Little Daily Prophet's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little Daily Prophet's Forum

Thoughts and Theories

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Extend series?

Go down 
+10
Cerill
greenmagicpixie13
short4life999
Stapler
dragonfire
christlina
Gingerale2711
GryphonGirl
Phoenix
2COOL
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Do you think CP will extend the trilogy?
Yes
Extend series? Vote_lcap10%Extend series? Vote_rcap
 10% [ 2 ]
Hopefully
Extend series? Vote_lcap70%Extend series? Vote_rcap
 70% [ 14 ]
No
Extend series? Vote_lcap20%Extend series? Vote_rcap
 20% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 20

AuthorMessage
2COOL

2COOL

Number of posts : 1639
Registration date : 2007-02-04

Extend series? Empty
PostSubject: Extend series?   Extend series? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2007 11:52 pm

I was hoping this would be kinda like deltora quest, were the trilogy would be the first of the series and not just stop at the last book.
Matybe the next trilogy would be called the ---------- trilogy. wouldnt that be cool.cheers

What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

Number of posts : 1772
Registration date : 2007-02-09

Extend series? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extend series?   Extend series? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2007 12:45 am

its happened before so i could suppose tht it could happen again
Back to top Go down
http://www.lifetimesphoenixmonroe.blogspot.com
GryphonGirl

GryphonGirl

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-02-12

Extend series? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extend series?   Extend series? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2007 9:28 am

I don't think he will create another series, but it would be awesome if he did!
Back to top Go down
Gingerale2711

Gingerale2711

Number of posts : 848
Localisation : USA, UNITED STATES, AMERICA, U KNOW, THAT PLACE :-)
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Extend series? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extend series?   Extend series? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2007 10:26 pm

i hope he does, though he might be tired of writing books of eragon when he's done. ya, its happened before, hey, if any of us ever meet him we should suggest that to him. though we probably never will Sad
Back to top Go down
christlina

christlina

Number of posts : 2650
Registration date : 2007-03-06

Extend series? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extend series?   Extend series? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2007 6:39 pm

no no no no no i want it to end it neeeeeds an ending how can he possibly drag it out more i haaaate waitng!!!!! i mean seriosly its an awesome series but you can only dragg something out sooo far! Arrow pirat izapirate! hehe
Back to top Go down
Gingerale2711

Gingerale2711

Extend series? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extend series?   Extend series? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2007 6:49 pm

ya, christlina, i guess i get wat u mean, but i just want more good books to read. but eventually it will end whether we like it or not. i'm sure he will move on eventually.
Back to top Go down
dragonfire

dragonfire

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-02-17

Extend series? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extend series?   Extend series? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2007 5:50 am

i really do hope that he does continue the series. Or if he doesn't he could do another trilogy based on dragons, battles and all the other great things that are in eragon, aldest, and e-----. Smile
Back to top Go down
Gingerale2711

Gingerale2711

Extend series? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extend series?   Extend series? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2007 8:24 pm

ya, that would be cool, there have been other authors who have done that.
Back to top Go down
Stapler

Stapler

Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2007-03-23

Extend series? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extend series?   Extend series? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2007 2:27 am

He should make from Vrael or the first Eragon's point of view!
Back to top Go down
christlina

christlina

Extend series? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extend series?   Extend series? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2007 6:30 pm

I dont know about anyone else but i neeeeeed and ending i want to know how it all pulls together! I also think roran will be king of alageasiajavascript:emoticonp('king')
king no matter how hard his name is to pronounce and maybe after that story ends then like there chilldren would take the story that would be ok
Back to top Go down
short4life999

short4life999

Number of posts : 1759
Registration date : 2007-02-24

Extend series? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extend series?   Extend series? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2007 7:42 pm

In the chapter "deathwatch" the 2 elves holding hands go sail away on a boat and there are dragons in the sky. Assuming that the 2 elves holding hands are arya and eragon (also assuming that they hooked up), the dragons are eragons and aryas (also assuming she is the next rider), and the are leaving to go to the other lands, which means angelas prophecy came true. So this would be the end of the last book.

I think that later after the trilogy is done, CP could make another book about being in the new land they went to, and maybe from the point of view of eragon and aryas kid. Then he would be getting a dragon caus its this new place where dragons still exist caus theres no more in alageasia. Since his parents are riders he becomes a rider and oila, you have another good series.

Unlikely but i think it would be pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
Stapler

Stapler

Extend series? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extend series?   Extend series? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2007 9:06 pm

Yeah, that would be pretty cool! but i think CP has had enough Eragon for a while!
Back to top Go down
christlina

christlina

Extend series? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extend series?   Extend series? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2007 10:16 pm

dude thats deep but very possible pretty much what i was thinking but we...i just had a wierd thouhgt what if arya and murtagh hook up?
Back to top Go down
Stapler

Stapler

Extend series? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extend series?   Extend series? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2007 10:25 pm

Suspect ummm..... Let's check our average for that..... 25% average of that happening.... Because Arya and Murtagh haven't even met that much... Other than her sleeping from that poison.. They have only met about 3 times...
Back to top Go down
greenmagicpixie13

greenmagicpixie13

Number of posts : 1648
Registration date : 2007-02-20

Extend series? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extend series?   Extend series? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2007 9:38 pm

I think that it would be totally rockin awesome if Cp did write a fourth book. then it would be a 4-logy. It would be more books, study another movie....... thats a lot of $$$$$$$$$$$$$
Surprised Very Happy Smile Laughing Wink
Back to top Go down
Cerill

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2007-03-29

Extend series? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extend series?   Extend series? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2007 1:34 am

HE WILL BUT IT WONT COME OUT UNTIL LIKE 2011 CUZ HE HAS TO MAKE A ENTIERLY DIFFERENT WORLD Razz
Back to top Go down
Cerill

Extend series? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extend series?   Extend series? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2007 1:59 am

OR IT COULD B LIKE ALGAESIA BUT WITH RORAN N RORAN FINDS A EGG IN THE DU WELDENVARDEN FOREST N HE BECOMES RIDER =] Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

Number of posts : 1772
Registration date : 2007-02-09

Extend series? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extend series?   Extend series? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2007 7:07 pm

o god i hope not i never liked rorans character all tht much i dont know why
Back to top Go down
http://www.lifetimesphoenixmonroe.blogspot.com
Stapler

Stapler

Extend series? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extend series?   Extend series? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2007 8:49 pm

I like Roran's Character... But whenever i think of him becoming rider..... I hate him...
Back to top Go down
Cerill

Extend series? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extend series?   Extend series? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2007 5:21 am

ok ok nvm me telling
Back to top Go down
christlina

christlina

Extend series? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extend series?   Extend series? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2007 5:56 am

couldnt agree more roran wouldnt be a good rider.
Back to top Go down
greenmagicpixie13

greenmagicpixie13

Extend series? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extend series?   Extend series? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2007 10:14 pm

i like roran now, but if he became a rider i would hate him almost as much as I do aray.
Cerill; get a avatar its really buggin me to look and not see a picture I can identify the person with.
Back to top Go down
christlina

christlina

Extend series? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extend series?   Extend series? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2007 10:22 pm

in death watch the guy that yells on the shore i think thats roran..it could be his dragon in the sky but i think not because then saphira would be separated from her mate....no be workin out to well
Back to top Go down
greenmagicpixie13

greenmagicpixie13

Extend series? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extend series?   Extend series? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2007 10:32 pm

It might be Roran?
Back to top Go down
Gingerale2711

Gingerale2711

Extend series? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extend series?   Extend series? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2007 1:16 am

roran's ok, not my favorite but not the least. i don't think he will be a rider though, i think he is mostly focused on protecting his town and getting katrina. i would have liked him better if he would have hit eragon harder after the battle of burning plains, but o well, no one wants to give eragon wat he deserves...*sigh*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Extend series? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extend series?   Extend series? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Extend series?
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next