   Join the mob! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2007 12:59 am

its kind of a guy thing, its hard to explain and you wouldnt understand, but if i was paolini i would make arya the same, i'l put it at that

i think im like the only guy on this site wow alien
Back to top Go down
2COOL

2COOL

Number of posts : 1639
Registration date : 2007-02-04

Join the mob! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Join the mob!   Join the mob! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2007 2:26 am

Really, cyclops
*ah hem*

Hi, how are you?
Back to top Go down
Gingerale2711

Gingerale2711

Join the mob! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Join the mob!   Join the mob! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2007 2:53 am

lol, ur funny Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

Join the mob! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Join the mob!   Join the mob! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2007 7:18 pm

lol! lol! of course you guys would say tht ur guys so i doubt us girls will win this battle so im juust gonna drop it
Back to top Go down
christlina

christlina

Join the mob! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Join the mob!   Join the mob! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2007 6:03 am

If arya died it would be tragic and beautifuly romantic *sobs* but i hate her and would rejoice if she died. Cool
Back to top Go down
greenmagicpixie13

greenmagicpixie13

Join the mob! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Join the mob!   Join the mob! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2007 9:58 pm

Aray would probaley be on a boat looking at a mirror fixing her make up and angela will come and push her over so that she could have eragons heart. I love you Laughing
I think C. P live in Montana, Minnisota, its all the same.
Back to top Go down
short4life999

short4life999

Number of posts : 1759
Registration date : 2007-02-24

Join the mob! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Join the mob!   Join the mob! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2007 10:07 pm

Shocked do you even remember that shes wicked old, not like arya elf old, like human old.You Arrow drunken ???
Back to top Go down
christlina

christlina

Join the mob! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Join the mob!   Join the mob! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 5:58 pm

angela is even older than arya i believe and thats reallllly old! ah well...strange theory almost as bad as murtagh and eragon going gay
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

Join the mob! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Join the mob!   Join the mob! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 6:01 pm

omg i never meant that they should get together geez i swear i shoulda never written it cant say nothing i swear once again Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
christlina

christlina

Join the mob! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Join the mob!   Join the mob! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 9:42 pm

lol Razz no talkings good!!!!
Back to top Go down
greenmagicpixie13

greenmagicpixie13

Join the mob! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Join the mob!   Join the mob! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 3:06 am

Eragon+Murtagh. Ummmm. First they are dudes. Second they're brothers/half brothers.
third, they'res only one gay character in inheritance.
I'm thinkin that sometime in August we should meet. santa
Back to top Go down
christlina

christlina

Join the mob! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Join the mob!   Join the mob! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 4:06 pm

im good with august..if it aint be out by then then me be very very busy... study study study
Back to top Go down
greenmagicpixie13

greenmagicpixie13

Join the mob! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Join the mob!   Join the mob! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2007 8:50 pm

If its not out in august then i will kidnapp his stuffed teddy bear he sleeps with everynight untill it is out.
Back to top Go down
greenmagicpixie13

greenmagicpixie13

Join the mob! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Join the mob!   Join the mob! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2007 8:51 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
christlina

christlina

Join the mob! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Join the mob!   Join the mob! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2007 10:42 pm

his teddy bears name is arya...so you better kill it once you find it and kidnap it
Back to top Go down
greenmagicpixie13

greenmagicpixie13

Join the mob! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Join the mob!   Join the mob! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2007 10:16 pm

yeah, send it back to him limb by limb! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
christlina

christlina

Join the mob! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Join the mob!   Join the mob! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2007 10:31 pm

LIMB BY BLOODSTAINED LIMB!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Join the mob! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Join the mob!   Join the mob! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Join the mob!
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little Daily Prophet's Forum :: Eragon :: The Inheritance Cycle-
Jump to: