Little Daily Prophet's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little Daily Prophet's Forum

Thoughts and Theories

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who is going to die?

Go down 
+7
Sparky
greenmagicpixie13
Stapler
christlina
Phoenix
Gingerale2711
2COOL
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Do you think Oromis is going to die?
Yes
Who is going to die? - Page 2 Vote_lcap53%Who is going to die? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 53% [ 8 ]
No
Who is going to die? - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%Who is going to die? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 20% [ 3 ]
Hopefully
Who is going to die? - Page 2 Vote_lcap7%Who is going to die? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Hopefully not
Who is going to die? - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%Who is going to die? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 20% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
greenmagicpixie13

greenmagicpixie13

Number of posts : 1648
Registration date : 2007-02-20

Who is going to die? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is going to die?   Who is going to die? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2007 3:42 am

Twisted Evil Death to all the varden! Twisted Evil Death to all who oppose galbatorix! Twisted Evil
Twisted Evil Long live galbatorix! Twisted Evil
No not really. Oramis will die. I dont care who else dies though. I want murtagh to live.
Back to top Go down
christlina

christlina

Number of posts : 2650
Registration date : 2007-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Who is going to die?   Who is going to die? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2007 10:32 pm

i agwee! murtagh must live!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sparky

Sparky

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2007-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Who is going to die?   Who is going to die? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 1:28 am

I will hope no one cool dies Sad
Back to top Go down
Stapler

Stapler

Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2007-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Who is going to die?   Who is going to die? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 1:31 am

Murtagh is like, the coolest character in the Trilogy, so why would he die? Oh, because someone would kill him lol!
Back to top Go down
Gingerale2711

Gingerale2711

Number of posts : 848
Localisation : USA, UNITED STATES, AMERICA, U KNOW, THAT PLACE :-)
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Who is going to die?   Who is going to die? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 3:23 am

ya, murtagh NO DIE or else i will be mad. though there is a definate possibility that he might. but i will still be mad Mad
Back to top Go down
christlina

christlina

PostSubject: Re: Who is going to die?   Who is going to die? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 4:18 pm

well be mad together gingerale but i think it just might be inevitable *sob*
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

Number of posts : 1772
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Who is going to die?   Who is going to die? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 5:06 pm

i know i keep praying tht murtaugh doesnt die we should send a letter or something tellinng CP to NOT kill murtaugh
Back to top Go down
http://www.lifetimesphoenixmonroe.blogspot.com
christlina

christlina

PostSubject: Re: Who is going to die?   Who is going to die? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 6:11 pm

and what you think hell listen or something? hes like a god!
Back to top Go down
Gingerale2711

Gingerale2711

PostSubject: Re: Who is going to die?   Who is going to die? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 10:16 pm

lol, ya CP might kill murtagh, and i am not sure CP will listen to us, he is practically a god, isn't everyone who writes good books, though? after the 3rd book, (if murtagh dies) we could join a murtagh support group or something, jk. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Stapler

Stapler

PostSubject: Re: Who is going to die?   Who is going to die? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2007 2:07 am

Well, what if he already wrote the part murtagh dies.. Still i like murtagh's character and hope he doesn't die!
Back to top Go down
christlina

christlina

PostSubject: Re: Who is going to die?   Who is going to die? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2007 12:02 am

well if murtaghs going to die then i certainly well hope hes already wrote or at least planned it i mean if hes gonna die hes gonna die theres nothing us desperate fans can do about it. No
Back to top Go down
greenmagicpixie13

greenmagicpixie13

PostSubject: Re: Who is going to die?   Who is going to die? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2007 12:27 am

Murtaghs to hot to die! Crying or Very sad Sad If he dies, I'll need therapy {more of it, anyway}
Back to top Go down
christlina

christlina

PostSubject: Re: Who is going to die?   Who is going to die? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2007 9:24 pm

haaha yes definatly more lol
Back to top Go down
Sparky

Sparky

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2007-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Who is going to die?   Who is going to die? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2007 3:18 am

The third book must be stolen from stores and burned in CP's very own home!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if murtagh dies at least Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Cerill

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2007-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Who is going to die?   Who is going to die? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2007 1:04 am

roran is not the one on the beach its murtagh. murtagh isnt going to die. i think that (eve nthough this is off subject) brom will b eragons father n eragon will bring him back from the dead. =]
Back to top Go down
Cerill

PostSubject: Re: Who is going to die?   Who is going to die? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2007 1:07 am

i was sad when brom died. Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Gingerale2711

Gingerale2711

PostSubject: Re: Who is going to die?   Who is going to die? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2007 2:02 am

i was sad when brom died too, but i am not sure if eragon will bring him to life. i mean, can he? wasn't there that line that riders weren't supposed to cross when using magic, between the dead and the living, i think i remember brom telling eragon that. i don't know, but it would be cool if brom came back, he was a pretty good character(though not quite as good as murtagh Very Happy ).
Back to top Go down
christlina

christlina

PostSubject: Re: Who is going to die?   Who is going to die? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2007 6:09 am

brom would NEVER stand for it!!!! No
Back to top Go down
greenmagicpixie13

greenmagicpixie13

PostSubject: Re: Who is going to die?   Who is going to die? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2007 10:02 pm

I cryed when Brom died. Yeah, and my sister was right there and she gave me the funniest look.
Dude, brom would be super pissed if eargon succeed in raising him from the dead
Back to top Go down
Stapler

Stapler

PostSubject: Re: Who is going to die?   Who is going to die? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2007 10:54 pm

He'd be like this Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad affraid affraid confused confused drunken Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
Cerill

PostSubject: Re: Who is going to die?   Who is going to die? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 12:40 am

id say more of this drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken
Back to top Go down
Cerill

PostSubject: Re: Who is going to die?   Who is going to die? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 4:16 am

ok ill say it. i cryed when brom died Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
christlina

christlina

PostSubject: Re: Who is going to die?   Who is going to die? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 4:02 pm

in the book i cried but in the movie i screamed at the top of my lungs earning everyones stare and alot of "shhhhh's" then i threw my drink at the person beside me (My best friend) for saying it wasnt that bad....good times Mad
Back to top Go down
Stapler

Stapler

PostSubject: Re: Who is going to die?   Who is going to die? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2007 1:56 am

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
christlina

christlina

PostSubject: Re: Who is going to die?   Who is going to die? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2007 4:36 pm

dont really reccomend doing that...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is going to die?   Who is going to die? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who is going to die?
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little Daily Prophet's Forum :: Eragon :: The Inheritance Cycle-
Jump to: