Little Daily Prophet's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little Daily Prophet's Forum

Thoughts and Theories

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up.

Go down 
+9
Arya Lover
trah
Phoenix
short4life999
christlina
Gingerale2711
Amber
greenmagicpixie13
2COOL
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Do you think arya and eragon will hook up?
Yes
How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up. Vote_lcap71%How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up. Vote_rcap
 71% [ 15 ]
No
How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up. Vote_lcap29%How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up. Vote_rcap
 29% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 21

AuthorMessage
2COOL

2COOL

Number of posts : 1639
Registration date : 2007-02-04

How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up. Empty
PostSubject: How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up.   How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2007 10:08 am

I think it is very likely and i really hope it will happen.
Back to top Go down
greenmagicpixie13

greenmagicpixie13

Number of posts : 1648
Registration date : 2007-02-20

PostSubject: Re: How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up.   How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2007 6:58 pm

Dude, aray already turned him down 3 times! Crying or Very sad eragon also has many things to do then to worry about winning aray over! Exclamation It aint happening.
Back to top Go down
Amber

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2007-02-14

PostSubject: Re: How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up.   How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2007 7:20 pm

i'd be crushed if it didn't Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Gingerale2711

Gingerale2711

Number of posts : 848
Localisation : USA, UNITED STATES, AMERICA, U KNOW, THAT PLACE :-)
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up.   How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2007 11:58 pm

i think by the end of the trilogy, they'll hook up, but at the moment it isn't possible because she rejected him about 3 times. but if she becomes a rider it might work out better... who knows? i mean, i don't thnik paolini will create a whole new romance for eragon with someone else in one book. and i think eragon will end up with someone by the end, so arya is most likely. I love you but i guess he could possibly end up with nasuada though that is less likely, it would make murtagh angry.
Back to top Go down
christlina

christlina

Number of posts : 2650
Registration date : 2007-03-06

PostSubject: Re: How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up.   How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2007 9:22 pm

they must otherwise the book would be futile. ONCE THERE BOTH RIDERS there dragons will fall in love and consequencly them...the end
Back to top Go down
short4life999

short4life999

Number of posts : 1759
Registration date : 2007-02-24

PostSubject: Re: How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up.   How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2007 9:32 pm

yeah they will definitely get together. i think the only reason aryas rejecting him is because shes still getting over the faolin thing and like christina said the dragons have to get together so eragon and arya will to. if they dont (very unlikely) i would be sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

Number of posts : 1772
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up.   How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2007 12:40 am

First off who says rya s the next rider and if she is the dragon could be a girl. i mean i want them to get together and all i just dont think we should be making assumptions about the whole dragon thing and that thats gonna be what gets them together. If they do get together i would want it to be because they loved each other completely and wouldnt need dragons to keep them together
Back to top Go down
http://www.lifetimesphoenixmonroe.blogspot.com
trah

trah

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2007-02-10

PostSubject: Re: How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up.   How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2007 4:49 pm

The next dragon is definately a guy, it says so somewhere at the end of Eldest...........................
Back to top Go down
Gingerale2711

Gingerale2711

Number of posts : 848
Localisation : USA, UNITED STATES, AMERICA, U KNOW, THAT PLACE :-)
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up.   How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2007 12:07 am

ya , the next dragon is a guy, murtagh said so at the end of the battle of burning plains. that is why saphira is so important. how they know for sure, i don't know but gal probably figured it out with sort of his dark magic. otherwise, gal wouldn't want eragon and saphira alive.
Back to top Go down
short4life999

short4life999

PostSubject: Re: How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up.   How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2007 1:17 am

exactly. saphira doesnt have any choices but the last egg and shes obviously gonna get with it because if not then dragons would go extinct, not a very good ending. Then the riders would automaticly feel that way for each other...which means it wont be a guy rider...blahblahblah we've been thru this before...arya is the only one that would work...and there u have it. Although i do agree with u phoenix on the whole "they should really love each other" thing.
Back to top Go down
Arya Lover

Arya Lover

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-03-08

PostSubject: Re: How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up.   How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2007 1:27 am

Duh there gonna hook up! I think she just doesn't think hes focused enough, but mabey once the battles are over she'll get with him.

P.S Arya is soooo hot in the movie!!! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
greenmagicpixie13

greenmagicpixie13

PostSubject: Re: How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up.   How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2007 1:41 am

Some people have been using the argument that because there dragons are gonna do it, so some of there affection would rub of on the riders, a.k.a Eragon and Aray.
So, what happens if both riders are dudes? lol! Betcha didnt think bout that! Very Happy Very Happy lol!
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up.   How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2007 2:06 am

yea and whyy cant saphira hook up with murtaughs dragon and if she does that doesnt mean that murtaugh and eragon are gonna all of a sudden fall in love with each other and teven though the battle with gal will end eventually other battles will still rage on so its possible tht eragon will never be "focused"
Back to top Go down
short4life999

short4life999

PostSubject: Re: How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up.   How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 10:33 pm

first of all we know there affection will rub of oon the riders becaus it says so in the books. Second, thats the point im trying to make why all thats gonna happen becaus paolini wouldnt have saphira and thorn hook up and then murtagh and eragon go gay(sorry theres no other way to say it) with each other
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up.   How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2007 1:08 am

exactly so i dont think it really matters if arya becomes a rider or not and besides its possible that theyll (saphira and thorn) hook up because Murtaugh and Eragon are brothers so technically they are mor econnected now. geek
Back to top Go down
Stapler

Stapler

Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2007-03-23

PostSubject: Re: How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up.   How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2007 2:29 am

I am pretty much 99% sure that they'll hook up for a number of reasons, the greatest one being the paragraph in Deathwatch.
Back to top Go down
christlina

christlina

PostSubject: Re: How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up.   How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2007 6:27 pm

I have a theory ok when the last dragon hatches lets just assume its aryas k her dragon will be young while saphira will be old like arya and eragon i think there dragons will bring balance to them.
Back to top Go down
Stapler

Stapler

PostSubject: Re: How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up.   How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2007 9:11 pm

Hmmmm.... Pretty good idea..
Back to top Go down
christlina

christlina

PostSubject: Re: How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up.   How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2007 12:05 am

IT would ruin the series if arya didt become a rider it just makes sense even though i hate her, i dont think saphira will mate with thorn after what he did
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up.   How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2007 1:15 am

thorn didnt do anything he was forced by murtaugh and you dont remember what saphira siad when she saw thorn she was like nows theres hoppe or wutever
Back to top Go down
Stapler

Stapler

PostSubject: Re: How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up.   How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2007 4:46 am

Remeber this... Saphira did not answer him but roared out with her thoughts at the other dragon, Traitor! Egg breaker, oathbreaker, murderer!

This was a sentence from eldest when she yells at Thorn... Still think their gonna mate?
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up.   How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2007 7:15 pm

its possible lol!
Back to top Go down
christlina

christlina

PostSubject: Re: How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up.   How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2007 6:05 am

nuh-huh saphira im pretty sure meant that. Though i feel bad for thorn cause well it sad on his part it wasnt his option ya know?
Back to top Go down
greenmagicpixie13

greenmagicpixie13

PostSubject: Re: How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up.   How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2007 10:03 pm

Thorn could get saphira drunk?
Back to top Go down
christlina

christlina

PostSubject: Re: How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up.   How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2007 10:26 pm

thats a bad thought... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up.   How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up.
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next