Little Daily Prophet's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little Daily Prophet's Forum

Thoughts and Theories

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

'The Magic Shop Books' series

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
2COOL

2COOL

Number of posts : 1639
Registration date : 2007-02-04

'The Magic Shop Books' series Empty
PostSubject: 'The Magic Shop Books' series   'The Magic Shop Books' series Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2007 9:35 am

Jeremy Thatcher Dragon Hatcher is a novel by Bruce Coville and is part of the "Magic Shop Books" series which also includes The Monster's Ring and Jennifer Murdley's Toad.
The book's story revolves around a young schoolboy Jeremy Thatcher who one day finds himself in a strange part of town and visiting the strange Magic Shop where he purchases a beautiful marbled egg. The egg comes with instructions because Jeremy has been selected to be in the "Company of Hatchers." He successfully hatches Tiamat, a small red-scaly dragon who grows at an unbelievable pace, consuming vast quantities of milk and chicken livers. Tiamat is invisible to everyone except the family pets and a classmate. Raising a dragon isn't easy but Jeremy's research at the library and his experience as a veterinarian's son stand him in good stead. Communicating through visual telepathy, Jeremy and Tiamat become the best of friends and Tiamat's inevitable return to her own world is difficult for them both.

Good series, cant remember much because i havent read it in AGES!

i rate it
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
2COOL

2COOL

Number of posts : 1639
Registration date : 2007-02-04

PostSubject: Re: 'The Magic Shop Books' series   'The Magic Shop Books' series Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2007 11:46 pm

This was one of christopher paolinis favourites!cheers
Back to top Go down
Amber

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2007-02-14

PostSubject: Re: 'The Magic Shop Books' series   'The Magic Shop Books' series Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2007 3:20 am

Haha, cool. they sound like good books. Weird i haven't read them yet, acually i haven't even hurd of them. oh well i'm usually completely oblivious to these things anyways! lol
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

Number of posts : 1772
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: 'The Magic Shop Books' series   'The Magic Shop Books' series Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2007 12:50 am

Paolini had a lot of inspiration didnt he but yea ill have to check them out just another series to add to my list lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.lifetimesphoenixmonroe.blogspot.com
Arya08

Arya08

Number of posts : 336
Registration date : 2007-04-28

PostSubject: Re: 'The Magic Shop Books' series   'The Magic Shop Books' series Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2007 7:15 pm

2cool, you rate alot of books Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven !
it's strange...i haven't read this series, but....well, i don't think i've barely heard of it! i think i have once.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

Number of posts : 1772
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: 'The Magic Shop Books' series   'The Magic Shop Books' series Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2007 6:46 am

IVE NEVER HEARD OF IT UNTIL NOW
Back to top Go down
http://www.lifetimesphoenixmonroe.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'The Magic Shop Books' series   'The Magic Shop Books' series Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

'The Magic Shop Books' series
Page 1 of 1