Little Daily Prophet's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little Daily Prophet's Forum

Thoughts and Theories

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anagrams and suggestive thing about the titles of the books.

Go down 
+2
2COOL
TwistedMetal
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
TwistedMetal

TwistedMetal

Number of posts : 480
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Anagrams and suggestive thing about the titles of the books. Empty
PostSubject: Anagrams and suggestive thing about the titles of the books.   Anagrams and suggestive thing about the titles of the books. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 4:23 am

For eragon: ORANGE, A GONER, AN OGRE.
None for eldest really: LED SET
Brisingr: RIB RINGS, RIBS RING.

Pointless fun. What a Face
Back to top Go down
2COOL

2COOL

Number of posts : 1639
Registration date : 2007-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Anagrams and suggestive thing about the titles of the books.   Anagrams and suggestive thing about the titles of the books. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 9:57 am

BRISINGR- GRIN RIBS
Back to top Go down
greenmagicpixie13

greenmagicpixie13

Number of posts : 1648
Registration date : 2007-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Anagrams and suggestive thing about the titles of the books.   Anagrams and suggestive thing about the titles of the books. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 5:37 pm

BRISINGR= Bring sir
Back to top Go down
TwistedMetal

TwistedMetal

PostSubject: Re: Anagrams and suggestive thing about the titles of the books.   Anagrams and suggestive thing about the titles of the books. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 6:05 pm

I thought ERAGON = A GONER was a suggestive one? any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
greenmagicpixie13

greenmagicpixie13

PostSubject: Re: Anagrams and suggestive thing about the titles of the books.   Anagrams and suggestive thing about the titles of the books. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 6:13 pm

Who thinks?
Back to top Go down
TwistedMetal

TwistedMetal

PostSubject: Re: Anagrams and suggestive thing about the titles of the books.   Anagrams and suggestive thing about the titles of the books. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 6:23 pm

greenmagicpixie13 wrote:
Who thinks?

lol... that actually made me laugh for like 2 entire mins. HEHE lol!
Back to top Go down
greenmagicpixie13

greenmagicpixie13

PostSubject: Re: Anagrams and suggestive thing about the titles of the books.   Anagrams and suggestive thing about the titles of the books. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 6:24 pm

Your odd...... You'll do fine here. Have you read Twilight?
Back to top Go down
TwistedMetal

TwistedMetal

PostSubject: Re: Anagrams and suggestive thing about the titles of the books.   Anagrams and suggestive thing about the titles of the books. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 6:27 pm

greenmagicpixie13 wrote:
Your odd...... You'll do fine here. Have you read Twilight?

Not yet, is it good? What's it about... Basketball
Back to top Go down
greenmagicpixie13

greenmagicpixie13

PostSubject: Re: Anagrams and suggestive thing about the titles of the books.   Anagrams and suggestive thing about the titles of the books. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 6:41 pm

affraid affraid affraid Okay...* Heart attack* UM... This site stopped talking about ERagon and it switched to Twilight Months ago. You just got to read the books! Its a love story between a human "Bella" and a Drop dead gorgouse vampire "Edward" and theres alot of fighting and blood and hot werewolves "Jacob Black" and its the best series EVER!
Back to top Go down
TwistedMetal

TwistedMetal

PostSubject: Re: Anagrams and suggestive thing about the titles of the books.   Anagrams and suggestive thing about the titles of the books. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 6:47 pm

greenmagicpixie13 wrote:
affraid affraid affraid Okay...* Heart attack* UM... This site stopped talking about ERagon and it switched to Twilight Months ago. You just got to read the books! Its a love story between a human "Bella" and a Drop dead gorgouse vampire "Edward" and theres alot of fighting and blood and hot werewolves "Jacob Black" and its the best series EVER!

OK... will go get it on Monday... Or Sunday... Or Saturday... Maybe even tomorow.
Back to top Go down
greenmagicpixie13

greenmagicpixie13

PostSubject: Re: Anagrams and suggestive thing about the titles of the books.   Anagrams and suggestive thing about the titles of the books. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 11:43 pm

GET IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
2COOL

2COOL

PostSubject: Re: Anagrams and suggestive thing about the titles of the books.   Anagrams and suggestive thing about the titles of the books. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 12:15 am

eragon used to be our favourite series, until we read twilight. words cant describe how excellent these books are.
Back to top Go down
TwistedMetal

TwistedMetal

PostSubject: Re: Anagrams and suggestive thing about the titles of the books.   Anagrams and suggestive thing about the titles of the books. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 12:26 am

I downloaded the trilogy and I'm about a 3rd of the way through Twilight... It's great, but I feel kinda girly for reading it...
Back to top Go down
TwistedMetal

TwistedMetal

PostSubject: Re: Anagrams and suggestive thing about the titles of the books.   Anagrams and suggestive thing about the titles of the books. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 12:34 am

I'm utterly absorbed.... I don't want to stop even to go to the bathroom, I've been holding off for 40 minutes..
Back to top Go down
2COOL

2COOL

PostSubject: Re: Anagrams and suggestive thing about the titles of the books.   Anagrams and suggestive thing about the titles of the books. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 9:52 am

I TOLD YOU! and i know it makes you seem girly, but wat do you think us girls feel like, 90% of books are written from a guys point of veiw! when you are done, you need to tell us wat team you are. I used to be team jacob, but then i realised it was only because i felt sorry for him. Im now officially team edward. but the next puppy i get is going to be called jacob.
Back to top Go down
greenmagicpixie13

greenmagicpixie13

PostSubject: Re: Anagrams and suggestive thing about the titles of the books.   Anagrams and suggestive thing about the titles of the books. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 12:01 am

I thought you were team switzerland. Oh, and Twisted Metal, go to twilightguy.com. Its a twilight fansite for guys, and it gives you advice on how to make you feel manly about reading it.
Back to top Go down
TwistedMetal

TwistedMetal

PostSubject: Re: Anagrams and suggestive thing about the titles of the books.   Anagrams and suggestive thing about the titles of the books. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 9:53 pm

lmao! I'm not quite that insecure... Finished book 1.... Started book two, currently at the bit where she starts hanging with Jacob and building motorbikes... Until that happened it was very depressing...
Back to top Go down
greenmagicpixie13

greenmagicpixie13

PostSubject: Re: Anagrams and suggestive thing about the titles of the books.   Anagrams and suggestive thing about the titles of the books. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 12:37 am

Yeah, most people cry when they reach the point where Edward breaks up with Bella. Like my friend was reading book two on the bus for the first time, and I didn't know it, and I look over and she crying. I thought something was horribly wrong, but then I saw the book in her hands. I was like, "Oh,,, that part" and left it at that.
Back to top Go down
TwistedMetal

TwistedMetal

PostSubject: Re: Anagrams and suggestive thing about the titles of the books.   Anagrams and suggestive thing about the titles of the books. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 2:11 am

I wasn't crying... I just felt really sorry for her...
Back to top Go down
2COOL

2COOL

PostSubject: Re: Anagrams and suggestive thing about the titles of the books.   Anagrams and suggestive thing about the titles of the books. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 9:50 am

i cryed, heaps. i cried when edward and bella split *shiver*, and at the end when bella split up with jacob *shiver*. Is it just me, or is it cold?
guess wat, i bought 2 bookmarks from ebay, one with a wolf dangling on it, and another with a diamond heart. IM SO LUCKY!
Back to top Go down
greenmagicpixie13

greenmagicpixie13

PostSubject: Re: Anagrams and suggestive thing about the titles of the books.   Anagrams and suggestive thing about the titles of the books. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 6:00 pm

There is a charm braclet with the diamond heart and the little wooden wolf on it, entitled "Bellas braclet" costs seventyfive dollars, yeah, way too much.
So, there is a spoiler out, but I'm not sure I want to read it...
Too read or not to read, that is the question.
Back to top Go down
greenmagicpixie13

greenmagicpixie13

PostSubject: Re: Anagrams and suggestive thing about the titles of the books.   Anagrams and suggestive thing about the titles of the books. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 6:17 pm

Sad I read the spoiler Sad And I wanted to smash my computer screen. Sad I kinda already guessed about it Sad But still, I hoped against it Sad * Runns away crying * Sad WHY, JACOB? Sad WHY? Sad
Back to top Go down
2COOL

2COOL

PostSubject: Re: Anagrams and suggestive thing about the titles of the books.   Anagrams and suggestive thing about the titles of the books. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 12:11 am

im going to read it, spoiler as in the thing at the back of the book?
Back to top Go down
TwistedMetal

TwistedMetal

PostSubject: Re: Anagrams and suggestive thing about the titles of the books.   Anagrams and suggestive thing about the titles of the books. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 2:22 am

I aint gonna be reading any spoilers, I will patiently await the coming of the latest book Very Happy
Back to top Go down
greenmagicpixie13

greenmagicpixie13

PostSubject: Re: Anagrams and suggestive thing about the titles of the books.   Anagrams and suggestive thing about the titles of the books. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 2:59 am

Spoiler as in "GIves away major plot piont"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anagrams and suggestive thing about the titles of the books.   Anagrams and suggestive thing about the titles of the books. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anagrams and suggestive thing about the titles of the books.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next