Little Daily Prophet's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little Daily Prophet's Forum

Thoughts and Theories

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Murtaugh. What will become of him?

Go down 
+7
christlina
short4life999
greenmagicpixie13
Gingerale2711
Amber
berowl
Phoenix
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
christlina

christlina

Number of posts : 2650
Registration date : 2007-03-06

Murtaugh. What will become of him? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murtaugh. What will become of him?   Murtaugh. What will become of him? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 4:07 pm

dont we all?I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
christlina

christlina

PostSubject: Re: Murtaugh. What will become of him?   Murtaugh. What will become of him? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 4:11 pm

I think that murtaghs and thorns growth was somehow magicly enhanced i dont think he as a rider when he met eragon but it would make for a cool twist that would also imply that hes been evil all long:( wich would destroy all hope for coming back and I'm pretty sure that a dragon is eight months old when he or she can breath fire
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

Number of posts : 1772
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Murtaugh. What will become of him?   Murtaugh. What will become of him? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 4:46 pm

i agree and murtaugh said tht the dark magic was far more advanced than that of normal good magic so yea maybe when he was using the dark magic he was able to do things a lot faster than eragon. I really hope thts true b/c tht would kill me if he was evil all along but once again im telling you go to this link and it has the whole backdrop history of his life and you see where he was befr ethe books even started and this all what paolini said when they asked him about it. Just go to this link and you'll se what i mean

http://www.answers.com/topic/murtagh

it proves tht murtaugh wasnt a rider when he met eragon
Back to top Go down
http://www.lifetimesphoenixmonroe.blogspot.com
greenmagicpixie13

greenmagicpixie13

Number of posts : 1648
Registration date : 2007-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Murtaugh. What will become of him?   Murtaugh. What will become of him? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 3:09 am

I love you I love you I love you I love you Murtagh I love you I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
christlina

christlina

PostSubject: Re: Murtaugh. What will become of him?   Murtaugh. What will become of him? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 4:04 pm

I love you I love you I love you mutagh (in the book) I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
greenmagicpixie13

greenmagicpixie13

PostSubject: Re: Murtaugh. What will become of him?   Murtaugh. What will become of him? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2007 9:54 pm

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad phoenix Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Gingerale2711

Gingerale2711

Number of posts : 848
Localisation : USA, UNITED STATES, AMERICA, U KNOW, THAT PLACE :-)
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Murtaugh. What will become of him?   Murtaugh. What will become of him? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2007 12:24 am

I love you I love you I love you Murtagh(mostly in book, though in the movie he was ok) I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Murtaugh. What will become of him?   Murtaugh. What will become of him? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2007 4:33 pm

why do i have to be the evil one
Back to top Go down
greenmagicpixie13

greenmagicpixie13

PostSubject: Re: Murtaugh. What will become of him?   Murtaugh. What will become of him? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 1:15 am

Guess. scratch
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Murtaugh. What will become of him?   Murtaugh. What will become of him? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 6:06 pm

im still lost y am i evil? scratch

u forget im a blonde
Back to top Go down
greenmagicpixie13

greenmagicpixie13

PostSubject: Re: Murtaugh. What will become of him?   Murtaugh. What will become of him? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 11:42 pm

I'm a blond e to!
you got the bad one cuz you disagreed with me.
Back to top Go down
christlina

christlina

PostSubject: Re: Murtaugh. What will become of him?   Murtaugh. What will become of him? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2007 9:20 pm

im blonde too! wait..no im not... just on the inside
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Murtaugh. What will become of him?   Murtaugh. What will become of him? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2007 2:54 am

o well its a bad habit of mine i disagree with everybody and im a smart alleck about it to

its what you get from watching to many episodes of Gilmore Girls
Back to top Go down
Gingerale2711

Gingerale2711

PostSubject: Re: Murtaugh. What will become of him?   Murtaugh. What will become of him? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2007 3:45 am

haha, i watch that all the time, in fact i am watching it rite now, but it is really old. chris and lorali are fighting for some reason i forgot of. but they are really funny and smart allec-y. Smile
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Murtaugh. What will become of him?   Murtaugh. What will become of him? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2007 1:51 am

i know i love them and NEW episode on tonight YEA!!!
Back to top Go down
Gingerale2711

