Little Daily Prophet's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little Daily Prophet's Forum

Thoughts and Theories

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who is going to die?

Go down 
+7
Sparky
greenmagicpixie13
Stapler
christlina
Phoenix
Gingerale2711
2COOL
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Do you think Oromis is going to die?
Yes
Who is going to die? Vote_lcap53%Who is going to die? Vote_rcap
 53% [ 8 ]
No
Who is going to die? Vote_lcap20%Who is going to die? Vote_rcap
 20% [ 3 ]
Hopefully
Who is going to die? Vote_lcap7%Who is going to die? Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Hopefully not
Who is going to die? Vote_lcap20%Who is going to die? Vote_rcap
 20% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
2COOL

2COOL

Number of posts : 1639
Registration date : 2007-02-04

Who is going to die? Empty
PostSubject: Who is going to die?   Who is going to die? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2007 11:16 am

Well i definately thing king galby will die. I also think oromis, murtagh(killing galby)and Elva(saving somebody). Who do you think will die and how.(feels like im playing cluedo:!: )
Back to top Go down
Gingerale2711

Gingerale2711

Number of posts : 848
Localisation : USA, UNITED STATES, AMERICA, U KNOW, THAT PLACE :-)
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Who is going to die?   Who is going to die? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2007 4:22 pm

i think (but hope not) that murtagh will die. probably he will by breaking his oaths. Galbatorix is going to die, i am almost positive. i don't think eragon is going to die because in his dream he sees himself in a boat with another rider(probably arya). so eragon and arya probably don't die. i don't think roran will die because in that dream, someone was on the beach screaming or watever and i think that was roran. i am not sure about elva. nasuada might die in battle, i don't know. i can't think of any other main characters...
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

Number of posts : 1772
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Who is going to die?   Who is going to die? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2007 2:15 pm

i think galby will die as will oromis unfortunately and im praying to the heavens that murtaugh doesnt die but if he does i hope its on the good side like trying to kill gal or something
Back to top Go down
http://www.lifetimesphoenixmonroe.blogspot.com
christlina

christlina

Number of posts : 2650
Registration date : 2007-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Who is going to die?   Who is going to die? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2007 4:18 pm

doesnt oromis kinda have to i mean hes weakening by the minute!!!! hes also kinda strange my theory is when eragon gets all the power and wisdom from the previous riders out of the vault of souls oromis contributes his too and then dies...*poor oromis* but i think that would be totally awesome btw this is a pretty cool subject
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Who is going to die?   Who is going to die? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2007 4:36 pm

yea i never thought of tht like right when the varden are starting to lose the battle and eragon is weakening oromis gives the last of his strength to eragon tht would be SO cool.
Back to top Go down
Gingerale2711

Gingerale2711

PostSubject: Re: Who is going to die?   Who is going to die? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2007 10:33 pm

ya, that is a good theory, and it makes sense too. besides, oromis wouldn't live very long either, whether he gave his strength to eragon or not, so why not do it during a key part in battle.even if he doesn't do that, he probably won't live long cause of his sickness.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Who is going to die?   Who is going to die? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2007 4:46 pm

yea tht would make so much sense and im still praying tht murtaugh doesnt die but no matter how much il ove murtaugh he will die most likely but hopefully be on the good side like on star wars you know when darth vador died fighting wit hhis son maybe murtaugh will die fightiing with eragon
Back to top Go down
christlina

christlina

PostSubject: Re: Who is going to die?   Who is going to die? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2007 11:13 pm

"I will not die a monster" a quote by the ever- loved- no- matter- how- evil -anikin- skywalker

yes i think murtagh will die but on the good side my theory is that he will be sent to kill nasuada even though galby knows he has a thing for her to see if he will in fact obey him or something like that and he will commit suicide like that one guy in eragon who saw in a vision that he would accisentally kill his son in battle so he commited suicide and his son lived...*deep breath* i culd happen i guess!
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Who is going to die?   Who is going to die? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2007 4:45 pm

i hope he doesnt commit suicide but i do hope he dies noblelly (sorry cant spell) like killing galby and my theory is he'll be sent to kill eragon or something like tht but run into nasuada and they fight and he'll kill nasuada and then he'll realize what a mistake he made and vow revenge against galby and wont stop until he gets it.
Back to top Go down
2COOL

2COOL

PostSubject: Re: Who is going to die?   Who is going to die? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2007 9:39 am

Thats a big possibilty, but i dont really wont her to die. Maybe instead he is sent to kill her, when he's about to kill her and then he realises what he is about to do, and the love I love you is so strong it breaks the vow.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Who is going to die?   Who is going to die? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2007 4:42 pm

yea tht would be pretty cool if he made it where love is stronger than vows and promises in the ancient language. tht would be like a fairy tale. no im just kidding but i do like the idea of love being stronger than everyhting else
Back to top Go down
Gingerale2711

Gingerale2711

PostSubject: Re: Who is going to die?   Who is going to die? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2007 10:29 pm

lol, ya that would be romantic I love you and all. and CP did say that nasuada would play a bigger role in the 3rd book, so it could be possible. she could be the reason that murtagh comes back to the good side and all. i hope he does, he's my favorite character in the inheritance series. but it could also be possible that he dies doing something noble(killing gal or saving eragon). or he could remain bad, but i don't think that will happen. at least i hope not.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Who is going to die?   Who is going to die? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2007 10:47 pm

i think i would be more upset if he lived on the bad side than i would if he died on the good side. Because at least if he dies on the good side he died with integrity but if he lived on the bad side all you could ever expect from him is evil. But if murtaugh is gonna come back on the good side than something completely drastic will have to happen b/c you would have to be given a really good reason to risk your life for something good
Back to top Go down
Stapler

Stapler

Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2007-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Who is going to die?   Who is going to die? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2007 6:42 pm

I think Oromis, Glaedr, elva... maybe Nasuada.. and Maybe Murtagh will die. Sad Oh and of course Galby!!!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Gingerale2711

Gingerale2711

PostSubject: Re: Who is going to die?   Who is going to die? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2007 11:24 pm

ya, i would rather murtagh die on the good side than live on the bad. it just seems better that he should end up being a good guy than remain being a villian. i'll be crushed if CP decides that murtagh should stay a bad guy forever. he should die(if he has to) doing something noble, like phoenix said.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Who is going to die?   Who is going to die? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2007 12:39 am

i know rite cuz if he stays on the bad sid i think tht would screw up the whole story line
Back to top Go down
Stapler

Stapler

PostSubject: Re: Who is going to die?   Who is going to die? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2007 2:25 am

The entrance Murtagh made in the first book... Pretty awesome! Shooting Ra'zak in the head with Arrows... Kind of reminded me of Robin Hood or something! lol lol!
Back to top Go down
christlina

christlina

PostSubject: Re: Who is going to die?   Who is going to die? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2007 6:36 pm

Murtagh cant die for the sake of his dragon theres only be one left if he dies and if youll remember there is no garuntee that the third egg will hatch, though i think it will, i think that somehow or another that murtagh will break his vow to galby and him and nasuada will get a married and thorn and saphira will mate and bam! the dragons are saved! study i need the next book ive exausted my librarys supply of fantasy!
Back to top Go down
Stapler

Stapler

PostSubject: Re: Who is going to die?   Who is going to die? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2007 9:10 pm

The reason i think the egg hatches is because, if it doesn't who's on the cover of book 3?
Back to top Go down
christlina

christlina

PostSubject: Re: Who is going to die?   Who is going to die? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2007 10:21 pm

i dunno for all we know right now it could be bobo the green clown dressed as a dragon!
i do think the egg will hatch though it would be a bummer if it didnt alien who says saphira has to mate with only one dragon shes a wild animal the rules of humans really dont apply to her though i think she will only mate with one for life because im pretty sure shes capapble of falling in love just throwin ideas out here
Back to top Go down
Stapler

Stapler

PostSubject: Re: Who is going to die?   Who is going to die? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2007 10:23 pm

affraid You found out Cp secret! All Dragons are actually clowns!
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Who is going to die?   Who is going to die? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2007 1:52 am

well cp already said theres gonna be another rider which means the egg will hatch but i never thought of tht if Murtaugh dies his dragon will to so hey maybe tht means he wont die yea!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
2COOL

2COOL

PostSubject: Re: Who is going to die?   Who is going to die? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2007 1:58 am

i know this is wierd, but wat if arya dies! i would hate that!( so would eragon) i guess that wouldnt work but what if that actually happened!
Sad
Arya Rules!
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Who is going to die?   Who is going to die? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2007 2:00 am

huh i never even thought of tht but i guell theres a possiblity like what if murtaugh kills her and thts when eragon and murtaugh go at each other
Back to top Go down
Stapler

Stapler

PostSubject: Re: Who is going to die?   Who is going to die? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2007 2:26 am

Wow, if that happened when he went after Murtagh all that would be left of Murtagh would be dust! Eragon's face would look like this! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is going to die?   Who is going to die? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who is going to die?
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little Daily Prophet's Forum :: Eragon :: The Inheritance Cycle-
Jump to: