Little Daily Prophet's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little Daily Prophet's Forum

Thoughts and Theories

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Future Lovers

Go down 
+9
short4life999
greenmagicpixie13
Stapler
christlina
Eragon+Arya=<3
Phoenix
Gingerale2711
jerry_elder
2COOL
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
2COOL

2COOL

Number of posts : 1639
Registration date : 2007-02-04

Future Lovers Empty
PostSubject: Future Lovers   Future Lovers Icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2007 12:06 am

I love you Well everyone WANTS arya and eragon to hook up which is most likely, but i have notised that murtagh and nasuada have a thing for each other, which i think will have a big part in the next book, for example murtagh might be sent to kill the leader of the varden, and when he finds out it is nasuada he rebels against king Galbotorix! Wink wow im smart Exclamation
Back to top Go down
jerry_elder

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Future Lovers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Lovers   Future Lovers Icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2007 2:33 am

I think that is a posibility, since he has a thing for nasuada, but if he says in the ancient language that he will kill her, he would be bound to his word, or he will have to let himself get killed.
Back to top Go down
Gingerale2711

Gingerale2711

Number of posts : 848
Localisation : USA, UNITED STATES, AMERICA, U KNOW, THAT PLACE :-)

Future Lovers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Lovers   Future Lovers Icon_minitimeSat Feb 10, 2007 1:13 am

well, ya i hope eragon and arya eventually get together but at the moment i don't think there is much of a chance since arya made it pretty clear she wasn't interested that way. though she might (just a theory) be greiving over the one bodyguard of hers that was killed by durza. his name was faolin. she refused to talk about faolin to eragon (though she was fine talking about the other body guard) so i think she atleast thought something faolin. but i think eventually eragon and arya will be together.
I love you ya i think there is something going on between murtagh (come back to the good side Exclamation )and nasuada though it will be complicated due to the whole murtagh being enslaved to king galbatorix thing. i have one question though. Question in the first book when eragon went to see murtagh in his "jail cell"(this is when they were in farthen dur) and murtagh started talking all about nasuada, it said eragon started to feel a sense of foreboding. why exactly is this? just cause murtagh liked nasuada is it a reason for eragon to feel "foreboded" ? just a question and ya i wonder if his feelings for nasuada can help him break free from galbatorix. i hope he can (he's my fave character.)
o and how do u get an avatar?
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

Number of posts : 1772
Registration date : 2007-02-09

Future Lovers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Lovers   Future Lovers Icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2007 12:53 am

hey guys i just thought of another reason y Arya might not want to stay with Eragon if eragon does finally get together with Arya wut does tht mean for him with him being the dragon rider and all he has a lot of responsibilities and so does Arya i doubt tht they would hardly ever even see each other
Back to top Go down
http://www.lifetimesphoenixmonroe.blogspot.com
Eragon+Arya=<3

Eragon+Arya=<3

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-03-03

Future Lovers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Lovers   Future Lovers Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2007 12:05 am

If any of you believe that arya is the next rider than you have to believe that eragon and her will hook up, because Saphira is going to have to mate with someone and shruikan and thorn are definitely not her mate so who is left the new dragon. And since a rider and a dragon share a mental link if adragon feels somthing toward another then the rider will have the same feelings, but since humans and dragons cant mate those feelings will be diverted to the rider

I love these study s
Back to top Go down
christlina

christlina

Number of posts : 2650
Registration date : 2007-03-06

Future Lovers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Lovers   Future Lovers Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2007 5:56 pm

who noticed that nasuada was crying when eragon told her murtagh went to the dark side *sob* its soo touching oh yeah and angela said eragon and arya would hook up so why the heck are we debbating over it?
Back to top Go down
Gingerale2711

Gingerale2711

Future Lovers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Lovers   Future Lovers Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2007 10:23 pm

actually, angela said that eragon would have an epic romance with someone of noble birth(probably arya) but she also said that she couldn't see if it would work out or not. so there is a possibility they won't hook up, though they probably will, maybe. dunno, we'll have to see...
Back to top Go down
christlina

christlina

Future Lovers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Lovers   Future Lovers Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2007 11:57 pm

that also includes nasuada Question no she has to go with murtagh maybe nasuada and murtahg will kill eachother... cheers brilliant!
Back to top Go down
Gingerale2711

Gingerale2711

Future Lovers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Lovers   Future Lovers Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2007 7:04 pm

ya, if eragon and nasuada hook up, then murtagh probably won't be nice as nice to eragon anymore,like, he won't show any mercy to him again. so, for eragon's sake, i hope him and nasuada don't get together. not that it is too likely anyway
Back to top Go down
Stapler

Stapler

Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2007-03-23

Future Lovers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Lovers   Future Lovers Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2007 9:38 pm

Maybe Mutagh will Sacrafice himself for Nasuada.. Then again maybe not, he said no ones life is more important than his own... Twisted Evil As for Arya and Eragon, very likely that they will hook up! I love you
Back to top Go down
christlina

christlina

Future Lovers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Lovers   Future Lovers Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2007 10:14 pm

oh really stapler what makes you think that??? Suspect Suspect Suspect wouldnt have come up with that one in a lifetime...sorry just feeling a little sarcastic today
Back to top Go down
Stapler

Stapler

Future Lovers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Lovers   Future Lovers Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 1:40 am

Sarcasam is a very bad habit... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
christlina

christlina

Future Lovers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Lovers   Future Lovers Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 2:42 am

...perhaps but its much to fun to quit
Back to top Go down
greenmagicpixie13

greenmagicpixie13

Number of posts : 1648
Registration date : 2007-02-20

Future Lovers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Lovers   Future Lovers Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 3:13 am

Love is so useless. Especially in books. Cool
Back to top Go down
christlina

christlina

Future Lovers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Lovers   Future Lovers Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 4:20 pm

wow did a teenage girl just make that statement? how mature of you. but if eragon didnt have a thing for arya we wouldnt be talking in this forum...Neutral
Back to top Go down
greenmagicpixie13

greenmagicpixie13

Future Lovers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Lovers   Future Lovers Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2007 2:39 am

Dude, this hearts been broken one too many times { and one is too many times}
No, but Eragon shouldnt be thinkin about how to bag aray. He's "gotta keep his head in the game" Laughing For all you U.S.A people 'High School musical' no, he's goota keep his head in the war. He's got more important things, like killin gal.
Back to top Go down
Gingerale2711

Gingerale2711

Future Lovers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Lovers   Future Lovers Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2007 3:41 am

lol, that is funny, ya, i agree, eragon shouldn't be more into arya than into training and trying to save the whole of alagaesia. otherwise the varden don't have much hope...
Back to top Go down
christlina

christlina

Future Lovers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Lovers   Future Lovers Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2007 11:55 pm

OMFG i hate hate hate hate highschool musical with a vengeance fit to destroy earth!!!!!!!!!

*ahem* what were we talking about? oh right i think eragon should seriously drop arya shes bad news waiting to happen.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

Number of posts : 1772
Registration date : 2007-02-09

Future Lovers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Lovers   Future Lovers Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2007 11:57 pm

ok what was that about?
and i think they either need to get together or just drop the whole topic
Back to top Go down
http://www.lifetimesphoenixmonroe.blogspot.com
christlina

christlina

Future Lovers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Lovers   Future Lovers Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2007 12:03 am

*nods in agreement*
Back to top Go down
greenmagicpixie13

greenmagicpixie13

Future Lovers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Lovers   Future Lovers Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2007 12:07 am

High School musical has some of the best songs hollywood has ever produced!{notice I didnt say Nashville Surprised }
I'm gald that you agree with me on the Aray thing though.
Back to top Go down
christlina

christlina

Future Lovers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Lovers   Future Lovers Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2007 12:12 am

theres a fatal flaw in that statement considering that highschool musical is a freakin disney movie disney should stick to the little mermaid!!!!!

yes i do agree about arya though
Back to top Go down
greenmagicpixie13

greenmagicpixie13

Future Lovers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Lovers   Future Lovers Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2007 12:25 am

Fine, the best thind that ever came out of Florda! Suspect
Back to top Go down
christlina

christlina

Future Lovers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Lovers   Future Lovers Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2007 6:13 am

...better
Back to top Go down
Stapler

Stapler

Future Lovers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Lovers   Future Lovers Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2007 5:46 pm

OMG, Why are we talking about HSM> We have better things to do then to talk about terrible movies!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Future Lovers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Lovers   Future Lovers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Future Lovers
Page 1 of 17Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next