Little Daily Prophet's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little Daily Prophet's Forum

Thoughts and Theories

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up.

Go down 
+9
Arya Lover
trah
Phoenix
short4life999
christlina
Gingerale2711
Amber
greenmagicpixie13
2COOL
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Do you think arya and eragon will hook up?
Yes
How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up. - Page 2 Vote_lcap71%How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up. - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 71% [ 15 ]
No
How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up. - Page 2 Vote_lcap29%How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up. - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 29% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 21

AuthorMessage
greenmagicpixie13

greenmagicpixie13

Number of posts : 1648
Registration date : 2007-02-20

How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up.   How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2007 10:26 pm

You find another way he could do saphira!
Back to top Go down
christlina

christlina

Number of posts : 2650
Registration date : 2007-03-06

PostSubject: Re: How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up.   How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2007 10:27 pm

he grovels for years? ...i dont think he has a chance saphiras gonna kill him
Back to top Go down
Gingerale2711

Gingerale2711

Number of posts : 848
Localisation : USA, UNITED STATES, AMERICA, U KNOW, THAT PLACE :-)
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up.   How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2007 12:47 am

saphira does like to drink, remember when she was in Farthen Dur and she got drunk and calapsed on the table or watever. wait, i am not sure if it was in farthen dur, i can't remember but i am sure it said she got drunk.
Back to top Go down
christlina

christlina

PostSubject: Re: How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up.   How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2007 10:26 pm

it twas farthen dur! i liked that part it made me happy
Back to top Go down
Gingerale2711

Gingerale2711

PostSubject: Re: How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up.   How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2007 12:24 am

ya, that was like one of the 2 of the only times that saphira acted a little irresponsible; that time and when she was into glaedr. otherwise saphira is so wise and reasonable which i guess she has to be to deal with eragon Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

Number of posts : 1772
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up.   How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2007 4:37 pm

aint that the truth and thorn and saphira could mate if thorn and murtaugh go back to the good side then they can explain what happened how they were being held against their will and were slaves of galby then maybe saphira will forgive thorn and they will mate Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.lifetimesphoenixmonroe.blogspot.com
christlina

christlina

PostSubject: Re: How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up.   How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2007 5:08 pm

no because saphira and eragon are gonna have to kill mr. hottness y thorn...even if they are good...*sob*
Back to top Go down
greenmagicpixie13

greenmagicpixie13

PostSubject: Re: How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up.   How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 1:10 am

saphira balances eragon out. Ya know, wise balances stupid and immature and a HUGE ego.

LeggomyEggo!
Back to top Go down
christlina

christlina

PostSubject: Re: How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up.   How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 7:12 pm

lol that makes me happy...its also quite true
Back to top Go down
greenmagicpixie13

greenmagicpixie13

PostSubject: Re: How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up.   How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 11:24 pm

make you happy?
So, like, I joined color gaurd, and I have a HUGE bruise on my chin.
Back to top Go down
christlina

christlina

PostSubject: Re: How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up.   How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2007 9:11 pm

color guard?
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

Number of posts : 1772
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up.   How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2007 2:57 am

ok color guard???

anyways i REALLY hope that murtaugh isnt killed by eragon i mean if he is killed i hope its nobally and yes i know tht sounds corny

and again color guard???
Back to top Go down
http://www.lifetimesphoenixmonroe.blogspot.com
Gingerale2711

Gingerale2711

PostSubject: Re: How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up.   How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2007 3:47 am

ya, it better be 'nobelly' cuz otherwise i will be really mad Evil or Very Mad . he better be on the good side too. or else Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
short4life999

short4life999

Number of posts : 1759
Registration date : 2007-02-24

PostSubject: Re: How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up.   How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2007 11:13 pm

i just think thorn will get pwned so mutaugh will live and get with nasuada then eragon gets with arya then they sail away and live happily ever after. sorry, im trying to stick to the topic
Back to top Go down
greenmagicpixie13

greenmagicpixie13

PostSubject: Re: How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up.   How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2007 11:20 pm

Dude, what the hell is pwned?
Back to top Go down
short4life999

short4life999

PostSubject: Re: How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up.   How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2007 11:21 pm

Shocked Shocked Shocked you dont no wat pwned means???!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
greenmagicpixie13

greenmagicpixie13

PostSubject: Re: How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up.   How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2007 11:27 pm

Oh, yeah I do, I just asked for no fricken reason, moron. Now what is it?
Back to top Go down
short4life999

short4life999

PostSubject: Re: How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up.   How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2007 11:30 pm

dont you know wat "noob" means either?
Back to top Go down
Gingerale2711

Gingerale2711

PostSubject: Re: How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up.   How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2007 11:51 pm

i think that arya and eragon will get together eventually cuz i think that CP wants it that way, cuz otherwise y would he make eragon like her in the first place? but i think it will be later cuz they aren't exactly agreeing at the moment. there, that was sticking to the topic. but i just have to say that eragon is...(how would u like me to say it shorty?)... childish? overconfident?... and arya is... wise. so i don't know how in the world that CP will get them together but he probably will cuz otherwise the whole eragon hitting on arya was pretty random.
Back to top Go down
short4life999

short4life999

PostSubject: Re: How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up.   How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2007 12:09 am

DUDE!!! DONT EVEN GET INTO IT AGAIN I AM 100% SERIOUS RIGHT NOW!OK MAYBE 99% BUT I DONT WANT TO HEAR THAT
Back to top Go down
Gingerale2711

Gingerale2711

PostSubject: Re: How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up.   How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2007 12:49 am

fine, i won't even bother with a witty remark. Very Happy i was just trying to stay to the topic.
Back to top Go down
christlina

christlina

PostSubject: Re: How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up.   How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2007 4:44 pm

i dont think arya is wise i just think shes a snot brained princess from the land of do nothing that happens to be able to shutup every so often
"even a fool is counted wise when he holdeth his tongue" thats biblical so arya can be just as stupid as eragon and just not show it as well.
Back to top Go down
Gingerale2711

Gingerale2711

PostSubject: Re: How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up.   How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2007 10:52 pm

ooo, shorty's gonna be mad u said that. on the other hand it makes me happy. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
short4life999

short4life999

PostSubject: Re: How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up.   How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2007 2:56 am

wat the crap are you talking about gingy thats exactly what ive been trying to say, well most of it, the parts i understood that is. I LOVE YOU NOW CHRISTLINA! ...yah il stop sorry
Back to top Go down
christlina

christlina

PostSubject: Re: How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up.   How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2007 3:58 pm

yeah good idea...i think shes a bitch and eragon hes ...well sixteen, what do you expect?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up.   How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up.
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next