Little Daily Prophet's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little Daily Prophet's Forum

Thoughts and Theories

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon

Go down 
+14
alabama
Stapler
christlina
trah
Eragon+Arya=<3
Alaina**Loves**Saphira
short4life999
greenmagicpixie13
Phoenix
GryphonGirl
jerry_elder
Gingerale2711
2COOL
berowl
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
berowl
Admin
berowl

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2007-01-11

Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon Empty
PostSubject: Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon   Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2007 11:34 am

I think the next rider will be a woman. It has to. I mean, this will bring balance among the dragon riders.
The person the most able to become the next rider is Arya. She's already powerfull, so becoming a full rider will be easy. She's an elf also and in the first book it is said that elves expected an elf rider instead of Eragon.
But regarding the story line, Katrina is also able to become the next rider and so is Nasuada. As in the end of the second book Roran and Eragon are going to rescue Katrina in the king's place, it's the occasion for them to steel the last egg and why not find the vault of souls. The egg could hatch for Katrina (or Roran) or for Nasuada when Eragon will return it to the Varden.....

Many possiblities thought...
Back to top Go down
http://littledailyprophet.wordpress.com
2COOL

2COOL

Number of posts : 1639
Registration date : 2007-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon   Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2007 11:53 pm

I also think arya will be the next rider Very Happy she seems the most likely.(and i kind of love her character Wink )also it is obvious that her dragon is green(or is it Question ) Idea
Back to top Go down
Gingerale2711

Gingerale2711

Number of posts : 848
Localisation : USA, UNITED STATES, AMERICA, U KNOW, THAT PLACE :-)
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon   Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2007 12:58 am

ya, i guess arya is the most likely new rider. since she is already trained in magic and swords she will be a strong rider quickly and that is what will be needed if the varden want to defeat galbatorix king . wowww look at all the smileys Shocked

Last edited by on Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jerry_elder

Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon   Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon Icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2007 2:27 am

Well, I’ve read many of your comments, regarding the name of the third book of the inheritance trilogy, I think it will be Elven, I’ve given much thought to that, I think it will be elven because that will be the race of the third shur'tugal (the rider of the green dragon) which, I think will be Arya. The magic of the rider matches the color of the scales of the dragon, since Arya’s magic is green, and she is a powerful magician, it would be both logic, and interesting to make her a rider, and give Eragon a possibility to spend more time with her, and win her heart. I am very sad because of the time we will have to wait for the third book to come out, I have waited much for it and think many of you have too.

Another thing I've thinked about is that Eragon's father might be BROM and not Morzan, I came to think this because, of what Angela said about Brom, that he failed in everything he did even with the woman he fell in love, I think he fell in love with Morzan's wife Twisted Evil , That is my theory and that he was Eragon's father but he didn't know it, still Eragon and Murtagh would be brothers because they share the mother, but wouldn't it be interesting if Brom was Eragon's father?

If anyone wants to write about this and has any interesting thoughts on this matter please contact me to jerry.theelder@gmail.com study

Last edited by on Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gingerale2711

Gingerale2711

Number of posts : 848
Localisation : USA, UNITED STATES, AMERICA, U KNOW, THAT PLACE :-)

PostSubject: Re: Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon   Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon Icon_minitimeSat Feb 10, 2007 12:58 am

Yes, i have thought about how Brom could be eragon's father, it makes sense. 1 reason is because of the riddle that islandzadi's (spelling ?) raven told eragon about how 1 could be 2 and other stuff. me and the people at the forum at littledailypropherwordpress (not the exact link) thought of that too.
Back to top Go down
GryphonGirl

GryphonGirl

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon   Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2007 10:51 am

I also reckon Brom is Eragon's father and that Arya is the next rider. It's just really obvious (maybe too obvious)
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

Number of posts : 1772
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon   Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2007 3:25 pm

I'm still not sure who the next rider is but im guessing it could be Katrina because when she was captured by the Razaac she could have learned a lot of different things about magic and how to resist it. So its possible her will is very strong. But theres also one huge thing that makes think its not her and thats Roran I mean i doubt he'll want her anywhere near battle. But i also dont think it will be roran because he is completely focused on Katrina right now . Plus i to think it will be a woman because that would help balance things out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lifetimesphoenixmonroe.blogspot.com
greenmagicpixie13

greenmagicpixie13

Number of posts : 1648
Registration date : 2007-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon   Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2007 12:30 am

I dont care who the next rider is as long as its not aray Exclamation
Back to top Go down
short4life999

short4life999

Number of posts : 1759
Registration date : 2007-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon   Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2007 4:45 am

Your just gonna have to accept it greenmagic (and others). Truth hurts sometimes u no.The next riders gotta be arya

