Little Daily Prophet's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little Daily Prophet's Forum

Thoughts and Theories

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

black. red. white.

Go down 
+2
Gingerale2711
christlina
6 posters
AuthorMessage
christlina

christlina

Number of posts : 2650
Registration date : 2007-03-06

black. red. white. Empty
PostSubject: black. red. white.   black. red. white. Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2007 9:48 pm

this is a great trilogy i just started and i cant stop reading it its by Ted DEKkER great writer! *off to read some more*
Back to top Go down
Gingerale2711

Gingerale2711

Number of posts : 848
Localisation : USA, UNITED STATES, AMERICA, U KNOW, THAT PLACE :-)
Registration date : 2007-02-08

black. red. white. Empty
PostSubject: Re: black. red. white.   black. red. white. Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2007 11:22 pm

when u get the chance, tell us wat its about, and have u noticed that a lot of series are trilogys? just kinda strange...*goes off to contemplate*(contemplate's my word of the day. Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
christlina

christlina

black. red. white. Empty
PostSubject: Re: black. red. white.   black. red. white. Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2007 1:32 am

sweet.....*deep deep breath* ok its about a guy named thomas hunter. he lives in denver colorado and is getting chased by drug lords. he gets shot is the head and starts having these extremely realistic dreams...in his dreams he is in a new earth, our earth as we know it has been taken over by a virus called the raison strain, it was origanally an airborne vaccine, but under extreme heat it mutated into a deadly virus that wiped out almost the entire earth in a matter of three weeks...roushes (a white fury bat living in his dream world) know everything about the histories (old earth) and they give him information that proves his dreams are real and he convinces his sister back in denver that there real too they have to stop the raison virus from contaminating the earth, the other world (his dream/real world) is threatened by huge black evil bats with enormous red eyes, the dream world no evil exist except in the black forest,where the bats are and i think they will soon invade (havent finished the book) and he soon realizes Elyon (the GOd) has like allowed hiim the dreams so as to save both worlds, but he doenst know if he can and for that matter neither do i ...later
Back to top Go down
Gingerale2711

Gingerale2711

black. red. white. Empty
PostSubject: Re: black. red. white.   black. red. white. Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2007 10:22 pm

that sounds good, i'll c if i can find it somewhere, i am almost finished with the series i'm reading right now so i need another book. but i might not find it cuz our library has basically no books. at least not any that i wanna read. Mad stupid encyclopedias and dictionarys...
Back to top Go down
christlina

christlina

black. red. white. Empty
PostSubject: Re: black. red. white.   black. red. white. Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2007 4:46 pm

read it! it has the best ending on earth!!!!!!OMG *covers mouth* *mumbles behind hands* ahhhH!!!! its sooo good!!!
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

Number of posts : 1772
Registration date : 2007-02-09

black. red. white. Empty
PostSubject: Re: black. red. white.   black. red. white. Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2007 5:48 pm

i'll have to check it out
Back to top Go down
http://www.lifetimesphoenixmonroe.blogspot.com
2COOL

2COOL

Number of posts : 1639
Registration date : 2007-02-04

black. red. white. Empty
PostSubject: Re: black. red. white.   black. red. white. Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2007 11:26 pm

Oooooh, you play guitar, awesome! I can play alright, but by ear not "notes"
Back to top Go down
christlina

christlina

black. red. white. Empty
PostSubject: Re: black. red. white.   black. red. white. Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2007 7:29 pm

thats really good! i play decent keyboard by ear but im new to guitar so chords and such are still my way of life
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

black. red. white. Empty
PostSubject: Re: black. red. white.   black. red. white. Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2007 1:46 am

yea i started out on notes but i can play by ear now and i still play the piano by notes
Back to top Go down
2COOL

2COOL

black. red. white. Empty
PostSubject: Re: black. red. white.   black. red. white. Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2007 9:25 am

I coldnt play piano if my life depended on it, if my life did depend on it, i would run away really fast, but im not a good runner eitherpale
Back to top Go down
Gingerale2711

Gingerale2711

black. red. white. Empty
PostSubject: Re: black. red. white.   black. red. white. Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2007 11:01 pm

hehe Very Happy i usually am a good runner but lately i think i've been getting old or something cuz i haven't been running that fast. maybe i'm just out of shape. dunno... Sad
Back to top Go down
christlina

christlina

black. red. white. Empty
PostSubject: Re: black. red. white.   black. red. white. Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2007 10:02 pm

i hate running....even though i can.
Back to top Go down
Sparky

Sparky

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2007-03-17

black. red. white. Empty
PostSubject: Re: black. red. white.   black. red. white. Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 12:00 am

i could run if my life depended on it but otherwise i absolutley HATE it. this may sound wimpy but in gym we have to jog for 5 minutes or sometimes more!!! Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
Gingerale2711

Gingerale2711

black. red. white. Empty
PostSubject: Re: black. red. white.   black. red. white. Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 1:35 am

o, i know y i was running pretty slowly earlier, i have a bad cold and i was kinda slow. anyway, uhhh, i don't like running in gym cuz we just run around and around in circle, its SO boring. i like it when ur actually going somewhere and u make progress. i've run 3 5-k's in my life. they were fun. for those who don't know, a 5-k is 5 kilometers which is about 3 miles. i've run more than that in my entire life, but a 5-k is the longest i've run at one time. they're really tiring Very Happy anyway, i'll try to find that book, it sounds good, but i'm slowing down on my reading lately cuz i've been studying for...*shudder* exams. they're REALLY REALLY stupid. i hate hate hate exams, almost as much as the eragon movie. Mad
Back to top Go down
2COOL

2COOL

black. red. white. Empty
PostSubject: Re: black. red. white.   black. red. white. Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 10:04 am

I wouldnt go that far.affraid
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

black. red. white. Empty
PostSubject: Re: black. red. white.   black. red. white. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2007 6:47 am

i cant go tht far (asthma) *reaches for inhaler*
Back to top Go down
Stapler

Stapler

Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2007-03-23

black. red. white. Empty
PostSubject: Re: black. red. white.   black. red. white. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 6:48 am

It's not that far.. I run like that alot.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

black. red. white. Empty
PostSubject: Re: black. red. white.   black. red. white. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 11:07 pm

U RUN 5K A LOT??? I CAN RUN A MILE AND NOT GET WINDED I CAN EVEN RUN UP TO 3 MILES IF MY INHALERS NEAR BY
Back to top Go down
Stapler

Stapler

black. red. white. Empty
PostSubject: Re: black. red. white.   black. red. white. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 8:40 pm

Yeah.. It takes like 45 minutes..
Back to top Go down
christlina

christlina

black. red. white. Empty
PostSubject: Re: black. red. white.   black. red. white. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 9:33 pm

lol i can walk 14 miles in a 4 hours, through the woods ive done it. *shivers* never do it agian
Back to top Go down
Gingerale2711

Gingerale2711

black. red. white. Empty
PostSubject: Re: black. red. white.   black. red. white. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 4:53 pm

my last 2 5-k's took about a half an hour for me to run. the first i ran was when i was really young so it took me longer than that.
Back to top Go down
Stapler

Stapler

black. red. white. Empty
PostSubject: Re: black. red. white.   black. red. white. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 7:31 pm

Yeah, that sounds about right. 30 - 45 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

black. red. white. Empty
PostSubject: Re: black. red. white.   black. red. white. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 11:02 pm

i guess im just lazy i need to go on shaqs big challenge even though im not overweight
Back to top Go down
Stapler

Stapler

black. red. white. Empty
PostSubject: Re: black. red. white.   black. red. white. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 7:52 pm

LOL... I laugh so hard when i see that commercial, i don't know why...
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

black. red. white. Empty
PostSubject: Re: black. red. white.   black. red. white. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 6:47 pm

THE SHOW IS HILARIOUS ONE OF THE KIDS WAS LIKE "OMG I CAN SEE THE TIPS OF MY TOES"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

black. red. white. Empty
PostSubject: Re: black. red. white.   black. red. white. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

black. red. white.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little Daily Prophet's Forum :: Other Books :: A Forum for all the other books you want to talk about-
Jump to: