Little Daily Prophet's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little Daily Prophet's Forum

Thoughts and Theories

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Random Stuff

Go down 
+7
Sparky
Stapler
greenmagicpixie13
christlina
Gingerale2711
Phoenix
short4life999
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

What do you think about the next book coming out?
Im excited
Random Stuff Vote_lcap15%Random Stuff Vote_rcap
 15% [ 2 ]
Im happy but sad it will be over
Random Stuff Vote_lcap8%Random Stuff Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
I just wish it would come out!!!
Random Stuff Vote_lcap31%Random Stuff Vote_rcap
 31% [ 4 ]
I stalk and spy on Paolini...every day waiting adding to my insanity...
Random Stuff Vote_lcap46%Random Stuff Vote_rcap
 46% [ 6 ]
I dont really care that much (((may god help you)))
Random Stuff Vote_lcap0%Random Stuff Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
short4life999

short4life999

Number of posts : 1759
Registration date : 2007-02-24

Random Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Random Stuff   Random Stuff Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 12:44 am

Ok so hear is the things im unsure about and things to talk about:

1) What are the 7 words Brom told Eragon before he died?
2) What is the Vault of Souls at the Rock of Kuathan(?) Solembum mentioned?
3) What is the weapon under "the roots of the menoa tree" Solembum mentioned?
4) Who is the blind beggar Angela mentioned? He must have been put in for a reason
5) Stuff about Murtaghs old friend that died
6) Any other random crap i didnt mention
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

Number of posts : 1772
Registration date : 2007-02-09

Random Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff   Random Stuff Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 1:26 am

ok heres what i think about those questions and yes we do need to talk about them more

1. im not sure what he said but i think he might have told him who his father was
2im really not sure what the vault of souls is except that it might be where the souls od the riders go when they die
3 i think its broms sword or the first eragons sword
4i dont know who the blind eggar is
5 his name is Tornac and hers what i got off a website
"There Murtagh was educated and taught swordsmanship by Tornac, a man loyal to Murtagh. Murtagh and Tornac fled the palace on their horses. The king seemed to have anticipated it, for soldiers waylaid them. Although they fought bravely, Tornac was killed. Murtagh escaped on his horse, a swift grey stallion named Tornac in honor of his friend. (It is quite possible that the horse was already named Tornac, as he had been gifted to Murtagh as a foal)."
6 theres to much to talk about Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.lifetimesphoenixmonroe.blogspot.com
short4life999

short4life999

Random Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff   Random Stuff Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 1:29 am

I have know idea for the seven words...eragon doesnt know his true name so that cant be it

Im not sure what the vault of souls could be either, but i know eragon said that murtagh seemed to have several conciousnesses so it could be some way to use souls for energy. and rock of kuathan im making a geuss is helgrind...cause its rocky???

I got the idea from shurtugal that by roots solembum meant origin of the menoa tree, which would be 2 elf families with the last two swords. one of them would be broms of course, i cant see any other possibilities for eragons new weapon. but, the one flaw i see is that i dont know why brom would use morzans sword if his real sword was still somewhere

I think the blind beggar must have been pretty important somehow. Paolini could have made Angela only prophecize selena but instead he put in an extra person. Im thinking either an old rider that had some significance, like shruikans true rider , or maybe even eragons father for some strange reason

Murtaghs friend tornachwho he named his horse after, CP said we would learn more about him in book 3 so he must have been important.

And Random House plans to release book three in 2008, possibly summer '08 so i hear.That makes me sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Gingerale2711

Gingerale2711

Number of posts : 848
Localisation : USA, UNITED STATES, AMERICA, U KNOW, THAT PLACE :-)
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Random Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff   Random Stuff Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 3:55 am

where'd u hear about it coming out in 08? does that mean that cerill lied Question Question Question

anyway, i have been wondering a lot about the blind beggar and i agree that it could be shruikan's true rider, but i am confused cause i don't know if it actually said that shruikan's rider died or not. he could also be some other old rider too. i think that the beggar is at least important or else that is kinda a random thing for Cp to put in there. i think that the vault of stones is where the souls of people(or maybe just riders) go after they die. maybe a living person can get energy from them or maybe they just communicate with them, i dunno... earlier i was thinking the the sword would be brom's but now that u mention it, it could be eragon the 1st's sword. gotta go rest so i can get a little better before vacation, bye Very Happy
Back to top Go down
short4life999

short4life999

Random Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff   Random Stuff Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 10:49 pm

i copied this from shurtugal.com:

"Random House has noted that the planned release date is sometime in 2008. Shurtugal.com's official guess is Summer of 2008."

As for eragons weapon being Eragon I 's sword, i think thats unlikely because that blacksmith lady probly wasnt alive and even if she was thats hundreds and hundreds of years it would have had to make it through. crazy thought: what if the beggar is eragon I, yay 1000 year old dude! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

Random Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff   Random Stuff Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 11:57 pm

yea i was just thinking that i mean what if he was then him and oromis could help out eragon in the last battle
Back to top Go down
christlina

christlina

Number of posts : 2650
Registration date : 2007-03-06

Random Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff   Random Stuff Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2007 1:45 am

thats really a cool idea...but i think that shruikan is past all hope to be turned back for his true rider....intriguing! bounce cant wait cant wait cant wait!!!!!
Back to top Go down
greenmagicpixie13

greenmagicpixie13

Number of posts : 1648
Registration date : 2007-02-20

Random Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff   Random Stuff Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2007 3:00 am

1-5; Honestly, Who gives a f*ck?
6; CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Stapler

Stapler

Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2007-03-23

Random Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff   Random Stuff Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2007 6:05 am

Well here's something i don't get... I know in the book that it sas that shruikan's rider was slain, but that's impossible, because shruikan lived, and dragons can't live without their riders. scratch
Back to top Go down
Stapler

Stapler

Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2007-03-23

Random Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff   Random Stuff Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2007 6:17 am

I also read that it was just a guess, and may not come out around that time. But, it is also very likely it willl come out around then.

( runs around crazily yelling for christopher paloni to hurry up)
Back to top Go down
christlina

christlina

Random Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff   Random Stuff Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2007 3:42 pm

I'm starting to feel bad for paolini I mean all those screaming fans and interveiws must be cutting back on writing time...
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

Random Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff   Random Stuff Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2007 4:57 pm

ya especially wiht hte movie out now which made even more friends

but i think the 1-6 are very important questions i just dont think we wil really know the answet until the last book
Back to top Go down
christlina

christlina

Random Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff   Random Stuff Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2007 6:33 pm

we can try *demented smile* [/color[color=violet]]i think the dragon was somehow magicly transferred to galbatorix in a wizards duel or wahtever and then galby killed the rider.
Back to top Go down
short4life999

short4life999

Random Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff   Random Stuff Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2007 11:20 pm

I think paolini needs to shed some light on some things,come on he hasnt even told us the name of the book yet. But about broms words to eragon, its obviously wicked important and im pretty sure it will be towards the end of the book, like im imagining at the climax of his battle with galbatorix he shouts out the words and its some oober magic, or possibly the password to something important maybe the vault of souls. im trying to think how murtagh got so strong too caus CP said there was a certain reason for it and i dont think it was plain dark magic like abra kadabra yay now i pwn, no its too easy. man why cant it just come out already so i dont have to spaz out over these things confused clown scratch
Back to top Go down
greenmagicpixie13

greenmagicpixie13

Random Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff   Random Stuff Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 12:59 am

Stapler; You are a f*cking moron! No where in the books does it say that! Dont belive anything you heard in the F*ckin movie! Jack*ss!
Back to top Go down
Sparky

Sparky

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2007-03-17

Random Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff   Random Stuff Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 2:17 am

[b] OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOODNESS GREENMAGICPIXIE13 IT SAID THAT NO DRAGON CAN LIVE AFTER THEIR RIDER DIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! READ THE BOOK AGAIN IF YOU HAVE TO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
christlina

christlina

Random Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff   Random Stuff Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 7:04 pm

why dont we all just take a deep breath *in and hold and out* ok now post something civil!
Back to top Go down
greenmagicpixie13

greenmagicpixie13

Random Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff   Random Stuff Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 11:37 pm

WHICH F*CKIN PAGE? WHICH F*CKIN BOOK?
Back to top Go down
short4life999

short4life999

Random Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff   Random Stuff Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2007 2:03 am

nice, but you know what for once i think i agree
Back to top Go down
Sparky

Sparky

Random Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff   Random Stuff Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2007 2:12 am

who do you agree with???????? and it is somewhere in the first book!!!!!!! ask gingerale when she gets back Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
short4life999

short4life999

Random Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff   Random Stuff Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2007 2:19 am

suprisingly i agree with greeny
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

Random Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff   Random Stuff Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2007 11:29 pm

im just staying out of theis one even though brom does mention when he tells him how his dragon died
Back to top Go down
short4life999

short4life999

Random Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff   Random Stuff Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2007 5:01 am

time for some more arguing ohhhhh yeeeeeeaaaa Cool Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
Sparky

Sparky

Random Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff   Random Stuff Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2007 10:41 pm

short4life999 whos side are you on?????? OH!!!!! it doesn't matter any more i know i will always be right about that!!!!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
short4life999

short4life999

Random Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff   Random Stuff Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2007 12:33 am

wow i already told u like twice...AND YOURE GOIN DOWN!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Random Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Stuff   Random Stuff Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Stuff
Page 1 of 17Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next