Little Daily Prophet's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little Daily Prophet's Forum

Thoughts and Theories

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ect. book

Go down 
+4
Phoenix
2COOL
Gingerale2711
Arya08
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

favorite books
eragon/eldest
ect. book - Page 2 Vote_lcap46%ect. book - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 46% [ 6 ]
bartimaeus
ect. book - Page 2 Vote_lcap23%ect. book - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 23% [ 3 ]
any other novels
ect. book - Page 2 Vote_lcap23%ect. book - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 23% [ 3 ]
ect.
ect. book - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%ect. book - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
Arya08

Arya08

Number of posts : 336
Registration date : 2007-04-28

ect. book - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ect. book   ect. book - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 11:01 pm

aye! maybe...

Andrea ran into the field with the others. they had just run a few miles after the others two dogs had disappeared. she was out of breath. the only thing that kept her moving was her fear of the witch. she had chills running down her back whenever she saw something flinch. she was afraid to turn around for the fear of being attacked or any other thing dangerous out away from anyone. well, anyone who could help her. Tara Witerman reached her side in a few moments.
"be careful of the leader, don't get near him until you are asked or givin permission. oh, and it might be strange knowing me...as you know, i'm Tara Witerman. i'm the girl who supposedly fell in a ditch and died or whatever. Well, i was actually bitten by who you call Cleo. i found him on the streets near my house, and i bent down to pet him. he dug into my arm so hard, i can never become human again. I joined the werewolves and.."
"Wait! are you saying im a werewolf!" i cried.
" well, yes, i thought you knew! well, anyway, i ran away with them and spread the word that i died in a fall into a ditch. i had to kill a little girl my size for her few remains. it was the worst day of my life. do you know how it feels to kill someone! a young child! i am still heartbroken from the day. oh, and cleo is that one boy who supposedly was kiddnapped by a man from kentucky! he was bit by the leader" she told.
we followed the pack into the dark woods again, where we saw another glow. Me and Tara dred it was Figara. and it was....
Back to top Go down
Arya08

Arya08

ect. book - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ect. book   ect. book - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 11:02 pm

i like writing!!!! tell me if you like my posts! well, if you like my writing on this topic.
Back to top Go down
Gingerale2711

Gingerale2711

Number of posts : 848
Localisation : USA, UNITED STATES, AMERICA, U KNOW, THAT PLACE :-)
Registration date : 2007-02-08

ect. book - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ect. book   ect. book - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 11:12 pm

btw, instead of deleting a post, u could have edited it to say else, like 'i like penguins' or something. its 2 late now, but keep that in mind for future reference. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Arya08

Arya08

ect. book - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ect. book   ect. book - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 11:14 pm

yeah, ollie!
or sparks
or sparksy
or sparky
or penguinlover
or whaever!
tee hee! buh bye! tah tah for now!
Back to top Go down
Arya08

Arya08

ect. book - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ect. book   ect. book - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 11:15 pm

now, back to the story everybody!
Back to top Go down
Stapler

Stapler

Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2007-03-23

ect. book - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ect. book   ect. book - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2007 1:41 am

Nay, Nay, Nay, Nay, Nay, Nay, Nay, Nay.... Neigh!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sparky

Sparky

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2007-03-17

ect. book - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ect. book   ect. book - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2007 2:26 am

whatever oh and if someone says ooooooh you killed a baby penguin i don't really care because its not like you are really going to go to south america or the north/south pole (i don't know which one it is) and kill a penguin!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
christlina

christlina

Number of posts : 2650
Registration date : 2007-03-06

ect. book - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ect. book   ect. book - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2007 6:13 pm

are you questioning my knowledge!!!!?!?!
Back to top Go down
christlina

christlina

ect. book - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ect. book   ect. book - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2007 9:15 pm

oh and nay!! (thankyou staples)
Back to top Go down
Arya08

Arya08

ect. book - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ect. book   ect. book - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2007 10:41 pm

please, only add on to the story!!

Andrea felt alone when she ran with the pack. she felt that feeling when her parents left everyday for work, and returned after she went to bed. she never saw her parents during the day, only in the morning. she rarely saw them, even for parties or school concerts. Andrea began to wonder if anyone even noticed she was gone. she felt so alone, she could think of nobody that would actually look for her. When she stopped daydreaming, she noticed she was running ahead of the whole pack, straight toward Figara. She then noticed what was going on. she remembered that Figara attracts distress and other principles of that matter. she knew she had to have more stress than any other dog there. but then, she looked back and saw the lead dog bending down with his head toward the ground. she thought she saw something, but was so surprised, wasn't sure. she saw him kneel down and cry. he howled and the clouds moved away from the moon. where the moon lay directly a hill, a she-wolf sit howling with him. she noticed an obivious connection. she must be his love. she stared and felt love creep into her heart again for the first time in the last few days. now, her goal was to turn human, and bring them together, because, now, she thanked the leader for giving her hope...and, most importantly, love.
Back to top Go down
christlina

christlina

ect. book - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ect. book   ect. book - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2007 10:58 pm

oh somebody shoot me! murder me!!! please!!!!
Back to top Go down
Arya08

Arya08

ect. book - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ect. book   ect. book - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 8:42 pm

wha??
are you talkin about my story? wha?
Back to top Go down
christlina

christlina

ect. book - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ect. book   ect. book - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 2:40 am

lycanthrops scare me and yes.
Back to top Go down
Arya08

Arya08

ect. book - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ect. book   ect. book - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 6:55 pm

the pack reached the glowing light again. tara and andrea were huddled on the outside of the pack, wishing to stay hidden. Figara didn't let them off that easily, though. "girl, one wit da big cut!" figara said in her wraspy voice as she pointed to andrea. andrea stepped forward. "yes, figara? how may i please you?" andrea said bravely. figara gave a mean grin. andrea stepped away. "we, me and da pack, have ben togeder for long long time child. we know best. i created da whole pack! first it was harold, or your leader. den he get more and more! he my precious liddle angel." figara spoke, "and, i'd ben tinkin'. i can do so much more wit ya! we could take ova the whole world! wadya say, child? after all, you've just entered the cougara..." figara spoke in a hushed voice when she said the word. "yes, child, your now a member of the pack, cougara! what we do is fight da other packs for food, and we always come out on top!" figara spoke. "well, are all the packs werewolves...well, like, once people?" andrea asked. "of course! how da ya think this all started? dogs can't tink of everything, ya know!" figara whistled.
Back to top Go down
Arya08

Arya08

ect. book - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ect. book   ect. book - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 7:05 pm

just then, the she-wolf hopped from a bush and looked them in the eyes. cleo shouted, "attack!" and they all raced to the she-wolf. "no!" harold shouted. he couldn't watch his love being torn to bits, so hopped toward the outskirts of the commotion. andrea wouldn't stand for this. one thing she knew about love is that it hurts more than death itself. andrea hopped into the mob and threw herself upon cleo. he squealed and his legs trembled. he collapsed to the ground while andrea bit toward his thigh. once she had his thigh in her mouth, she could feel the blood running down her neck. even worse, she could taste it. she hopped off of him while the she-wolf ran to harold. "shannon!" he cried and ran faster than what human thought was possible. the raced toward eachother in glee. they ran off away from andrea and cleo. they had stopped fighting now, and the pack was sitting upon the boulders around the clearing. now, andrea couldn't wait to hear the tale of harold and the she-wolf....
Back to top Go down
Gingerale2711

Gingerale2711

ect. book - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ect. book   ect. book - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 9:51 pm

y does figara talk like that? it makes her sound unintelligent, not like the angel she's supposed to be or watever. o and is that the end of the book? i thought there wasn't supposed to be an ending. watever... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Arya08

Arya08

ect. book - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ect. book   ect. book - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 1:13 am

no, it's not the end...it's gonna tell about harold and how he and shannon became werewolves...duh! whaever...well, i'll continue with my story. tee hee!
Back to top Go down
Arya08

Arya08

ect. book - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ect. book   ect. book - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 1:27 am

harold cleared his throat to tell of his tale. "me and shannon were not always werewolves, you know. we are very skilled at being this species, but we never would have wanted such a thing to happen. me and shannon lived in a small hut on the outskirts of town in 1976. yes, a long time ago it was! but, we've been like this for so long! well, one day, we went out to our blackberry bush. it was our second month since we had gotten married, and we were deeply in love. we saw a small dog that we took in and let it stay at the foot of our bed. that night, we heard howling. the dog ran to the bedside and opened it's dagger like jaws and clasped them around my arm. i trembled and it let me go. i ran to the bathroom and looked in the mirror and found that i looked hairy and wild. i ran away from the hut before shannon could see. shannon couldn't bare it. she ran into the forest close to this spot and screamed. she fell to the ground, and her spirit let loose from her body. it sounds stupid, but it was scary. her spirit itself came out as a cloud of thin white and faded to a dark gray. she spoke in the ancient language of the trees and her soul became the forest and her essence was put as a werewolf in the night. so now, me and shannon may only be together in the night, because her soul is brought back by the forest, where she sees and hears all. she is the trees and the grass. if you plan on leaving us and running away, make sure you go in the day. shannon's got your back. but in the night, there are some scary things that us werewolves cannot even bare. some things we haven't seen, some heard, but others we just know watch. we must kill them...before they kill us. that's what we cougras do...with shannon our watcher, and i, our captin, and figara our power. without her, the forest would die. without her, shannon wouldn't have been able to become the forest, and she would've died. i give my life to figara..." he spoke with tears forming again. "thank you child. that means a lot." figara said. she began taking a form of a beautiful elf, just as powerful as a werewolf. figara can take any shape. "now, our first battle is the kaska'. or, in terms you might know...an enemy that is stronger and wants to kill us....
Back to top Go down
Arya08

Arya08

ect. book - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ect. book   ect. book - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 1:27 am

wow that's a long one! someone else write please!
Back to top Go down
Gingerale2711

Gingerale2711

ect. book - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ect. book   ect. book - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 2:28 am

wait... just a second ago, the group wanted to kill shannon or figara or watever. then they sit on the boulders like nice little werewolves and listen quietly to the story? just a little strange. please hurry to the battle scene. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
2COOL

2COOL

Number of posts : 1639
Registration date : 2007-02-04

ect. book - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ect. book   ect. book - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 9:31 am

WAKKO!
cyclops
Back to top Go down
Arya08

Arya08

ect. book - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ect. book   ect. book - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 9:02 pm

i will! i why won't anyone continue my story! it's not that bad...just, if you add somethin', don't make it about the new animal/creatures they will fight...i have a plan for that...
Back to top Go down
Sparky

Sparky

ect. book - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ect. book   ect. book - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 9:03 pm

arya you are such a chapter hogger!!!!!!! oh and you stole that cheesy voice from the one person in potc!!!!!!!!!!! copier!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Arya08

Arya08

ect. book - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ect. book   ect. book - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 9:12 pm

no i didn't! there's a lot of scary people who talk like that in movies...you just have no brain! sorry...you guys are just always bugging me on copying things! oh, and everybody! tomorrows the last day of school for me, sparksy and gingy! woo hoo! tee hee!
Back to top Go down
Sparky

Sparky

ect. book - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ect. book   ect. book - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 9:12 pm

figara cleared her throut. (i can't make that weird voice thingy so i will talk regular with figara) she stood up and got ready to speak. "You" she pointed right at me. " it is your job and everyone else's to gather new members so we can begin our attack!" Then she raised her hands before anyone could move. she started an incantation.

Andrea awoken to the sound of birds cherping. she looked up. she was in her bed. she looked down to find she was human again. there was a large scar on her arm. Andrea felt dizzy. she recalled of last night. All of that confusion!

Downstairs her housekeeper was waiting with breakfast. When she finished she went back upstairs. Andrea felt a sudden craving. She looked at her bed a ran to the corner at started chewing on its leg! she stopped herself with sudden quickness. "What am i doing" she said. Then she looked up and her eyes glowed red, " I must do my job!" Andrea raced through her bedroom and down the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ect. book - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ect. book   ect. book - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ect. book
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next