Little Daily Prophet's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little Daily Prophet's Forum

Thoughts and Theories

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BREAKING DAWN DISCUSSION - MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
TwistedMetal

TwistedMetal

Number of posts : 480
Registration date : 2008-07-24

BREAKING DAWN DISCUSSION - MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS! Empty
PostSubject: BREAKING DAWN DISCUSSION - MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS!   BREAKING DAWN DISCUSSION - MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 2:02 am

OMG! I can't believe Bella and Ed had a kid, and then went and named the poor kid renesmee. Also, Jacob imprinted on renesmee... WTF!?!?!?! I hope she writes a book about that romance,and maybe the Romanians against the Volturi, woul be interesting.
Back to top Go down
2COOL

2COOL

Number of posts : 1639
Registration date : 2007-02-04

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING DAWN DISCUSSION - MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS!   BREAKING DAWN DISCUSSION - MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 9:34 am

hey, I KNOW! i was like wtf. i thought it was stupid at first, then it made sense
Back to top Go down
greenmagicpixie13

greenmagicpixie13

Number of posts : 1648
Registration date : 2007-02-20

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING DAWN DISCUSSION - MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS!   BREAKING DAWN DISCUSSION - MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 10:54 pm

It was sooo kool! Yeah, during one of the interviews Steph said that she would want BD to be broken into two movies, and she knew just where it would be, well, I think that just after Jacobs story, before Bella changes. I think that it was kool how SM discribbed the change, and Bella actually didn't scream! I'm glad that Jacobs the Alpha, totally cool, also that Real Werewolves exsist, AWEsoMe. I didn't like that Jacob imprinted on Renesmee, but it had to happen. Who the hell names there Kid Renesmee Carlie? Wtf. I wish that the Volturi would actually fight the Cullens, have the Cullens lose (Death to Rosalie!) and have Bella and the other powerfull people join them,,, have them be Evil, (sry I'm a liddle sadistic, I like evil, Thats why I want Eragon to join Galby, haha another thread) yeah, but I thought the hatred between Rosalie and Jacob was HYSETERIcALL. Yeah, awesome. Good book. I liked the index in the back, helped keep it straight.
Back to top Go down
2COOL

2COOL

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING DAWN DISCUSSION - MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS!   BREAKING DAWN DISCUSSION - MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 2:43 am

the index helped heaps. But i think this book was the funniest, most addictive, and sexy book out of all of them. The *cough* scenes were just what i thought they would be. Not desribed in full, but enough to get the picture. I love the "dog bowl" scene with rose and jake. i cacked up.
Back to top Go down
TwistedMetal

TwistedMetal

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING DAWN DISCUSSION - MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS!   BREAKING DAWN DISCUSSION - MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 4:14 pm

The book was good alright... I kinda thought that Bella would've died having the baby... It would have been a good twist (<-- like that?) I think that she should do a new series on Renesmee and Jacob... She'd become super-rich.
Back to top Go down
greenmagicpixie13

greenmagicpixie13

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING DAWN DISCUSSION - MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS!   BREAKING DAWN DISCUSSION - MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 9:54 pm

She's doing a series from Edwards point of view... And in a way Bella did die during childbirth, rember? Jacob and Edward had to pump her heart to circualte the venom?
Back to top Go down
2COOL

2COOL

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING DAWN DISCUSSION - MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS!   BREAKING DAWN DISCUSSION - MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 6:25 am

i dont know. maybe she could do a series with jake and renesmee. I woould prefer one from edwards point of view, in his old life before he met bella. i think she is only witing midnight sun greeny, not the whole series.
Back to top Go down
TwistedMetal

TwistedMetal

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING DAWN DISCUSSION - MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS!   BREAKING DAWN DISCUSSION - MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 1:05 am

awesome! I got my mum the first 3 books for her birthday, apparently she's been looking at them every time she went into a book shop... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
greenmagicpixie13

greenmagicpixie13

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING DAWN DISCUSSION - MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS!   BREAKING DAWN DISCUSSION - MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 10:13 pm

