Little Daily Prophet's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little Daily Prophet's Forum

Thoughts and Theories

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do you think someone will take Arya's place as Eragon's love

Go down 
+7
Stapler
Arya08
Phoenix
2COOL
greenmagicpixie13
Gingerale2711
Sparky
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
greenmagicpixie13

greenmagicpixie13

Number of posts : 1648
Registration date : 2007-02-20

Do you think someone will take Arya's place as Eragon's love - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you think someone will take Arya's place as Eragon's love   Do you think someone will take Arya's place as Eragon's love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 12:42 am

dead
Back to top Go down
greenmagicpixie13

greenmagicpixie13

PostSubject: Re: Do you think someone will take Arya's place as Eragon's love   Do you think someone will take Arya's place as Eragon's love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 12:42 am

penguins.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

Number of posts : 1772
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Do you think someone will take Arya's place as Eragon's love   Do you think someone will take Arya's place as Eragon's love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 2:27 am

haha rock on greeny and hey im just stating my free opinion its not my fault arya sucks
Back to top Go down
http://www.lifetimesphoenixmonroe.blogspot.com
Arya08

Arya08

Number of posts : 336
Registration date : 2007-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Do you think someone will take Arya's place as Eragon's love   Do you think someone will take Arya's place as Eragon's love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 4:16 pm

mean people! *runs off crying for hatred of arya* you are sooo mean to arya! what is wrong with her!?!? i know she's perfect, but i like elves so i like arya and i like that she has an attitude towards eragon cause i don't really like eragon all that much so i can just stop talking now! ugh!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
christlina

christlina

Number of posts : 2650
Registration date : 2007-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Do you think someone will take Arya's place as Eragon's love   Do you think someone will take Arya's place as Eragon's love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 6:54 pm

SHES NOT PERFECT!!!! she just thinks she is!!!!
Back to top Go down
Gingerale2711

Gingerale2711

Number of posts : 848
Localisation : USA, UNITED STATES, AMERICA, U KNOW, THAT PLACE :-)
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Do you think someone will take Arya's place as Eragon's love   Do you think someone will take Arya's place as Eragon's love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 7:41 pm

i... "dislike" arya and eragon. so, they can go and get married, fight together in battle, die together, and i don't really care, as long as they don't bother murtagh...
Back to top Go down
christlina

christlina

PostSubject: Re: Do you think someone will take Arya's place as Eragon's love   Do you think someone will take Arya's place as Eragon's love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2007 4:46 am

agweed
Back to top Go down
Sparky

Sparky

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2007-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Do you think someone will take Arya's place as Eragon's love   Do you think someone will take Arya's place as Eragon's love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2007 10:04 pm

greenmagicpixie you still haven't answered the question...or do you not what to answer Suspect Suspect
Back to top Go down
greenmagicpixie13

greenmagicpixie13

PostSubject: Re: Do you think someone will take Arya's place as Eragon's love   Do you think someone will take Arya's place as Eragon's love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2007 11:51 pm

I cant answer the question cuz I dont no who the canidates are to vote for. Mad
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Do you think someone will take Arya's place as Eragon's love   Do you think someone will take Arya's place as Eragon's love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 12:42 am

WHATS THE QUETION AND I AGREE TO ARYA AND ERAGON BOTH SUCK
Back to top Go down
Gingerale2711

Gingerale2711

PostSubject: Re: Do you think someone will take Arya's place as Eragon's love   Do you think someone will take Arya's place as Eragon's love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 7:09 pm

the poll is on the first page, sparky typed it on one of her posts cuz she forgot to put in a official poll thing...so... well, i already voted, i think arya and eragon will get together even though i don't want them 2. o well, life's not fair Sad
Back to top Go down
christlina

christlina

PostSubject: Re: Do you think someone will take Arya's place as Eragon's love   Do you think someone will take Arya's place as Eragon's love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 7:24 pm

how long shall we talk about his *falls to knees* chris please! hurry! your killing me!!
Back to top Go down
short4life999

short4life999

Number of posts : 1759
Registration date : 2007-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Do you think someone will take Arya's place as Eragon's love   Do you think someone will take Arya's place as Eragon's love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 9:38 pm

none of those choices make any sense but #2. Angela is a weird old hag, katrina is already with roran 4 life u can tell, not a new character cause he would have too fall for her pretty fast saying hes been gunning for arya the past 2 books and still isnt finished yet, and not no1 because i highly dought CP would go through all this trouble then have an ending where hes miserable. its arya ppl. arya will be the next rider and she will get with eragon then theyll go sailing away period thats how its gonna happen no if ands or buts about it. y do we need to keep going over the same thing?
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Do you think someone will take Arya's place as Eragon's love   Do you think someone will take Arya's place as Eragon's love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 11:42 pm

no arya and eragon are going to be together and we all no it and christlina what was up with the *chris please!* just wondering
Back to top Go down
Arya08

