Little Daily Prophet's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little Daily Prophet's Forum

Thoughts and Theories

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eragon's father

Go down 
+10
Cerill
short4life999
Stapler
dragonfire
christlina
greenmagicpixie13
jerry_elder
Phoenix
Gingerale2711
berowl
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Gingerale2711

Gingerale2711

Number of posts : 848
Localisation : USA, UNITED STATES, AMERICA, U KNOW, THAT PLACE :-)
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Eragon's father - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eragon's father   Eragon's father - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 3:33 am

i think the peom is proof of brom being eragon's dad, i mean wat else could it mean? ya, other websites are pretty convincing for this. shurtugal for one.
Back to top Go down
christlina

christlina

Number of posts : 2650
Registration date : 2007-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Eragon's father   Eragon's father - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 4:13 pm

well either im blind retarded or both but i cannot for the life of me find that thing on shurtugal can someone put a link up?
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

Number of posts : 1772
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Eragon's father   Eragon's father - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 5:51 pm

[color=cyan]HEY check this out i was on answers.com see this website got CP to come and give the background history for all of the charcters and their personalities and when i read this it suggested tht murtaugh and eragon might not only be half brothers but full brothers. these are exact quotes or whatever from the website:

[color:0411=cyan:0411]Murtagh was a highborn into the elite Broddring Kingdom, one of two known children of the Forsworn.

He then reveals that Morzan was Eragon's father, as well, and that he and Eragon are brothers. When Eragon doesn't believe him, Murtagh repeats the statement in the Ancient Language, which confirms it as truth because it is impossible to tell a complete lie in the Ancient Language

so that has t o mean tht murtaugh and eragon are full brothers. unless o f course im reading it wrong but

check out the website it gives the whole backgrounds on everybody almost

http://www.answers.com/topic/murtagh
Back to top Go down
http://www.lifetimesphoenixmonroe.blogspot.com
christlina

christlina

PostSubject: Re: Eragon's father   Eragon's father - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 6:10 pm

he didnt say that they were full brothers in the ancient language though just that they were brothers. Even if brom was his father murtagh and eragon would be brothers. you know the only way were gonna solve this is ther third book.
Back to top Go down
Gingerale2711

Gingerale2711

PostSubject: Re: Eragon's father   Eragon's father - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 10:12 pm

by the way, when i said that the poem proves it, i was talking about the poem that the white raven said about one being 2, i wasn't talking about staplers poem, in case u were wondering Laughing
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Eragon's father   Eragon's father - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 11:42 pm

im just telling you what the website siad ok
Back to top Go down
christlina

christlina

PostSubject: Re: Eragon's father   Eragon's father - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 11:52 pm

ok bounce
Back to top Go down
greenmagicpixie13

greenmagicpixie13

Number of posts : 1648
Registration date : 2007-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Eragon's father   Eragon's father - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2007 2:55 am

Blagden needs to DIE!!!!! I made up a poem;
Oh Eragon, Oh Eragon, my love, my life
Why do I feel the need,
to run you through with a knife?

lol!
Back to top Go down
Gingerale2711

Gingerale2711

PostSubject: Re: Eragon's father   Eragon's father - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2007 3:45 am

wat's ur deal with the raven? he really wasn't in the books that much. oh and interesting poem, though i kinda get wat ur saying. Smile
Back to top Go down
christlina

christlina

PostSubject: Re: Eragon's father   Eragon's father - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2007 11:51 pm

green-magic-pixie-whatever the hell your name is- i couldnt love your poem more you should make it your quote! Blagden wont die him and solumbum and maud are just those strange characters that nobody particularly likes but they would be sad if they went away...blagdens to smart to die me thinks
Back to top Go down
greenmagicpixie13

greenmagicpixie13

PostSubject: Re: Eragon's father   Eragon's father - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2007 12:02 am

Maybe his brain will get so big his head will explode! Kabooooooooom! They'll hear it all the way in Futhern Dur. lol!
Back to top Go down
christlina

christlina

PostSubject: Re: Eragon's father   Eragon's father - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2007 12:13 am

Suspect who's head will explode? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Cerill

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2007-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Eragon's father   Eragon's father - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2007 1:20 am

ONCE OROMIS TELLS ERAGON THAT BROM WAS HIS DADDY ...ERAGON WILL BRING HIM BACK VIA VAULT OF SOULS AND HELP FOR OROMIS
Back to top Go down
Gingerale2711

Gingerale2711

PostSubject: Re: Eragon's father   Eragon's father - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2007 2:15 am

i guess that might be possible(brom coming back to life), i would like that, brom was pretty cool. i am almost positive that brom is eragon's dad anyway.
Back to top Go down
Stapler

Stapler

Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2007-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Eragon's father   Eragon's father - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2007 8:57 pm

I don't think he'll bring Brom back to life... Because remember Brom's like: NEVER TRY TO BRING PEOPLE BACK FROM THE DEAD

I think the vault of souls is a way to communicate with people the Ra'zac killed.. Meaning that they could lend their power to Eragon so he could match Murtagh and Galby in Battle...
Back to top Go down
Cerill

PostSubject: Re: Eragon's father   Eragon's father - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2007 4:43 am

u know wat i think i think that brom WILL come back to life via Vault Of Souls and since oromis will die, he'll transmit his last powers to eragon so he can resurect Brom. But then again. CP is a GENIUS and he'll put in some tricks. This is very confusing but i do hope that Brom will come back to life. That will make my day for a long time. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
christlina

christlina

PostSubject: Re: Eragon's father   Eragon's father - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2007 6:00 am

Oh c'mon people you know brom would never stand for that ! he would prolly rekill himself! i think the previous riders will give all their strength and knowledge to eragon. also paving the way for a relationship for him and arya cause hed be like really wise! maybe just wise enough not to go wit her though...
Back to top Go down
Cerill

PostSubject: Re: Eragon's father   Eragon's father - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2007 7:13 am

IM TIRED OF ARYA "OH NO I DONT LIKE U ERAGON IM STILL MOANING OVER MY DEAD FRIEND FAOLIN THAT HAPPENED ABOUT 2 YEARS AGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" im sick of her Mad Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
christlina

christlina

PostSubject: Re: Eragon's father   Eragon's father - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 9:47 pm

she prolly new that guy since she was 20 thats like 80 years...i think she kinda has the right to be sad and eragon isnt helpin any...that guy was probably like her "husband" even though elves dont marry
Back to top Go down
short4life999

short4life999

Number of posts : 1759
Registration date : 2007-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Eragon's father   Eragon's father - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2007 12:41 am

heres that article i was talking about. its long but it makes lots of sense

http://www.shurtugal.com/?id=trilogy/book3/theories#4
Back to top Go down
short4life999

short4life999

PostSubject: Re: Eragon's father   Eragon's father - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2007 10:27 pm

has anyone checked out the link yet?its bugging me
Back to top Go down
greenmagicpixie13

greenmagicpixie13

PostSubject: Re: Eragon's father   Eragon's father - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2007 11:29 pm

Dude, when some one you love dies, you think about that person for the REST OF YOUR LIFE
Back to top Go down
short4life999

short4life999

PostSubject: Re: Eragon's father   Eragon's father - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2007 11:34 pm

...???
Back to top Go down
christlina

christlina

PostSubject: Re: Eragon's father   Eragon's father - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 2:20 am

yeah i read the whole site very moving but i plan to stubbornly stick to my own theorys even though there prolly wrong
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Eragon's father   Eragon's father - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 5:46 pm

i still think morzan could be eragons father even though it is more likely tht its brom but from the website page i read it indicated morzan being the father and tht murtaugh and eragon were in fact full brothers but idont know ive been worng before
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eragon's father   Eragon's father - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eragon's father
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little Daily Prophet's Forum :: Eragon :: The Inheritance Cycle-
Jump to: