Little Daily Prophet's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little Daily Prophet's Forum

Thoughts and Theories

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Protest Protest Protest

Go down 
+4
2COOL
short4life999
christlina
Phoenix
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Can you think of at least five things you hate about your school?
yes
Protest Protest Protest - Page 2 Vote_lcap63%Protest Protest Protest - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 63% [ 10 ]
no
Protest Protest Protest - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Protest Protest Protest - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
most definately
Protest Protest Protest - Page 2 Vote_lcap31%Protest Protest Protest - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 31% [ 5 ]
i love my school
Protest Protest Protest - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%Protest Protest Protest - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
i dont care
Protest Protest Protest - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Protest Protest Protest - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage
short4life999

short4life999

Number of posts : 1759
Registration date : 2007-02-24

Protest Protest Protest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protest Protest Protest   Protest Protest Protest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 5:43 pm

Laughing Ya im sure that would work:
"Hey teacher, i think school sucks."
"Thats great, heres a detention."
Back to top Go down
Gingerale2711

Gingerale2711

Number of posts : 848
Localisation : USA, UNITED STATES, AMERICA, U KNOW, THAT PLACE :-)
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Protest Protest Protest   Protest Protest Protest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 11:25 pm

ya but if enough students thought that way they couldn't give them all detentions(unless the detention rooms were really, really big) so if like millions of students protested(in a way that wouldn't get the cops involved) then it could make a difference. and u would probably get detention for tipping over a bus too(more detention probably). but i don't really care, my school is reasonable right now.(one day i might decide to join that tipping over bus idea, but not today, maybe cause i am going on vacation tommorrow so school isn't bugging me right now Cool )
Back to top Go down
short4life999

short4life999

PostSubject: Re: Protest Protest Protest   Protest Protest Protest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 12:05 am

so u mean if everyone tells the teachers school sucks that will solve all our problems Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

Number of posts : 1772
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Protest Protest Protest   Protest Protest Protest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 1:35 am

no but it might start something you know get them to listen to us for a change

thats what that creed was written for to give to all the students and get them to start thinking more about it and hopefully i we got enough people to get involved then maybe we can do even more about it
Back to top Go down
http://www.lifetimesphoenixmonroe.blogspot.com
short4life999

short4life999

PostSubject: Re: Protest Protest Protest   Protest Protest Protest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 1:43 am

but teachers and principles and all the important district comittee people dont care what we think! Just look at george bush and his "no child get left behind program", more work is the way to go as far as their concerned . i think a riot would be like a smack in the face to them that something is wrong, im not saying we have to do what just happened at virginia tech (here about that, guy chained the doors and shot 32 people), just let them know were serious
Back to top Go down
Gingerale2711

Gingerale2711

Number of posts : 848
Localisation : USA, UNITED STATES, AMERICA, U KNOW, THAT PLACE :-)
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Protest Protest Protest   Protest Protest Protest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 3:58 am

i dunno, i don't have the strength to tip a bus over right now *sneeze*.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Protest Protest Protest   Protest Protest Protest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 4:45 pm

i actually he shot 60 people including himself it was just 33 people that died

and i agree we shouldnt have to do anything like that thts wat i meant when i said no violence cuz when you do succumb to violence things tend to get out of hyand it could start out as tipping over a bus and end in people getting killed

i still think a walk-out is a good idea except that it would have to be extremely well organized and that would be hard to do
Back to top Go down
short4life999

short4life999

PostSubject: Re: Protest Protest Protest   Protest Protest Protest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 11:12 pm

yah the organization, thats a problem... imagine if the whole country did at the same time though, kind of like in V for Vendetta (awesome movie), that would be amazing
Back to top Go down
christlina

christlina

Number of posts : 2650
Registration date : 2007-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Protest Protest Protest   Protest Protest Protest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2007 2:29 am

i think george bush is doing all he can considering he has his hands tied behind his back by the goverment...i think a riot will just get us all arrested...we have to go political with all those f-ing polititions that are lining their pockets with our hard earned tax dollars i mean our school has been hosted in trailers for 3 years meanwhile its like 2000 dollars a year in school taxes weres it all going!!!! whos over thirty five and wants to live in a big white house? (even if i think that would be useless for helping) maybe fighting individual states would be more effective...but im ranting
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Protest Protest Protest   Protest Protest Protest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2007 5:42 pm

no it makes sense but we have to do something to gwt their attention first before they will even consider listening to us

i suggest tht if u have the chance watch the movie Walk Out and Kids In America they are both very good and prove a lot of points
Back to top Go down
short4life999

short4life999

PostSubject: Re: Protest Protest Protest   Protest Protest Protest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2007 12:44 am

i got a letter sent to my parents today saying i got a referal for not returning a library book , aaaahhh smell that fairness?...no me neither
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Protest Protest Protest   Protest Protest Protest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2007 12:59 am

haha how late was the book?????????? and ur right thts really not fair as long as it gets back i dont see what the problem is
Back to top Go down
short4life999

short4life999

PostSubject: Re: Protest Protest Protest   Protest Protest Protest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2007 11:17 pm

it was due feb 27th and they said if i dont give it back i will have to pay 20 bucks to replace it...it says $3.95 on the side tho!
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Protest Protest Protest   Protest Protest Protest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2007 1:32 am

omg tht has got to suck and i thought tht they were only allowed to charge you for the actual prish for the book?
Back to top Go down
short4life999

short4life999

PostSubject: Re: Protest Protest Protest   Protest Protest Protest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2007 3:51 am

yah thats y im gonna return it Very Happy im so smart
Back to top Go down
christlina

christlina

PostSubject: Re: Protest Protest Protest   Protest Protest Protest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2007 9:28 pm

*smacks* never be that late on a library book...though I think a smack is the only punishment you should get I mean its a school library right?
Back to top Go down
2COOL

2COOL

Number of posts : 1639
Registration date : 2007-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Protest Protest Protest   Protest Protest Protest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2007 11:55 pm

Ummm, ok, Keep eye contact, back away slowly and, RUN AWAY AHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Jokes, what are you on about, if my librarian smacked me i would burn her house down ( well not literally, i would smack her back 10 times harder though)cheers Death to old librarian ladys!
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Protest Protest Protest   Protest Protest Protest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2007 2:31 am

UGHHHH I AM SO MAD I HAVE BEEN SCREAMING MY HEAD OFF

OK FIRST OFF ONE OF MY FRIENDS WAS WRITTEN UP TODAY FOR SLEEPING IN CLASS HE HAS NARCOLEPSY FOR CHRIS SAKE

AND THEN ANOTHER ONE OF MY FRIENDS WAS WRITTEN UP FOR TAKING TO LONG TO ANSWER A QUESTION ON A TEST MY GOD WOULD THE TEACHER RATHEER HIM FAIL

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

AND FOR THOSE WHO DONT KNOW NARCOLEPSY IS A SLEEPING DISORDER
Back to top Go down
short4life999

short4life999

PostSubject: Re: Protest Protest Protest   Protest Protest Protest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2007 4:00 am

your school sounds wicked harsh pheonix. if i saw that stuff happening...wow i would seriously like make a list of everything and take them to court id be pissed to
Back to top Go down
christlina

christlina

PostSubject: Re: Protest Protest Protest   Protest Protest Protest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2007 6:43 pm

I'm nocturnal and did all my sleeping in class and still passed 9th grade with a b average....shoot me for it Shocked
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Protest Protest Protest   Protest Protest Protest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2007 12:42 am

yea tht is so not fair dude but i forgive you for it its the school system not you
Back to top Go down
christlina

christlina

PostSubject: Re: Protest Protest Protest   Protest Protest Protest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2007 4:20 pm

alright i live 5 freaking minutes from my school and they DRAG me out of pleasant dreams at 6:00 to ride the flipping bus for 45 minutes the drop me of 20 minutes early to school were i promptly shove myself in my locker and go to sleep usually miss the first class, get demerits even if i DONT miss the first class get everything generally blamed on me because im considered the "bad influence" (because im goth) and then sleep through detention and or volleyball at the end of the day...on the other hand at night i draw read write sceme eat(pretty much live) (i love darkness)
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Protest Protest Protest   Protest Protest Protest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2007 6:51 am

i would hate that thats what my friend Bean has to do to though
Back to top Go down
Stapler

Stapler

Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2007-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Protest Protest Protest   Protest Protest Protest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 6:57 am

[quote="greenmagicpixie13"]
staplers are banned from the school cuz theyre weapons
What? NOOOOOOO!!!
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Protest Protest Protest   Protest Protest Protest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 11:09 pm

HEY WE CANT EVEN HAVE RULERS BECAUSE THEYRE WEAPONS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Protest Protest Protest   Protest Protest Protest - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Protest Protest Protest
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little Daily Prophet's Forum :: Other Books :: A Forum for all the other books you want to talk about-
Jump to: