Little Daily Prophet's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little Daily Prophet's Forum

Thoughts and Theories

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon

Go down 
+14
alabama
Stapler
christlina
trah
Eragon+Arya=<3
Alaina**Loves**Saphira
short4life999
greenmagicpixie13
Phoenix
GryphonGirl
jerry_elder
Gingerale2711
2COOL
berowl
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
short4life999

short4life999

Number of posts : 1759
Registration date : 2007-02-24

Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon   Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2007 12:57 am

Ok heres my thinking about aryas age:

Since shes 100 years old, we all wanna be like ew thats nasty eragon she just looks hot caus shes an elf, BUT...what if thats not how it works, elves looking good forever. What if its just that elves age slower... for example arya has been alive for 100 years, but bodily she is only the age of 20. When eragon sees the elf blacksmith, shes been alive for a long time and it says she shows it with wrinkles or whatever (cant remember exactly). Same goes for Oromis and Islanzadi. The other elves said that arya is young for an elf. CP hasnt gone much in depth about it so i could be wrong but thats how i can imagine them hooking up and being riders together...sorry thats a little off topic
Back to top Go down
christlina

christlina

Number of posts : 2650
Registration date : 2007-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon   Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2007 10:37 pm

No alright maybe so that arya is really really young for and elf, but she still a whole heck of alot wiser and more mature than eragon (who acts like a cute little 10 year old that has a crush on his babysitter) if they hook up i think eragon will be squashed under aryas superior intelligence. again sorry for the whole off topic thing
Back to top Go down
christlina

christlina

PostSubject: Re: Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon   Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2007 10:40 pm

oh and by the way elves are IMMORTAL that means they live FOREVER that means that arya is just plain older!
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

Number of posts : 1772
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon   Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 12:06 am

i thought it said elves werent immortal they just lived a particularly long time
Back to top Go down
http://www.lifetimesphoenixmonroe.blogspot.com
short4life999

short4life999

PostSubject: Re: Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon   Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 12:36 am

christlina: i already typed this once and it didnt post it somehow so sorry if this is angry sounding

first, how do you no that arya is wiser and smarter. She may have seen more being 100 but she being "young for an elf" was not what i was trying to say before. its irrelevant anyways whos smarter

second, how is it shown that eragon is immature and acts like a 10 year old. maybe the whole flying around on a dragon and rebeling against the government and swordfighting evil brothers is what you meant by immature? Very Happy Or do you think aryas more mature because everytime eragon tries to flirt with her shes like Neutral

three, what is "squashed under her superior intelligence" supposed to mean...i dont get it what does that mean and is it even possible

four, how does the fact that she is IMMORTAL and lives FOREVER change anything. eragon is immortal to he is a rider and an elf now.

ya this is pretty off topic maybe we should make a new topic, sorry people!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon   Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 1:28 am

once again i state the y are not immortal they just live a hell of a lot longer than normal people
Back to top Go down
Stapler

Stapler

Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2007-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon   Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 1:34 am

Well, to me it's not even really a question whether they will hook up. It seems obvious they will, but then again, I have been wrong.... confused
Back to top Go down
Gingerale2711

Gingerale2711

Number of posts : 848
Localisation : USA, UNITED STATES, AMERICA, U KNOW, THAT PLACE :-)
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon   Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 3:30 am

u could talk about this stuff(eragon and arya hooking up) in the topic "how likely is it that arya and eragon will hook up" just saying. personally i think they will hook up, but it is true that eragon should be alittle more mature, i think this because he makes a lot of rash decisions(changing dirt into water and almost dying and asking arya out 3 times and her rejecting him 3 times) but i think by the end of the 3rd book they will be together I love you even though arya is wiser and older. but we should talk about this stuff in another topic.
Back to top Go down
christlina

christlina

PostSubject: Re: Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon   Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 4:17 pm

maybe eragon will get all wise like and just for the sake of mac and cheese take her advice!!!! and then shell realize that hes grown up and bam! epic romance or theyll just float apart and die in the way they feel is best. I think murtagh and roran are gonna be like best friends when they meet when murtagh turns good again tottaly of topic but it popped into my head ya know
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon   Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 5:04 pm

no i think roran is gonna hate murtaugh. In fact i dont even think hes fuly into this whole varden thing i mean cause hes only there so tht theyll help him get katrina back
Back to top Go down
christlina

christlina

PostSubject: Re: Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon   Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 6:13 pm

i think hes really into the varden, they like provided shelter for his entire village he damn well better like them
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon   Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 11:41 pm

i think hes grateful but i also think tht as soon as roran gets katrina back he'll hightail it somehwhere else
Back to top Go down
christlina

christlina

PostSubject: Re: Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon   Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 11:53 pm

i dont think so, i think he wants to join the varden think what you want!
Back to top Go down
greenmagicpixie13

greenmagicpixie13

Number of posts : 1648
Registration date : 2007-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon   Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2007 12:23 am

Aray get flushed down the potty if she becomes the next rider. geek
Back to top Go down
short4life999

short4life999

PostSubject: Re: Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon   Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2007 12:48 am

............what??????????????????????
neways i still dont see how shes that wise...

<<<EXPRESSIONLESS IS NOT THE SAME AS WISE PEOPLE>>>
Back to top Go down
christlina

christlina

PostSubject: Re: Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon   Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2007 6:10 am

your right but she has to have picked something up in the past hundred years or so!!!!! clown
Back to top Go down
short4life999

short4life999

PostSubject: Re: Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon   Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2007 10:00 pm

i would totally agree with you, but i see no proof that she is even though shes a hundred, maybe it was because she was running around doing that stuff with the egg for wat 80 years i think...that and watever happened with faolin. i dont no its just like this:

Eragon: Smile "Hey how ya doin you know your hot right?"
Arya: Neutral "Oh, Eragon, i am sorry but my hotness is 100 years old you cannot touch this, farewell oh eragon shadeslayer..."

that was a little exaggerated but you get the picture. an then i here people saying "ya arya is so much more mature", but more tight is more like it. you gotta see it from my point of view
Back to top Go down
greenmagicpixie13

greenmagicpixie13

Number of posts : 1648
Registration date : 2007-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon   Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2007 10:04 pm

aray is a prude. Shes gotta let go and live a little bounce Smile
Back to top Go down
Stapler

Stapler

Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2007-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon   Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2007 10:56 pm

Arya: " You can not go out with me because I eat rice krispies!"
Back to top Go down
christlina

christlina

PostSubject: Re: Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon   Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 5:49 pm

well gee staples ill pretend that had at least something to do with the price of tea in china...just think about it this way...if a three year old came up to you and proposed what the hell would you do??? i mean seriously the very fact that she didnt laugh in his face proves that she is somewat mature!!! though i feel realllly bad for her... Neutral
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon   Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 6:05 pm

ya thts it i could never think of the word she is extremely high-strung and eragon is i still think stuck in his boy years i think tht he wants to think tht someday hell be able to go back home and be normal but then again tht makes no sense and im stupid so ignore me geek
Back to top Go down
christlina

christlina

PostSubject: Re: Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon   Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 4:14 pm

um..ok ill do that...*third book mascre* maybe the next dragon rider will be like a girl eragons age...ive said this before theyll get married arya will go to the wedding one big happy family and a funny memory...
Back to top Go down
short4life999

short4life999

PostSubject: Re: Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon   Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2007 1:23 am

Evil or Very Mad Mad Evil or Very Mad NOOOOOO!!! YOURE ALL WRONG!!! Evil or Very Mad Mad Evil or Very Mad

..............Razz

seriously though how can you keep on saying that aryas mature and eragons not...

WT*! HE IS FLYING AROUND ON A ****ING DRAGON, FIGHTING ****ING EVIL BROTHERS. JUST BECAUSE HES GONNA ACTUALLY TRY AN GET WITH A GIRL HE LIKES DOES NOT MEAN HE IS "STUCK IN HIS BOY YEARS"!!!

fewww...fewwww...fewwww...oh ya, and the rider was in both of the other books so its not a new person and arya will be at the wedding for a different reason

PWNED!!!!!NOOBS!!!!!

*goes into frequent spazzes then slips into unconciousness*
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon   Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2007 1:27 am

gosh man sorry i wont go against you again lol!
Back to top Go down
christlina

christlina

PostSubject: Re: Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon   Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2007 4:50 pm

WELL F****ING hell but your not the only DAMN blogger on this site that can bleep out an f-ing curse word and i STILL think Eragon is an immature MISFIT!!!! no matter how many hissy fits you throw i can throw more and LONGER!!!!!

If you cant put up with eragon not getting arya because you have a crush on your 30 year old babysitter then im sorry but maybe you should get a FLIPPIN girl your own age!!!! JUST LIKE ERAGON SHOULD!!!!

Infact i cant even explain how i feel about eragon and arya because there are preschoolers on this site! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THEY SOULD BOTH JUST DIE PAINFULLY COUGHING UP COPIOUS AMOUNTS OF BLOOD!!!!

*convulsions* *SCREAMS AT TOP OF LUNGS*
*collapses in a fit of convulsions*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon   Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Theories for the next dragon rider and his/her dragon
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next