I no a lot of ppl think its going to be katrina but i dont understand why because she would just be useless. At least Eragon new archery when he became a rider but he had months of training and he cant even kill murtagh...forget galby. She would have to go through lots of training before she would be of any use

But arya fits perfectly. She already knows magic, archery, swords, and the green eyes, green magic, green dragon thing works. Plus shes an elf. The whole <3 Eragon & Arya <3 fits to and with the chapter deathwatch

If you are still confident it wont be arya then back it up caus i dont get it scratch
Back to top Go down
Alaina**Loves**Saphira

Alaina**Loves**Saphira

Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon   Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2007 1:10 am

who knows... i dont know if it will be arya... but i dont think its gonna be Katrina or Roran... cuz if one of them becomes a rider then one will live for ever and one will die and then the rider (Roran, Katrina)will be sad haha that dosnt really make sense but i dont think its gonna be one of them... i think its gonna be Arya or Nasuada. bounce
Back to top Go down
Eragon+Arya=<3

Eragon+Arya=<3

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon   Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2007 12:10 am

New rider is definitely Arya
Back to top Go down
short4life999

short4life999

PostSubject: Re: Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon   Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2007 1:05 am

Finally now i no someone besides me realizes it :It WILL NOT be Katrina or Nasuada people...think about it
Back to top Go down
2COOL

2COOL

Number of posts : 1639
Registration date : 2007-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon   Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2007 2:34 am

use a differant avatar eragon+arya=<3
that wons mine!
even though i agree with you.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon   Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2007 9:41 pm

i still do not think it will be Arya i mean shes gonna be queen soon she has way to much responsibility on her hands and just because her mgic is green doesnt mean shell be the next rider because paolini said the color of your magic can change when you become a rider
Back to top Go down
short4life999

short4life999

PostSubject: Re: Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon   Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2007 1:01 am

paolini also said the rider would be obvious...and for that arya is the only candidate (how would katrina be obvious?)
i win! jocolor
Back to top Go down
trah

trah

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2007-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon   Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2007 6:05 pm

But Paolini also said that you would be suprised by the new rider even though its obvious! !
Back to top Go down
greenmagicpixie13

greenmagicpixie13

Number of posts : 1648
Registration date : 2007-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon   Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2007 6:52 pm

i dont think that aray will be a rider or queen.
Back to top Go down
short4life999

short4life999

PostSubject: Re: Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon   Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2007 5:53 pm

he probably meant a nice suprise not one you didnt expect because thats the opposite of obvious

ex. Arya will be the next rider: "O goodie thats cool she already owns and now she and eragon can finally hook up although i was kinda expecting that"
Arya will not be the next rider: " O goodie wat a nice suprise the rider is some random person who learned magic and swordfighting and killed murtagh and killed galby all in the nick of time...wait...thats not obvious is it...o well!"

See it doesnt work out it has to be arya
Back to top Go down
christlina

christlina

Number of posts : 2650
Registration date : 2007-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon   Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2007 6:36 pm

its arya, angela talks about an epic romance, yeah so erago loves arya, but to be a romance dont it have to go both ways? the riders arya! anybody who dont like that get over it! Surprised
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon   Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2007 12:35 am

Paolini said it would be obvious but not obvious and shock us ALOT. so it can still be someone else
Back to top Go down
christlina

christlina

PostSubject: Re: Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon   Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 8:10 pm

i totaly and completely agree with short4life maybe arya will become the rider in a suprising way... that would make sooo much sense! because he said it would be suprising and all does anybody know when the title wil be realeased?Question
Back to top Go down
short4life999

short4life999

PostSubject: Re: Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon   Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 10:52 pm

exactly christlina Very Happy
And if you other people dont think so then who do you think it will be caus i keep hearing "arya wont be..." and "its someone else..." but not "o but you see it has to be...". You obviously think its somebody else so tell me...then i can tell you why your wrong jocolor jocolor jocolor
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon   Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2007 1:04 am

it could be roran or nasuada and plus Paolini did say it would be obvious but surprise us at the same time so it could still be plenty of people
Back to top Go down
christlina

christlina

PostSubject: Re: Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon   Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2007 10:38 pm

Arya's to perfect i think Eragon would do well to take her advice and for the sake of pete FIND SOMEONE HIS OWN AGE!!!!!!!!!!! maybe the next egg will hatch for a nice 15 year old girl and then they'll fall in love and arya will go to the wedding and theyll all live happilly ever after...the end
Back to top Go down
Stapler

Stapler

Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2007-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon   Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2007 10:39 pm

Well Arya is About 100 that's like hooking up with his great grandma!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon   Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon
Page 1 of 16Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next