Little Daily Prophet's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little Daily Prophet's Forum

Thoughts and Theories

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Identity of the next rider

Go down 
+10
short4life999
Cerill
Amber
Gingerale2711
greenmagicpixie13
Stapler
Phoenix
christlina
2COOL
Ronak
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Stapler

Stapler

Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2007-03-23

Identity of the next rider - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Identity of the next rider   Identity of the next rider - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2007 1:52 am

Lol, i just thought of all the likely characters, and why they couldn't be riders!
Back to top Go down
short4life999

short4life999

Number of posts : 1759
Registration date : 2007-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Identity of the next rider   Identity of the next rider - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2007 10:23 pm

you know i just thought about something. i still think the rider will be arya but what if its trinnea. she knows magic, she flirted with eragon, it could work out. was she in the first book? something tells me it wont be her though i dont no why. arya still makes more sense
Back to top Go down
Sparky

Sparky

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2007-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Identity of the next rider   Identity of the next rider - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2007 10:44 pm

i belive you are on to something because she IS in the first book!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
greenmagicpixie13

greenmagicpixie13

Number of posts : 1648
Registration date : 2007-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Identity of the next rider   Identity of the next rider - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2007 11:26 pm

die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die
die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die
die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die
Twisted Evil Death Aray Death Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
christlina

christlina

Number of posts : 2650
Registration date : 2007-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Identity of the next rider   Identity of the next rider - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 2:23 am

trianna would work totally i dont think shes strong enough but definatly a canidate! (i cannot spell for the saving of my life) queso!!! (i say that when im excited) great great great theory i think her familar might be a bit jealous though poor wittle snake
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

Number of posts : 1772
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Identity of the next rider   Identity of the next rider - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 4:49 pm

yea omg i cant believe no ones thought of tht and she was so totally into eragon but i thought saphira didnt trust her Question
Back to top Go down
http://www.lifetimesphoenixmonroe.blogspot.com
christlina

christlina

PostSubject: Re: Identity of the next rider   Identity of the next rider - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 9:06 pm

i think that saphira just didnt know her in the first book in the scecond one she seems to loosen up
Back to top Go down
greenmagicpixie13

greenmagicpixie13

PostSubject: Re: Identity of the next rider   Identity of the next rider - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2007 9:37 pm

dude, i got the impressoin of her that she didnt really care about the varden and that she could be bribed to spy on the varden and be with the empire
Back to top Go down
christlina

christlina

PostSubject: Re: Identity of the next rider   Identity of the next rider - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2007 10:37 pm

Suspect
Back to top Go down
Stapler

Stapler

Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2007-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Identity of the next rider   Identity of the next rider - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2007 5:29 pm

You might of hit something there....
Back to top Go down
greenmagicpixie13

greenmagicpixie13

PostSubject: Re: Identity of the next rider   Identity of the next rider - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2007 10:06 pm

I thought of that cuz she reminded me of my aunt the first time i read about her. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Gingerale2711

Gingerale2711

Number of posts : 848
Localisation : USA, UNITED STATES, AMERICA, U KNOW, THAT PLACE :-)
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Identity of the next rider   Identity of the next rider - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2007 12:36 am

ya, i guess she could be, i think she was in both books, that would definately be a surprise, cause that was like the only character we hadn't thought of and argued...i mean discussed about before. she did seem a little shifty cause in the first book i think she was only flirting with eragon so she could learn ancient language and stuff and in the second book she didn't want eragon to take control of the magic group(forgot name of) right before the battle so i don't think she actually liked him that much. but characters change so she could end up being it. i don't know.... Neutral
Back to top Go down
christlina

christlina

PostSubject: Re: Identity of the next rider   Identity of the next rider - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2007 10:30 pm

yeah du vrangr gata though it should be du gata vrangr i wont get int o that...she DEFINATLY is a canidate but then like galbys gonna really crush the varde with 2 riders...that would suck
Back to top Go down
greenmagicpixie13

greenmagicpixie13

PostSubject: Re: Identity of the next rider   Identity of the next rider - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 1:16 am

She cant be a rider, shes to old!
Back to top Go down
christlina

christlina

PostSubject: Re: Identity of the next rider   Identity of the next rider - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 7:10 pm

that doesnt have to do with anything!
Back to top Go down
greenmagicpixie13

greenmagicpixie13

PostSubject: Re: Identity of the next rider   Identity of the next rider - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 11:31 pm

I like blurting out random stuff. Like at wal-mart. Once in wal-mart, me and a group of friends went through out the store shouting POLE DANCING and PENIS and other stuff.
Back to top Go down
christlina

christlina

PostSubject: Re: Identity of the next rider   Identity of the next rider - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2007 9:25 pm

uhm..ok thats kinda scary,, but then again walmart scares me anyway, I always get lost, there IM glad you guys arnt around when I get lost I might really lose it. LOL. RAndom Is king!!! (or queen) (or just plain rules)
Back to top Go down
greenmagicpixie13

greenmagicpixie13

PostSubject: Re: Identity of the next rider   Identity of the next rider - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2007 11:10 pm

I hate wal-mart. theres to many mexican imigrants and specail-ed people working their, and there always rearganging stuff so you go to the section that use to have cearel and you walk into the gift card section Sad
Back to top Go down
short4life999

short4life999

PostSubject: Re: Identity of the next rider   Identity of the next rider - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2007 11:18 pm

wow. normally i dont care about people getting off topic but seriously---mexicans at walmart???
Back to top Go down
christlina

christlina

PostSubject: Re: Identity of the next rider   Identity of the next rider - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2007 4:52 pm

careful my best friends mexican...theres alot of tar tars at our walmart
Back to top Go down
short4life999

short4life999

PostSubject: Re: Identity of the next rider   Identity of the next rider - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2007 11:35 pm

every1 in the world needs to quit it with the racism i said the word mexican that doesnt make me racist and i didnt start it greeny did. and wats a tar tar?
Back to top Go down
christlina

christlina

PostSubject: Re: Identity of the next rider   Identity of the next rider - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2007 7:11 pm

my favorite word it means retard...and i wasnt taking offence
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Identity of the next rider   Identity of the next rider - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2007 4:43 pm

i swear u go off for the weekend and all of a sudden the conversations have somehow managed to get on racism geez
Back to top Go down
christlina

christlina

PostSubject: Re: Identity of the next rider   Identity of the next rider - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2007 9:15 pm

my favorite word is shpiffy...
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Identity of the next rider   Identity of the next rider - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2007 4:45 pm

ok explain plz cuz ive told u before im slow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Identity of the next rider   Identity of the next rider - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Identity of the next rider
Page 2 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next