Little Daily Prophet's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little Daily Prophet's Forum

Thoughts and Theories

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Identity of the next rider

Go down 
+10
short4life999
Cerill
Amber
Gingerale2711
greenmagicpixie13
Stapler
Phoenix
christlina
2COOL
Ronak
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Ronak

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-03-12

Identity of the next rider Empty
PostSubject: Identity of the next rider   Identity of the next rider Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 3:12 am

The next rider will be the rider of a grren dragon ( as most of you already know.) Here are my choices as to the identity.

Roran
Arya
Katarina
Nasuada
Elva
Orik

These are just opinions
Please take the time to reply with who you think of the following is the most likely to become the next rider.
Back to top Go down
2COOL

2COOL

Number of posts : 1639
Registration date : 2007-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Identity of the next rider   Identity of the next rider Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 9:32 am

Definatly arya! i hope so, so then eragon and arya hook up and yadda,yadda,yadda.cheers Aryas da best!
Back to top Go down
christlina

christlina

Number of posts : 2650
Registration date : 2007-03-06

PostSubject: https://2img.net/i/fa/subsilver/wysiwyg/menupop.gif   Identity of the next rider Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 8:07 pm

ARYA!!!! it has to be her if not then her and eragon will never hook up and face it that would be just plain depressing...plus the whole "epic romance" thing welll those are my thoughts and to whoever put katrina on the list...its spelt wrong and geek(thats katrina) she would be less than useless...she cant eve get away from the overgrown bugs!
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

Number of posts : 1772
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Identity of the next rider   Identity of the next rider Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2007 12:24 am

i actually hope its not arya and and even IF arya wasnt the next rider it doesnt mean tht her and eragon cant hook up
Back to top Go down
http://www.lifetimesphoenixmonroe.blogspot.com
Stapler

Stapler

Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2007-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Identity of the next rider   Identity of the next rider Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2007 6:38 pm

It probally is Arya.. But we don't know... For all we know Saphira could ride the green Dragon..JK.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
christlina

christlina

PostSubject: Re: Identity of the next rider   Identity of the next rider Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2007 6:52 pm

hahahahahahaha that makes me happy staples but somehow i think not cant put my finger on why... study
Back to top Go down
greenmagicpixie13

greenmagicpixie13

Number of posts : 1648
Registration date : 2007-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Identity of the next rider   Identity of the next rider Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2007 9:49 pm

aray can go and die for all I care. she hasnt done much for the story... bounce
Back to top Go down
christlina

christlina

PostSubject: Re: Identity of the next rider   Identity of the next rider Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2007 10:13 pm

your right shes too perfect and it would be all fuzzy and romantic if she died...*sigh* of course ya know that really wouldnt help the story but it would be cool
Back to top Go down
Stapler

Stapler

PostSubject: Re: Identity of the next rider   Identity of the next rider Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 1:42 am

Like greenmagicpixie13 said,Well, all she's done for the story is be all wise and stuff!
Back to top Go down
christlina

christlina

PostSubject: Re: Identity of the next rider   Identity of the next rider Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 2:41 am

wise people die faster it seems first brom then the twins (wise in their own conceit) now oromis whos next *wiggles fingers mysteriously*
Back to top Go down
Gingerale2711

Gingerale2711

Number of posts : 848
Localisation : USA, UNITED STATES, AMERICA, U KNOW, THAT PLACE :-)
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Identity of the next rider   Identity of the next rider Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 3:35 am

ya arya is a little too perfect and proud and stuff for me, but it would destroy eragon if she died, then again, i never liked eragon that much either so....
Back to top Go down
Amber

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2007-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Identity of the next rider   Identity of the next rider Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 5:45 am

Yeah, idk why but arya always came off a little to snotty for me.
I just really hope eragon doesn't die, i think it would be wierd if the main character died, it just doesn't seem right.

Peace out girl scoute
Back to top Go down
christlina

christlina

PostSubject: Re: Identity of the next rider   Identity of the next rider Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 3:52 pm

yeah eragons only alowwed to die in the movie. if Cp killed him though hed have to be pretty heartless. I mean to kill the character youve trained for like 3 books ...turrible
Back to top Go down
Cerill

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2007-03-29

PostSubject: OK guys look Arya is going to be the next dragon rider.   Identity of the next rider Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2007 7:15 am

u gota look at this
my reasons.
1. Eragon had a premontion of a boy n girl SETTING SAIL TO THE SEA.
2. Also Angela fortold that Eragon would leave Alageasia n never return.
3. Epic Romance
4. The cover of the book is emrald green.
5. THIS IS MY BIGGEST REASON. ARYA USES GREEN MAGIC.If u read carefully in the first book during the battle of farthen dur when eragon ahs to collaspe tunnels with Arya during the battle, Arya sends off A EMERALD GREEN magic bolt.
.6 its obvisous.
any comments. my myspace page is www.myspace.com/zachiscandyman
thnk u
Back to top Go down
Cerill

PostSubject: Re: Identity of the next rider   Identity of the next rider Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2007 7:17 am

Back to top Go down
christlina

christlina

PostSubject: Re: Identity of the next rider   Identity of the next rider Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2007 10:12 pm

YES all of this is true, BUT a magicians magic WILL change color when his or her dragon hatches....therefore implying IT COULD BE ANYONE!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Cerill

PostSubject: Re: Identity of the next rider   Identity of the next rider Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2007 5:04 am

it could be remeber eragons dragon is blue and his magic is blue.it all makes sense Razz
Back to top Go down
christlina

christlina

PostSubject: Re: Identity of the next rider   Identity of the next rider Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2007 6:12 am

cp said it not me!!!!!!! he said that if the rider has a certain color magic already that his current color will change when the egg hatches for him/her!!!! there not my own words i do think it will be arya even if she is infuriating!!! Mad
Back to top Go down
Cerill

PostSubject: Re: Identity of the next rider   Identity of the next rider Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2007 7:05 am

well i must have not seen that page scratch Suspect
Back to top Go down
christlina

christlina

PostSubject: Re: Identity of the next rider   Identity of the next rider Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 4:18 pm

its not a page its some interview or another could ave been just trying to fake out people but i dunno im so confused.... drunken
Back to top Go down
short4life999

short4life999

Number of posts : 1759
Registration date : 2007-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Identity of the next rider   Identity of the next rider Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2007 12:57 am

shes right the color of the magic changes to match the dragons hide but i dont think that cp making the color of aryas magic match the color of the dragon was a coincidence so it doesnt really matter, its arya
Back to top Go down
Stapler

Stapler

PostSubject: Re: Identity of the next rider   Identity of the next rider Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2007 1:51 am

You know.... Think of This.... : There are a couple Possible Riders: Arya, Orik, Katrina, Nasuada, A new Character, Roran and Vanir, Elva. First, CP said that the rider has been in both books, so that means it can't be a new character or Vanir. It can't be Orik because dwarves weren't in the bond between dragons and elves and humans, and they do not want to be added. So no orik rider. The rider must already be powerful, because the Varden do not have time for the rider to be trained, so it can't be Katrina, Elva, Nasuada or Roran. So that leaves one, Arya . I can't prove any of them, but it is likely that Eragon will fall in love with Arya, and that involves her becoming a rider.

So naturally the most likely candidate is ARYA. In the trilogy, her eyes, ( emerald green) are mentioned often, and they match the new dragon...

Last edited by on Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
2COOL

2COOL

Number of posts : 1639
Registration date : 2007-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Identity of the next rider   Identity of the next rider Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2007 11:22 am

It cant be Vanir either, he wasnt in the first book! So its definatly arya.
Cased Closed8)
Back to top Go down
christlina

christlina

PostSubject: Re: Identity of the next rider   Identity of the next rider Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2007 4:39 pm

i never even thought of vanir...hes like a really cool character though and he would be a great rider i think...but perhaps still not strong enough:bounce: icant wait cant wait cant wait
Back to top Go down
short4life999

short4life999

Number of posts : 1759
Registration date : 2007-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Identity of the next rider   Identity of the next rider Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2007 1:31 am

stapler, just for that post you made, your my new best friend Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Identity of the next rider   Identity of the next rider Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Identity of the next rider
Page 1 of 18Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next