Gingerale2711

PostSubject: Re: Murtaugh. What will become of him?   Murtaugh. What will become of him? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2007 2:30 am

i don't get the stupid channel that the new episodes are on now Sad so i only get to watch re-runs on abc family Mad tell me if lorali ever gets back together with luke cuz i'm rooting for them. and tell me if rory and logan ever break up, cuz i don't like logan that much. anyway, back to the books.... uh, murtagh is my favorite character in the inheritance series so he better not die(thats sticking to the topic 2. wow i'm on a role Very Happy ) lol!
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Murtaugh. What will become of him?   Murtaugh. What will become of him? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2007 2:27 pm

well in last nights episode Lorelia finally went back to Luke's Diner then she got him to help go car-shopping and they got into one of thier silly arguements and Lorelia now thinks someting might appen and i like Logan not as much as Jess though but last night Rory found out she was rejected from The New York Times and Paris has got her wondering whether or not Logan is just the college boyfriend or if hes meant to stay

ANYWAYS I really hope murtaugh doesnt die cuz hes my fav character to but there is a high possibility of tht happening but hopefully he dies killing galby or something
Back to top Go down
christlina

christlina

PostSubject: Re: Murtaugh. What will become of him?   Murtaugh. What will become of him? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2007 4:31 pm

what the heck now gilmore girls whats next barney?!?!
Back to top Go down
Gingerale2711

Gingerale2711

PostSubject: Re: Murtaugh. What will become of him?   Murtaugh. What will become of him? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2007 11:02 pm

we're still sticking to the topic. Very Happy actually one of the most important topics there is: murtagh (next to when the 3rd book will come out, of course). plus barney is demented so i refuse to talk about him. gilmore girls is much better than *shudder* barney pale
Back to top Go down
christlina

christlina

PostSubject: Re: Murtaugh. What will become of him?   Murtaugh. What will become of him? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2007 11:24 pm

you know you were born in the 90's when you know every barney song off by heart and your 15...
Back to top Go down
short4life999

short4life999

Number of posts : 1759
Registration date : 2007-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Murtaugh. What will become of him?   Murtaugh. What will become of him? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2007 4:12 am

sing with me!!! :
"I love you, you love me, we're a happy family, with a great big hug and a kiss from me to you, won't you say you love me too. I love you, you love me, we're best friends like friends should be, with a great big hug and a kiss from me to you, won't you say you love me too..."
Back to top Go down
christlina

christlina

PostSubject: Re: Murtaugh. What will become of him?   Murtaugh. What will become of him? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2007 6:35 pm

hey mr knickerboker bobbidy bop i like the way that you bobitty bob with your hands! *clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap* hahahhahah im a dork and I love it
Back to top Go down
Gingerale2711

Gingerale2711

PostSubject: Re: Murtaugh. What will become of him?   Murtaugh. What will become of him? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2007 10:42 pm

i'm scared... No i will not sing those evil hypnotic songs with u crazy people. ahhhhhh!!!
run for ur life! the evil barney has gained new minions!
Back to top Go down
short4life999

short4life999

Number of posts : 1759
Registration date : 2007-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Murtaugh. What will become of him?   Murtaugh. What will become of him? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2007 10:52 pm

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil "BARNEY IS A DINOUSAR FROM OUR IMAGINATION..." Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Gingerale2711

Gingerale2711

PostSubject: Re: Murtaugh. What will become of him?   Murtaugh. What will become of him? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2007 10:58 pm

a scary purple dinosaur. once our soccer team was playing someone whose outfits were purple and we called them 'barneys'. it was funny. Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Murtaugh. What will become of him?   Murtaugh. What will become of him? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Murtaugh. What will become of him?
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little Daily Prophet's Forum :: Eragon :: The Inheritance Cycle-
Jump to: