Little Daily Prophet's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little Daily Prophet's Forum

Thoughts and Theories

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ect. book

Go down 
+4
Phoenix
2COOL
Gingerale2711
Arya08
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

favorite books
eragon/eldest
ect. book - Page 3 Vote_lcap46%ect. book - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 46% [ 6 ]
bartimaeus
ect. book - Page 3 Vote_lcap23%ect. book - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 23% [ 3 ]
any other novels
ect. book - Page 3 Vote_lcap23%ect. book - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 23% [ 3 ]
ect.
ect. book - Page 3 Vote_lcap8%ect. book - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
Arya08

Arya08

Number of posts : 336
Registration date : 2007-04-28

ect. book - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ect. book   ect. book - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 9:26 pm

she ran down the flight of stairs and into the kitchen. "what am i doing! i can't just go up and bite people! ugh!! this is the worst job ever!" andrea whispered to herself. but a strange pull made her do it, like she had no choice. she ran up to her house maid and bit her in the arm. she wouldn't let go either. she had to make it effective. her house maid shook with fear and ran out of the house. then she heard her scream again, like another thing had bitten her. andrea looked out the window and saw a 16 year old girl with beautiful blonde hair and red eyes. she came up to andrea. "are you ready...oh...sorry...this is me! tara witerman! in my human form. figara always lets us back into our human forms to do our duties. so, come on, lets go get our family...well, people soon to be werewolves that is!" tara said. they met figara at the edge of the forest about a mile away. "now, we shall attack! we must go for the mall and it's people within! and..." figara said. "wait! why are you talking differently?" andrea asked. "oh, in the forest, i must disguise myself! silly, child! now, after the people! get them for me...and your brothers as well, my tara...." figara told them. then andrea knew why tara was so eager to help. her brothers must also be the werewolves...maybe even cleo! andrea tried to put all of her evidence together to make up a good explanation, but it was very hard without enough information...she ran to the mall with tara and bit the first few people she saw...then...accidently, she turned into a werewolf again, with tara becoming one too! something was wrong, they knew it....but what could be so bad as to make them like THIS again?
Back to top Go down
Gingerale2711

Gingerale2711

Number of posts : 848
Localisation : USA, UNITED STATES, AMERICA, U KNOW, THAT PLACE :-)
Registration date : 2007-02-08

ect. book - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ect. book   ect. book - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 2:55 am

sparky u said 'me' in ur last post, ur talking in first person again. naughty ollie. and i'll add something to the story if u'd like. o and bee, u did copy the voice from potc. ur just not that original, ur always copying other people. jk. soo... back to the story.

Screams emitted from the people surrounding tara and andrea. Fear pulsed through the building, blinding andrea's senses. All she knew was that she had to get out. She couldn't go on like this, taking people's lives, and transforming them into something they never wanted to become; monsters. Andrea felt tears swelling in her glowing red eyes. Some of these people could have families that loved them and would mourn over them when they disappeared from their homes. She couldn't do this anymore, she had to escape, she had to stop... Then she felt a hard object collide into her back. One of the humans had hit her with a golf club from one of the surrounding stores. She growled. The sensation of guilt was gone. She was a beast again.
"We have to go and find out wat made us transform so suddenly," Tara said, sprinting out of the mall before secruity found them. With a threatening glare at the humans around her, she pelted through the mall entrence and into the forest. Into the darkness, the evil, the fear. She heard the other wolves howling. She joined them, and by doing that, she was growing farther away from her human self. Into something else...
Back to top Go down
Arya08

Arya08

ect. book - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ect. book   ect. book - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 7:58 pm

once they had gotten to the clearing, about 15 more werewolves were there. "these are my brothers and sisters..." said cleo. "we all got bit because harold ran into our house! sorry harold...but that just ain't right!" "oh stop it! you know you love being a werewolf." figara shouted at them. "now that we have our extended family and newcomers here with us today, we can go on the hunt! who's with me?" figara encouraged. half of them shouted in return. andrea and tara were shouting with figara. to andrea, there was something so mother like about figara that made andrea want to trust her. just then, figara slashed one werewolf in the neck and it bled to death right in front of them..."i said, WHO'S WITH ME?!?!" figara said again angryily. every screamed in return that time. one scream was familiar to andrea. it was the housemaid. she was one of the larger werewolves...which made andrea said...because that might mean all the others were just children like her...after that, the pack took off to find their enemys...before their number increases, making a huge threat to the werewolve pack...
Back to top Go down
Sparky

Sparky

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2007-03-17

ect. book - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ect. book   ect. book - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 7:23 pm

i am sorry gingy its just i am used to writing in first person
Back to top Go down
Arya08

Arya08

ect. book - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ect. book   ect. book - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 8:01 pm

i didn't even notice it ollie.....
Back to top Go down
Sparky

Sparky

ect. book - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ect. book   ect. book - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 4:56 pm

good (not in a bad way)
Back to top Go down
Arya08

Arya08

ect. book - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ect. book   ect. book - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 9:59 pm

whatever....
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

Number of posts : 1772
Registration date : 2007-02-09

ect. book - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ect. book   ect. book - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2007 6:44 am

hey this book is good but its getting kinda weird
Back to top Go down
http://www.lifetimesphoenixmonroe.blogspot.com
Arya08

Arya08

ect. book - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ect. book   ect. book - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2007 5:46 pm

yeah...but i'll get to the action scene soon...
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

ect. book - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ect. book   ect. book - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2007 10:45 pm

ok make it interesting dude
Back to top Go down
Arya08

Arya08

ect. book - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ect. book   ect. book - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2007 4:26 am

as the hours passed, they seemed to get nearer and nearer to a groaning and moaning, beyond they're pack that made everyone shiver.... andrea stepped up to harold and shannon. they were walking ahead of the pack. "sir, are we close? the pack is getting tired of walking for hours on end, and we can't take much longer," andrea said. "we're getting there. tell the others to be patient. the sounds tell me that they are no more than a mile away. we should rest here so we are safe to prepare and rest. warn the others to rest up and get ready for a battle....hopefully a short one, but i doubt it. they have increased much." harold explained. andrea ran off to tell the others. finally! a moment to remember, andrea thought. some were frightened, some plopped down to rest, and others battled eachother, warming up and training for later that night. part of andrea wanted to just get it over with, but another wanted the action rush that flowed through her veins. then, before she knew it, it was midnight. the time when the pack is the strongest. "it is time, andrea, we have to do this. figara went there already to count them. if it is to large, we flee if we can. if it is close to our pack size, then we sage. grab the others, and tell them to prepare," harold mumbled to andrea. she could tell there was fear all around the pack, even in harold. the news just made everything worse. then, before they knew it, figara was back, in a werewolf disguise, and nodded to move onward. you could tell she had the same fear as everyone else, so they all knew there was many enemys among them....
Back to top Go down
Arya08

Arya08

ect. book - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ect. book   ect. book - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2007 4:52 am

once they got to the clearing, the pack turned into instant panic. the creatures were much larger than them, about almost twice as large as andrea. and they were ugly. they stunk like the sewers near andreas house where she could smell the stench of everything of the towns wastes. and just to top it all off, there were about twice as many. they looked like andrea, except they were hunch backed, had large ugly fangs, and they're hair was a musty gray. just then, one of them howled and pounced at harold. harold screeched when it's claws hit his neck. after that, it was a huge blur of black and brown and white fangs. just then, andrea was bit by one beast. she cried in pain. then, she ran past to shannon, where she was on the ground with two ready to go in for the kill. "NO!" andrea cried. shannon looked up and andrea saw a tear in her eye. "goodbye" shannon whispered. the creatures pounced on her and sliced her neck open. andrea had taken enough pain after that. she grabbed the creatures by their necks and bit so hard, she could taste the blood run down her own neck, and feel the bones crush below her grasp. the creature cried in pain and clawed helplessly. andrea threw the creature to the ground and stabbed it dead. then she killed the other with one swipe of her mighty paw. andrea ran over to shannon. "andrea, how did you do that!" shannon squeaked out. andrea grabbed her and threw her onto her back. andrea carried her into a clearing a few yards away from the battle. "you stay and rest here. i promise i'll come back for you! i promise" andrea cried as tears poured from her eyes. then, she ran back to the pack with even more fury than before. she ran to the middle of the group, the leaders fought in the middle usually til one died or the other decieded to have his pack flee. it also had the toughest. andrea sliced her way to harold. soon, andrea could walk past the weaker ones and make them cower. one pounced on andrea's back, and andrea dove out of the circle to get ready for her pounce. she drew back and flashed her fangs at the creature. her fangs split threw his skin into his leg, tearing a mucsle. she heard him shriek and pain, then was flung off her legs and into a tree. the creature came up to her and dug his fangs into her hind leg. andrea had a sudden rage, flared by her temper with revenge and hatred. she growled and threw the creature onto his back. he wimpered as andrea ripped him up. suddenly, his whole body was relaxed, and he died. andrea felt a sudden sorry feeling, which was swept over by a howl of victory. she stared at harold, who was on top of the other leader, laughing and very proud. the other creatures ran off to find another place, and another leader. they were helpless without a leader, telling them what to do, and when. there were only six werewolves left. others were on the ground, and some were nowhere to be found. there was the housemaid, tara witerman, harold, figara, cleo, and shannon. she was the only one who knew shannon was still alive. harold gave a sudden cry, and he jumped off of the leader. "where is my shannon! where is she! i demand where she is! dead or alive.." harold winced at the last part as he shouted this in the clearing. "shannon is holding on. if she doesn't have proper care soon, she might die. i caried her out of the hussle after she was attacked and...i couldn't stand her to die!" andrea cried. she fell to the ground and started weeping. when they all got to shannon, they all helped to make her comfortable as they walked her over to the clearing, where they would feast and make their home until further notice, or die if they return.....
Back to top Go down
Arya08

Arya08

ect. book - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ect. book   ect. book - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2007 4:53 am

WOW! I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS GOING TO BE THAT LONG!
Back to top Go down
Arya08

Arya08

ect. book - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ect. book   ect. book - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2007 3:22 pm

tell me if you guys liked my battle thingy, okay? Razz
Back to top Go down
Gingerale2711

Gingerale2711

Number of posts : 848
Localisation : USA, UNITED STATES, AMERICA, U KNOW, THAT PLACE :-)
Registration date : 2007-02-08

ect. book - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ect. book   ect. book - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2007 5:19 pm

it was good, but i got kinda confused here and there... 2 many pronouns...
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

ect. book - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ect. book   ect. book - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 2:39 am

it was really good but yea a little to many of somethiing im not sure what though
Back to top Go down
Arya08

Arya08

ect. book - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ect. book   ect. book - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 4:17 pm

i didn't read it, i just wrote it soo i don't know if there are any mistakes or not, but at least it was okay if you guys liked it at least a little bit....sooo, yay!
Back to top Go down
Sparky

Sparky

ect. book - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ect. book   ect. book - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2007 10:28 pm

it was really long...and kinda gross
Back to top Go down
Arya08

Arya08

ect. book - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ect. book   ect. book - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 6:43 pm

i didn't read it, and im not going to...i always make too many judgements. if i want to add something else, i'll read it, but just to know where i kinda left off...
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

ect. book - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ect. book   ect. book - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2007 1:32 am

and you were definately descriptive
Back to top Go down
Stapler

Stapler

Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2007-03-23

ect. book - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ect. book   ect. book - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2007 6:25 am

hmmm.. After reading about 100 posts i'm starting to get tired of reading this.. yawn
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

ect. book - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ect. book   ect. book - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2007 3:32 am

talk about mean
Back to top Go down
Arya08

Arya08

ect. book - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ect. book   ect. book - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 10:07 pm

boo hoo! you make me cry! oh well, i don't care, really...i believe anyone can have their own opinions....except about arya!!!
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

ect. book - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ect. book   ect. book - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2007 2:11 am

WHAT U MEAN ARYA SUCKS
Back to top Go down
Arya08

Arya08

ect. book - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ect. book   ect. book - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2007 6:22 pm

No! arya rocks! and now i will say it lots and lots of times to pass the message! arya rocks arya rocks arya rocks arya rocks arya rocks arya rocks arya rocks arya rocks arya rocks arya rocks arya rocks arya rocks!!!!!!! mwhahahahahahaha!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ect. book - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ect. book   ect. book - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ect. book
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next