Little Daily Prophet's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little Daily Prophet's Forum

Thoughts and Theories

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ect. book

Go down 
+4
Phoenix
2COOL
Gingerale2711
Arya08
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

favorite books
eragon/eldest
ect. book Vote_lcap46%ect. book Vote_rcap
 46% [ 6 ]
bartimaeus
ect. book Vote_lcap23%ect. book Vote_rcap
 23% [ 3 ]
any other novels
ect. book Vote_lcap23%ect. book Vote_rcap
 23% [ 3 ]
ect.
ect. book Vote_lcap8%ect. book Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
Arya08

Arya08

Number of posts : 336
Registration date : 2007-04-28

ect. book Empty
PostSubject: ect. book   ect. book Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 8:57 pm

my friend told me about a story that you guys just add on to, so i wanted to add. i couldn't find it, so im deciding to make up my own. as i was told, i start a story and you just add on to my story. if thats not how it goes, i don't care, this is how mine is going to be, so, please add to my story! and please, no endings, i want this to go on for a long time!
Back to top Go down
Arya08

Arya08

ect. book Empty
PostSubject: Re: ect. book   ect. book Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 9:04 pm

This is how the story begins-

andrea fuller was a little girl. she had no friends, but only a pet turtle named Carl and a hamster named steve. she went to a private school, because her parents were both world wide known docters. as she was walking home from school one day, she sat upon her front porch steps and sighed. her biggest hopes these days for a pet she loved and cared for. just that very moment, a big floppy dog came trotting up her porch and plopped it's big heavy head into her lap. she couldn't believe it, the cutest dog was on her porch, practicly saying to her "let me stay with you, please!" When she turned to grab some of her granola bar she had began to eat. she saw a dark flash of red. she stared at the dog. what she had seen was the dogs big eyes. but, to her amazement, the eyes she stared into were big, dark, and red. andrea was able to keep the dog, but terrible things happened to her and her family after that. terrible.
Back to top Go down
Gingerale2711

Gingerale2711

Number of posts : 848
Localisation : USA, UNITED STATES, AMERICA, U KNOW, THAT PLACE :-)
Registration date : 2007-02-08

ect. book Empty
PostSubject: Re: ect. book   ect. book Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2007 12:31 am

by the way, the other book was under the topic 'the book'.

Andrea was scared to come home from school. Last night her new dog had been moaning and scratching at the door. Then she had heard an unnatural sound emit from it mouth. It had sounded like a hiss. A very eerie hiss. This was no normal dog....Her parents were at a business meeting so she was going to be been home alone. Again. Normally she didn't mind, but today she had a dangerous guest. This dog. She had named him "Cleo". But that was before she had noticed his strange behavior. Now "Danger" seemed a better name for him. As she walked home from school, she tried to think of a solution to her problem. She didn't want to take him to the pound, because she had a feeling he would find her again. Those eyes seemed to know all. They also seemed merciless. She reached her front door. She heard a crash. Then that hiss again. But this time she could make out words...
"Blood...blood..."
Back to top Go down
2COOL

2COOL

Number of posts : 1639
Registration date : 2007-02-04

ect. book Empty
PostSubject: Re: ect. book   ect. book Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2007 2:30 am

She stood stock still, the hairs on the back of her head stood on end. She had two choices, either she would run, or she would check out the source of the commotion. Her curiosity won. She slowly made her way to the door, twisted the nob pushed it forward and gasped!
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

Number of posts : 1772
Registration date : 2007-02-09

ect. book Empty
PostSubject: Re: ect. book   ect. book Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2007 5:19 pm

There at the other side of the room was her dog. Lying on the ground drenched in blood. Andrea screamed unsure what to do, when she heard it again. A hiss of pure evil. Then came an un-natural sound and it was coming from her room; as she turned to look the dog pounced on her.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.lifetimesphoenixmonroe.blogspot.com
christlina

christlina

Number of posts : 2650
Registration date : 2007-03-06

ect. book Empty
PostSubject: Re: ect. book   ect. book Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2007 4:40 pm

Andrea hit the floor before she had the chance to turn and run she felt flesh being torn off by razor sharp claws ,the dogs form seemed to quiver then morph into something she couldn't comprehend only the red eyes remained of Cleo.
Andrea felt something cool running down her lip then tasted blood. The last thing she remembered was the alien hiss. Then nothing.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

Number of posts : 1772
Registration date : 2007-02-09

ect. book Empty
PostSubject: Re: ect. book   ect. book Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2007 5:42 pm

She woke up the next day to find no trace of what happened the day before. Only a little scar along the sid eof her neck. She could even hear her parents in the kitchen making breakfast as they always did. She looked around for Chloe but didn't see her. She took it as a good thing and walked to the bathroom, but as she turned the water on in the shower she was suddenly afraid to go in, and she hissed at the water. For a moment she thought Chloe was back but then realized it was she who made the noise.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lifetimesphoenixmonroe.blogspot.com
christlina

christlina

ect. book Empty
PostSubject: Re: ect. book   ect. book Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2007 7:34 pm

her hand flew to the cut on her neck and she turned quickly to the mirror knocking her mothers antidepressant pills all over the floor.
A bloodied pentacle stretched from the end of her hairline to her shoulder blades.
Back to top Go down
Gingerale2711

Gingerale2711

Number of posts : 848
Localisation : USA, UNITED STATES, AMERICA, U KNOW, THAT PLACE :-)
Registration date : 2007-02-08

ect. book Empty
PostSubject: Re: ect. book   ect. book Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2007 7:04 pm

the dog's name is cleo not chloe, btw.

Andrea was beyond panic. She felt as though her heart was going to burst out of her chest. Then she realized something. Her heart was beating faster than humanly possible. Thats it, she thought, I'm not human anymore. She turned away from the mirror and creaped back to her room. She didn't hear her parents making breakfast anymore. They had probably left to go to work. She had the house to herself. Though she wasn't sure if she was alone or not. Cleo could still be in the house somewhere. She stood very quietly and listened intensely. Nothing. She was just beginning to feel relieved when she caught a faint sound of a paw scratching on hard wood floor. There was something in the kitchen. That was the only room without carpet in the house. She didn't want to encounter the dog again. She turned to her window. She was on the second floor. If she jumped out, she might break a bone or two but that would be better than facing Cleo again. She would land in the flower garden, then she could run to a public place where the dog wouldn't follow her. Hopefully. She was just getting the courage to jump when she heard a noise outside of her door. Then it burst open and Cleo pelted in. Without hesitation Andrea jumped out the open window and fell to the ground. There was momentary pain, then she stood up and sprinted as fast as she could to the nearest Wesco. As she sped through the streets she realized that she had never ran this fast before. No human ever had. She wasn't human anymore.
Back to top Go down
Arya08

Arya08

ect. book Empty
PostSubject: Re: ect. book   ect. book Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2007 7:24 pm

As Andrea fled across the paved road, she looked at herself. She felt normal, except for some strange feeling. When she got to her nearby wesco, she swong open the door and stepped inside. she ran to the lady's bathroom and locked the door. as she walked up to the mirror, she smelled a pungnent smell. she always smelled it when she came in there, but now she could smell it ten times better. she closed her eyes when she reached the bathroom mirror. then, she opened her eyes. her eyes were a glowing green that frightened her. she stood back and bent down. she felt as instinct to sit on four legs, which felt strange. before she could stop herself, she let out a dark, evil howl that billowed through the bathroom eriely.
Back to top Go down
Sparky

Sparky

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2007-03-17

ect. book Empty
PostSubject: Re: ect. book   ect. book Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2007 8:09 pm

Andrea looked up at the mirror again and saw sandy color hair all over her head. She almost fainted when she noticed it was streching farther over her body. She ran out of Wesco and pelted down the street. There was a small forest she loved to read in. Not very many people knew about it, only her housekeeper that usually watched her (she was on vacation for a few days, but returned home today) and an old janiter who used to work in a school. Andrea decided she was running fast enough so she got down on her legs and ran almost twice as fast as she was.

Andrea found a small hole in a tree and decided to stay there for a while. Andrea felt sleepy and fell asleep.....

She woke with a start as she heard a peircing howl. It was after dark. She looked down at herself to find she was human again. Andrea looked around and saw a flash of something brown. She got up and ran for her life. Andrea came to a large stump and jumped over it but fell into a hole right behind it. The hole was about seven feet. Andrea then heard footsteps.
Back to top Go down
Arya08

Arya08

ect. book Empty
PostSubject: Re: ect. book   ect. book Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2007 9:17 pm

When Andrea recovered from her fall, she looked up to find Cleo looking above her with his piercing red eyes. He gave out a long billowing howl that shook the ground beneath her trembling feet. The dog looked at her as if it had planned this all along. she knew it had. from all the books she had read, only one made sense right now. It was a science fiction book about the mysteries of werewolves in her town. werewolves were people bitten by mysterious dog looking creatures. but she knew better than to think of this as a dog. When the howl lowered in volume, Andrea heard a faint response howl in the distance. She could feel the hair begin to rap around herself as it did in wesco. it crossed her arms and legs and face. as almost by instinct, she tilted her head to the moonlight and bellowed a deep howl. she climbed out of the hole with unhuman ability and dropped to hands and knees. Cleo beckoned for Andrea to follow him. She followed him, down into the darkest and thickest part of the woods. No one ever went there after the death of Tara Witerman, a fourteen year old girl who's clothes and blood was found in a ditch. A ditch like Andrea fell into....
Back to top Go down
Sparky

Sparky

ect. book Empty
PostSubject: Re: ect. book   ect. book Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2007 11:59 pm

Andrea had turned back into human becase the bite was not strong enough to sink in as quickly. So it took a few hours longer.

Andrea and Cleo raced through the woods, to find several other dogs exactly like Cleo. All of them raced in a line as if in a pack of wolves. Andrea looked at herself to find she looked just like Cleo. All of the dogs/creatures sat in a circle as if they were programed to. Everyone gave one sharp peircing howl.

Andrea looked at the other dogs. She stared into there eyes like when Cleo first met her. Their eyes were blood red. Even though Andrea looked like a dog she still had feelings like a human. She feared she would share the fate of Tara Witerman, left in a hole to die. At the same time Andrea felt curios of where all the dogs came from. She felt a belonging to the pack. Andrea had really never felt that before since her parents weren't home often and she had no friends. Then above Andrea there came a large crash.....
Back to top Go down
Arya08

Arya08

ect. book Empty
PostSubject: Re: ect. book   ect. book Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2007 5:08 pm

Andrea raced out of the way just in time. a large oak tree lay right where she was just at, with another dog looking creature upon it. but this one was very unlike cleo. she could feel the fear that it gave to the other dogs. She turned her head away from him. So did the others. it was like he was their leader, and they were his slaves.
"Who brought this pup," the lead dog said and slashed andrea in the shoulder.
"It was I," said Cleo, still bowing his head the gigantic dog.
Andrea was terrified. What if all of the dogs were bitten, just like Andrea? This raced through her head like a bullet. The scratch on her shoulder began to throb. but, if she showed pain, she knew they might think her weak and push her down a ditch to die like tara witerman. Just then, one of the other dogs leaped upon Andrea sniffing her, finding a scent. Andrea fell to the ground.
"Andrea, sir," the dog said to the leader.
Andrea knew that voice...
Tara Witerman was bit.
Back to top Go down
Sparky

Sparky

ect. book Empty
PostSubject: Re: ect. book   ect. book Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2007 8:59 pm

The leader dog ended up being a male. Every dog would call him, him or he. No one would call him a real name. Tara looked me in the eye and was almost saying save me. Andrea was hoping she would say leave now and I will distract them. But unfortunately all she did was wimper.
The leader looked right at Andrea and Tara. "The only way one of you can speak is if you are spoken to!" He howled and snarled at us. Andrea had a rising anger at the leader. She was never spoken to that way. Andrea went to raise her paw to hit the leader but Tara stepped on it and growled. "Don't even think about it she said"." I have already tried". "I nearly died".Tara looked down at herself. Then out of nowhere a large buzzing noise came from the center of the pack. A huge teal light shone in from the trees. All the dogs began to howl.

Last edited by on Mon May 21, 2007 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
christlina

christlina

ect. book Empty
PostSubject: Re: ect. book   ect. book Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2007 10:01 pm

why didshe have to turn into a dog?!?! im out.
Back to top Go down
Sparky

Sparky

ect. book Empty
PostSubject: Re: ect. book   ect. book Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 10:56 pm

guys i am really sorry but if i start talking in first person i am probably in Andrea's point of veiw! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Arya08

Arya08

ect. book Empty
PostSubject: Re: ect. book   ect. book Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 2:21 am

guys!
don't talk!
just write!
Back to top Go down
Sparky

Sparky

ect. book Empty
PostSubject: Re: ect. book   ect. book Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 2:25 am

The buzzing noise faded. Rusty the old school janiter walked out behind a tree with a lawn mower and a flash light. The head dog stared at him. Rusty fell straight down to the ground. [i]He[/i (the head dog) barked twice and said "we are moving now" and raced at full speed. Every dog that valued their life followed. Only 2 stayed. They decided to sniff out Rusty. Unfortunately they were never heard of again.
Back to top Go down
Arya08

Arya08

ect. book Empty
PostSubject: Re: ect. book   ect. book Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 2:31 am

now, back to the story!

in the middle of the pack was a bright flashing glow that seemed to shine through the dogs. it saw all. Andrea could see few outlines of the figure. it was some type of person with wings. she guessed it was an angel. she hoped it wasn't. yes, angels are suppose to be good, but she knew they only showed up on land for important danger. she wished it was her imagination. the lead dog looked up at it in the eyes. "how may we help you, oh great Figara." Andrea had read about Figara in an old witchery book. Figara was a witch who was burned at the stake for the crime of using witchery in public. the towns folk had been afraid of her for many years, and locked her in a tower. but on that one day, she escaped. She turned a few into frogs, and some in ogres, and much more terrible things. Finally, they grabbed her and dragged her to the post, where she was burned and forgotten by most. but some others have seen her at night, crying over her mistake of leaving the tower. She spoke to Andrea. "who is this charming little one?" she said in a scratchy voice. She had the same piercing red eyes as the rest of them, but other than that, was very beautiful. "i am Andrea" andrea said bravely.
"well, welcome to the team." she screeched. she flung back her head and let out a terrible laugh that echoed in the trees. the others began to howl.

how was that?
Back to top Go down
Arya08

Arya08

ect. book Empty
PostSubject: Re: ect. book   ect. book Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 2:34 am

opss...
sparks, you finished yours before i finished mine! uh ohh...
that messed it up!
sparks, can you delete yours? it took me a long time to do mine! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sparky

Sparky

ect. book Empty
PostSubject: Re: ect. book   ect. book Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 2:45 am

i can't delete mine there is no delete button!
Back to top Go down
Sparky

Sparky

ect. book Empty
PostSubject: Re: ect. book   ect. book Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 2:47 am

ok mine happened right after arya's so there were two buzzing noises and after Rusty saw the witch person he died or fainted or whatever. then the witchy person left then the pack left then the 2 dogs were never seen again blah blah blah Rolling Eyes tongue i am tired Sleep
Back to top Go down
Arya08

Arya08

ect. book Empty
PostSubject: Re: ect. book   ect. book Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 10:40 pm

nice....Razz
Back to top Go down
Sparky

Sparky

ect. book Empty
PostSubject: Re: ect. book   ect. book Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 10:44 pm

seriously ok we have officially stopped doing the baby penguin thing! so say aye if you want to stop it!!!! please say it in the next 24 hours! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ect. book Empty
PostSubject: Re: ect. book   ect. book Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ect. book
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little Daily Prophet's Forum :: Other Books :: A Forum for all the other books you want to talk about-
Jump to: