Little Daily Prophet's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little Daily Prophet's Forum

Thoughts and Theories

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Bartimaeus Trilogy

Go down 
+6
Sparky
2COOL
Alaina**Loves**Saphira
greenmagicpixie13
GryphonGirl
Gingerale2711
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Arya08

Arya08

Number of posts : 336
Registration date : 2007-04-28

The Bartimaeus Trilogy - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bartimaeus Trilogy   The Bartimaeus Trilogy - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2007 11:51 pm

me talk caveman no childish! me talk caveman better than you! you talk caveman no good! me special....you, no talk caveman! no offense, urgh....me talk caveman! grr...?
Back to top Go down
2COOL

2COOL

Number of posts : 1639
Registration date : 2007-02-04

PostSubject: Re: The Bartimaeus Trilogy   The Bartimaeus Trilogy - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2007 2:00 am

Of course you speak caveman better than us, its your language, and your about as childish as people get, except for a newborn, even then the baby probably has superior knowledge than you!OOOOOH BURN!,thats what i thought.*wierd clicking motion from left to right while moving my head*
Back to top Go down
Gingerale2711

Gingerale2711

Number of posts : 848
Localisation : USA, UNITED STATES, AMERICA, U KNOW, THAT PLACE :-)
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: The Bartimaeus Trilogy   The Bartimaeus Trilogy - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2007 4:35 pm

funny, u guys r funny Very Happy o and since this is the Bartimaeus trilogy, i am allowed to repeat statements about Bartimaeus sooo... if anyone has info about the Bartimaeus movie (the amulet of samarkand) please post it here so that i'll know where to find it. phoenix, i think u posted something about it, but it was in another topic so if anyone happens to find it, just copy and paste it in here. please and thank u. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sparky

Sparky

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2007-03-17

PostSubject: Re: The Bartimaeus Trilogy   The Bartimaeus Trilogy - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2007 4:39 pm

BARTIMAEUS ROX MY SOX TO THE MAXIUM DEGREE!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Gingerale2711

Gingerale2711

PostSubject: Re: The Bartimaeus Trilogy   The Bartimaeus Trilogy - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2007 4:50 pm

i would call u a copy cat, but since its about Bartimaeus, i'll make an exception Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sparky

Sparky

PostSubject: Re: The Bartimaeus Trilogy   The Bartimaeus Trilogy - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2007 4:51 pm

you said i could say that! Sad hold on my dad is coming i have to look at his hair!
Back to top Go down
Arya08

Arya08

PostSubject: Re: The Bartimaeus Trilogy   The Bartimaeus Trilogy - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2007 3:51 pm

sparksy, gingy says your dad's hair looks unatural...i don't! my mom dyes her hair somewhat of a color like that...Razz
Back to top Go down
Gingerale2711

Gingerale2711

PostSubject: Re: The Bartimaeus Trilogy   The Bartimaeus Trilogy - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2007 4:46 pm

i don't know, maybe its just 2 much of a change. maybe i'll get used to it later. maybe... i'm sry, it just doesn't look normal Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sparky

Sparky

PostSubject: Re: The Bartimaeus Trilogy   The Bartimaeus Trilogy - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2007 5:48 pm

my mom says not to tease him about his hair because he is unsure about it!!!!!!!!! so bug off and it IS a natural hair color!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so bug offf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!with a capitol O! and 3 fs

Last edited by on Mon May 28, 2007 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arya08

Arya08

PostSubject: Re: The Bartimaeus Trilogy   The Bartimaeus Trilogy - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2007 7:38 pm

ollie, that made no sense at all. the capital o's i mean...you talk nonsense.....too hoo! you rather me talk caveman or tee hee? you choice. me give choice to people in forum....choose one....anybody? anybody? ANYBODY?
Sad anybody?
Back to top Go down
Sparky

Sparky

PostSubject: Re: The Bartimaeus Trilogy   The Bartimaeus Trilogy - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2007 1:22 am

i vote for a caveman!!! anyone else?? gingy????
Back to top Go down
Gingerale2711

Gingerale2711

PostSubject: Re: The Bartimaeus Trilogy   The Bartimaeus Trilogy - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2007 2:47 am

ya, the caveman works for me. jk. sparsy says jk 2. she's here rite now Very Happy sparsy...hehe
Back to top Go down
Sparky

Sparky

PostSubject: Re: The Bartimaeus Trilogy   The Bartimaeus Trilogy - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2007 11:30 pm

its true i say jk! i would 100% have arya08 than a caveman!! a caveman would babble and not understand any of this modern technology! but Arya 08 doesn't understand it either..............
Back to top Go down
Gingerale2711

Gingerale2711

PostSubject: Re: The Bartimaeus Trilogy   The Bartimaeus Trilogy - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 7:30 pm

haha Very Happy u funny.
Back to top Go down
Arya08

Arya08

PostSubject: Re: The Bartimaeus Trilogy   The Bartimaeus Trilogy - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 8:59 pm

wha? ollie, you are confuzzling! i asked if yall would rather me talk caveman OR say tee hee! not whaever you said! tee hee! oh, ya, me talk caveman no weird! me talk caveman good...radical....tee hee!....too hoo! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sparky

Sparky

PostSubject: Re: The Bartimaeus Trilogy   The Bartimaeus Trilogy - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 9:14 pm

freaky weirdo
Back to top Go down
Arya08

Arya08

PostSubject: Re: The Bartimaeus Trilogy   The Bartimaeus Trilogy - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 11:59 pm

meanies! you just don't understand the unique way of my being....boo hoo!
Back to top Go down
Sparky

Sparky

PostSubject: Re: The Bartimaeus Trilogy   The Bartimaeus Trilogy - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 7:14 pm

my word of the year is freaky weirdo!
Back to top Go down
Arya08

Arya08

PostSubject: Re: The Bartimaeus Trilogy   The Bartimaeus Trilogy - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 8:06 pm

okay.....that's disturbing to know......kay.......i'll stop typing now.....lalalalal......bordom.....ahhh.......i've fallen into a well and i can't get up! i running out of air....ahhh!!.......see this is what happens when i get bored......not fun....
Back to top Go down
Gingerale2711

Gingerale2711

PostSubject: Re: The Bartimaeus Trilogy   The Bartimaeus Trilogy - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 3:20 am

y would u have a computer if u were stuck in a well? u guys r weird... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Arya08

Arya08

PostSubject: Re: The Bartimaeus Trilogy   The Bartimaeus Trilogy - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 4:31 pm

well....maybe i wanted an outdoors themed room, so i took my computer outside, then i started falling into the well and i tried grabbing onto my computer, but that just made the computer fall with me....see! a perfect explanation!
Back to top Go down
Sparky

Sparky

PostSubject: Re: The Bartimaeus Trilogy   The Bartimaeus Trilogy - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 4:54 pm

then the computer hit you in the head causing brain damage!
Back to top Go down
Gingerale2711

Gingerale2711

PostSubject: Re: The Bartimaeus Trilogy   The Bartimaeus Trilogy - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 5:51 pm

yep, that would explain the 'tee hee' and 'lalala'. brain damage from ur own computer. thats sad.
Back to top Go down
Sparky

Sparky

PostSubject: Re: The Bartimaeus Trilogy   The Bartimaeus Trilogy - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 5:52 pm

yep Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Arya08

Arya08

PostSubject: Re: The Bartimaeus Trilogy   The Bartimaeus Trilogy - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2007 2:54 pm

fine! i'll give you a better explanation.....okay, so i'm typing away on my computer (i got outside like in the other story..) when a rock gave way on a piece of the well we were on, and the computer dropped in there! and, and, and....i climbed down the well in a hope i could grab onto the computer and pull it back up, but it just dragged me down, and since my mother is sooo over protective, she makes me wear a helmet whenever i leave the house...good enough explanation??? huh? i didn't think so!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bartimaeus Trilogy   The Bartimaeus Trilogy - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Bartimaeus Trilogy
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next