My whole family is reading the sereise, (that I paid for *grumbles*) including my dad. He's like a constuction worker (the manlyest of all jobs) and he's reading a tennage romace story, lol, love him.
Back to top Go down
2COOL

2COOL

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING DAWN DISCUSSION - MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS!   BREAKING DAWN DISCUSSION - MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 9:39 am

thats exactly my dad, he felt real femine reading it
Back to top Go down
greenmagicpixie13

greenmagicpixie13

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING DAWN DISCUSSION - MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS!   BREAKING DAWN DISCUSSION - MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 10:48 pm

I have no idea why hes reading it, probabely cuz the rest of his family is...whatevs.
Back to top Go down
TwistedMetal

TwistedMetal

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING DAWN DISCUSSION - MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS!   BREAKING DAWN DISCUSSION - MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 3:30 am

My dad would sooner start shagging men than read the series lol... Not his kinda books at all. Sad
Back to top Go down
2COOL

2COOL

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING DAWN DISCUSSION - MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS!   BREAKING DAWN DISCUSSION - MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 10:00 am

your dads gay,eww
Back to top Go down
greenmagicpixie13

greenmagicpixie13

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING DAWN DISCUSSION - MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS!   BREAKING DAWN DISCUSSION - MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 4:24 am

ewww..... Lol you said shagging. I've only ever heard that on Austin Powers, and some britcoms.
Back to top Go down
2COOL

2COOL

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING DAWN DISCUSSION - MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS!   BREAKING DAWN DISCUSSION - MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 10:31 am

the first time i heard the word snogging was in harry potter, and i had no clue wat it meant
Back to top Go down
TwistedMetal

TwistedMetal

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING DAWN DISCUSSION - MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS!   BREAKING DAWN DISCUSSION - MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 12:45 am

lol... you people are weird... And my dad isn't gay... It was an analogy. I was just expressing how opposed to reading those books he would be... SHAGGING and SNOGGING are awesome words... They sound dirty... don't ya think?
Back to top Go down
2COOL

2COOL

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING DAWN DISCUSSION - MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS!   BREAKING DAWN DISCUSSION - MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 9:51 am

yup. oh behaaave!
Back to top Go down
greenmagicpixie13

greenmagicpixie13

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING DAWN DISCUSSION - MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS!   BREAKING DAWN DISCUSSION - MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 3:28 am

when they first said snogging I thought they meant they where punching each other in the face...
Back to top Go down
greenmagicpixie13

greenmagicpixie13

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING DAWN DISCUSSION - MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS!   BREAKING DAWN DISCUSSION - MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 6:17 pm

kinda embarassing...
Back to top Go down
TwistedMetal

TwistedMetal

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING DAWN DISCUSSION - MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS!   BREAKING DAWN DISCUSSION - MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 4:20 pm

yeh.. also kinda retarded.
Back to top Go down
christlina

christlina

Number of posts : 2650
Registration date : 2007-03-06

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING DAWN DISCUSSION - MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS!   BREAKING DAWN DISCUSSION - MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 12:52 am

*hugs harry potter books* lmao yeah snogging best word EVER.
Back to top Go down
TwistedMetal

TwistedMetal

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING DAWN DISCUSSION - MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS!   BREAKING DAWN DISCUSSION - MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 12:56 am

innit just.
Back to top Go down
2COOL

2COOL

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING DAWN DISCUSSION - MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS!   BREAKING DAWN DISCUSSION - MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 1:16 pm

*cough*flirt*cough*
Back to top Go down
TwistedMetal

TwistedMetal

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING DAWN DISCUSSION - MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS!   BREAKING DAWN DISCUSSION - MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 8:44 pm

whaaaaaaat?
Back to top Go down
2COOL

2COOL

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING DAWN DISCUSSION - MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS!   BREAKING DAWN DISCUSSION - MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 6:17 am

lol, ok read chris's last comment, then yours. it is soooo flirting,lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING DAWN DISCUSSION - MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS!   BREAKING DAWN DISCUSSION - MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BREAKING DAWN DISCUSSION - MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS!
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next