Arya08

PostSubject: Re: Do you think someone will take Arya's place as Eragon's love   Do you think someone will take Arya's place as Eragon's love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 11:59 pm

yea, we all know it's gonna happen, we just don't like to think of it...*shudders at the thought* i love arya, but i hate eragon, so i just like to think of possible alternitives....maybe i can make CP make eragon get eaten by hungry coyotes....it's worth a shot!
Back to top Go down
christlina

christlina

PostSubject: Re: Do you think someone will take Arya's place as Eragon's love   Do you think someone will take Arya's place as Eragon's love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2007 2:05 am

I WANT THE THIRD BOOK!!!!!!! AND IN CASE YOU HAVENT NOTICED CHRIS IS SHORT FOR CHRISTOPHER WHOS LAST NAME IS PAOLINI, NO IM NOT JUST RANDOMLY BEGGING A RANDOM CHRIS TO FINISH THE BOOKS GOSH DARNIT!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Gingerale2711

Gingerale2711

PostSubject: Re: Do you think someone will take Arya's place as Eragon's love   Do you think someone will take Arya's place as Eragon's love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2007 5:23 pm

oooo i get it, christlina, and i agree that arya and eragon will get together cuz thats just how CP wants it to be *sigh* i wouldn't mind if eragon got eaten by hungry coyotes...maybe we can blackmail CP to make that happen *goes off to investigate CP's life* Suspect
Back to top Go down
short4life999

short4life999

PostSubject: Re: Do you think someone will take Arya's place as Eragon's love   Do you think someone will take Arya's place as Eragon's love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2007 9:55 pm

*goes off to kill gingy*
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Do you think someone will take Arya's place as Eragon's love   Do you think someone will take Arya's place as Eragon's love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 5:28 am

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOD I FEEL STUPID I MEAN REALLY IVE BEEN ON THIS SITE HOW LONG AND READ THE BOOKS LIKE 30 TIMES EACH AND I DIDNT GET THT *GOES AND KICKS SELF* MAN IM SLOW
Back to top Go down
Arya08

Arya08

PostSubject: Re: Do you think someone will take Arya's place as Eragon's love   Do you think someone will take Arya's place as Eragon's love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 6:51 pm

wha???? well, i don't get it, but, anyway, i'll think of other things paolani should do...humm.....

-arya put spell on saphira turning saphira against eragon and saphira kill eragon and arya connects herself to saphira

-murtagh kills eragon and arya tries to kill murtagh because her people liked eragon (for some stupid reason) and murtagh puts a spell on arya and arya and murtagh live happily ever after

-brom comes back to life and so does his dragon (i don't know how...) and brom, murtagh, and arya team up against eragon and they all battle eragon and eragon dies
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Do you think someone will take Arya's place as Eragon's love   Do you think someone will take Arya's place as Eragon's love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 7:22 pm

ewww i like the whole murtuagh killing eragon part but he shouldnt go with arya he should go with Nausuada
Back to top Go down
Gingerale2711

Gingerale2711

PostSubject: Re: Do you think someone will take Arya's place as Eragon's love   Do you think someone will take Arya's place as Eragon's love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 8:36 pm

ya, i like everything bee said except murtagh and arya, murtagh and nasuada is better.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Do you think someone will take Arya's place as Eragon's love   Do you think someone will take Arya's place as Eragon's love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2007 1:16 am

yes much better but i think nasuada is going to die and i hate to say this *knocks on wood* but i thinkk murtaugh is going to kill her and thts what will bring him back to the goos side when he realizes tht he killed the woman he loved

yes i realize ive said this before
Back to top Go down
Stapler

Stapler

Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2007-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Do you think someone will take Arya's place as Eragon's love   Do you think someone will take Arya's place as Eragon's love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2007 5:40 am

How About This: Arya and Nasuada kill each other Murtagh kills eragon, Eragon's Zombie kills the evil lord ice cream person thingy the ice cream guy kills galbatorix even though he's dead. (Deep Breath) Murtagh Kills Murtagh the green dragon kills thorn Then the black dragon kills all remaining dragons, then commits suicide. (hyperventalating) Then Oromis turns evil and kills everybody but himself and he dies anyway and the earth explodes and everybodies zombies come and kill me for making this post.

Happy? drunken
Back to top Go down
short4life999

short4life999

PostSubject: Re: Do you think someone will take Arya's place as Eragon's love   Do you think someone will take Arya's place as Eragon's love - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2007 6:35 pm

arya08 ur idea is rely screwy, eragon dies like 3 times. and y would arya get saphira by force wen she cud just get the last egg. and y wud eragon die 3 times wen hes the main character and the first book was named after him. then CP wud have to randomly switch the point of view. how about thi happens: exactly wat CP wants! arya gets 3rd dragon murtaugh dies eragon and arya hook up they kill galby saphira and 3rd dragon hook up and mae tons more dragons to sustain their race everyone says goodbye and they go sailing away and they live happily ever after the end.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you think someone will take Arya's place as Eragon's love   Do you think someone will take Arya's place as Eragon's love - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you think someone will take Arya's place as Eragon's love
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little Daily Prophet's Forum :: Eragon :: The Inheritance Cycle-
Jump to: