Little Daily Prophet's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little Daily Prophet's Forum

Thoughts and Theories

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up.

Go down 
+9
Arya Lover
trah
Phoenix
short4life999
christlina
Gingerale2711
Amber
greenmagicpixie13
2COOL
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Do you think arya and eragon will hook up?
Yes
How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up. - Page 19 Vote_lcap71%How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up. - Page 19 Vote_rcap
 71% [ 15 ]
No
How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up. - Page 19 Vote_lcap29%How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up. - Page 19 Vote_rcap
 29% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 21

AuthorMessage
greenmagicpixie13

greenmagicpixie13

Number of posts : 1648
Registration date : 2007-02-20

How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up. - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up.   How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 6:21 pm

I dont know, probabely cuz dwarfs are hairy and so are scottsmin. Where are you from TwistedMetal?
Back to top Go down
TwistedMetal

TwistedMetal

Number of posts : 480
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up.   How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 6:53 pm

Scotland.
Back to top Go down
greenmagicpixie13

greenmagicpixie13

PostSubject: Re: How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up.   How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 11:41 pm

No way.
Back to top Go down
2COOL

2COOL

Number of posts : 1639
Registration date : 2007-02-04

PostSubject: Re: How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up.   How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 12:20 am

i love your accents! but hagas sucks, no offense intended
Back to top Go down
TwistedMetal

TwistedMetal

PostSubject: Re: How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up.   How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 12:39 am

None taken, I aint the inventor.... Not even many Scots like it.
Back to top Go down
2COOL

2COOL

PostSubject: Re: How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up.   How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 9:48 am

sweet, well im aussie, and we dont all love shrimps on the barbie. Ive never even had a shrimp on the barbie. wat idiot made that up
Back to top Go down
greenmagicpixie13

greenmagicpixie13

PostSubject: Re: How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up.   How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 12:02 am

I'm an American. Please don't hurt me.
Back to top Go down
TwistedMetal

TwistedMetal

PostSubject: Re: How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up.   How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 2:19 am

lol... never heard about shrimps on the barbie mate... I have a friend from aussie, his name's Jamin, I think he lives near Sydney or Perth... Cant remember which. ALSO, which part of America are u from greenmagicpixie?
Back to top Go down
2COOL

2COOL

PostSubject: Re: How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up.   How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 9:43 am

when someones from australia, they are from "aus", we are called "aussies". anywho, jamin is an odd name?
Back to top Go down
greenmagicpixie13

greenmagicpixie13

PostSubject: Re: How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up.   How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 6:07 pm

my nick name is greeny, for your future info. It helps not to type it all out. *Twists*
Um... I'm from New York, near the great lakes. Your not a creepy stalker are you?
Back to top Go down
greenmagicpixie13

greenmagicpixie13

PostSubject: Re: How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up.   How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 6:08 pm

The La, Push Washington thing is from New Moon.
Back to top Go down
2COOL

2COOL

PostSubject: Re: How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up.   How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 12:13 am

what?
Back to top Go down
TwistedMetal

TwistedMetal

PostSubject: Re: How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up.   How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 2:17 am

Her localisation thing says La Push... Why'd you wanna live in La Push, kinda sucks... no vampires Smile And no I'm not a creepy stalker person, I was just interested... Never been to New York, been to Detroit and Virginia, Virginia was nice but Detroit was downright scary.
Back to top Go down
greenmagicpixie13

greenmagicpixie13

PostSubject: Re: How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up.   How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 3:11 am

Yeah, um, don't come to Buffalo. It's dirty, snowy, and full of BAD people.
Back to top Go down
2COOL

2COOL

PostSubject: Re: How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up.   How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 10:00 am

i havent even stepped foot in america, i win!
Back to top Go down
greenmagicpixie13

greenmagicpixie13

PostSubject: Re: How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up.   How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 7:56 pm

I've never left the north american continent, so Burn!
I had the weirdest dream. You know in the first movie of the LOTR how all the differnt species come together to discuss the ring? Yeah, well, Frodo was leaving it, and he was saying goodbye to Mary and Pip. They were all crying, cuz Frodo was saying he was going to die. Then Hagrid came up and gave them all a big group hug, and he was crying to. Then they left, and Mary, Pip, and Frodo, along with the Cullen Family (they were gaurding the hobbits) were walking along the ruins of Cair Parivell in Narnia (from the set of Prince Caspian). Then they were walking on top of this bridge, but the bridge was a cylindar made out of stone, so to make sure that they didn't fall, the were crawling over it. Well, Mary and Pip were fooling around, and they dropped the ring. As the ring fell,a bird came and ate it. Then There was this big black tunnel that everyone fell into, cuz they all failed in the quest of the ring. Then the tunnel stopped, and the cullen family (I don't know what happen to the hobbits) was sitting on chairs in a cirle. They were in the Volturi lair. At the head of the circle sat Durza, who was deciding there punishement. Well, the Cullens got bored, so they began to tap there feet in rythem (weird) but then Jasper got hungry so he got up from his chair and walked over to the table in the corner and started eating potato chips. Then Bella (who was a vampire) started to eat them to. Then I woke up. Weirdest thing ever.
Back to top Go down
TwistedMetal

TwistedMetal

PostSubject: Re: How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up.   How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:08 pm

Weird. I begin to worry fro your mental health Greenie...
Back to top Go down
2COOL

2COOL

PostSubject: Re: How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up.   How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 1:16 pm

wow, i feel like you just made it up.
but i had a weirder dream.
I was playing a game of touch football with my mates, until i got benched. Then i picked up this peace of paper next to me. It was like a comic but with real pictures. It started with this crazy ranga fella looking extremely happy then slowly his face is one of horror. Then he starts to change. His Eyes begin spreading and a new one pops in. Then his mouth stretchs into three mouths. And then the man creature turns slowly then looks right at me. Then i woke up screaming, it was so freaky
Back to top Go down
TwistedMetal

TwistedMetal

PostSubject: Re: How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up.   How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 9:42 pm

OK... are you all taking some seriously good hallucinogen?
Back to top Go down
greenmagicpixie13

greenmagicpixie13

PostSubject: Re: How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up.   How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 10:11 pm

Marrige-ya-wanna. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TwistedMetal

TwistedMetal

PostSubject: Re: How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up.   How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 10:57 pm

lol... not quite tht strong!
Back to top Go down
2COOL

2COOL

PostSubject: Re: How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up.   How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 10:07 am

panadole is all i need, lol
Back to top Go down
greenmagicpixie13

greenmagicpixie13

PostSubject: Re: How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up.   How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 6:50 pm

Canned air can give you a good high too. Plus its leagle and has no smell.
Back to top Go down
TwistedMetal

TwistedMetal

PostSubject: Re: How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up.   How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 10:14 pm

Yeh... I'm making hundreds of thousands smuggling canned air from cuba... Cool
Back to top Go down
greenmagicpixie13

greenmagicpixie13

PostSubject: Re: How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up.   How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 11:54 pm

Fireworks from Ohio and Texas. Seriously, its a good business around here, that my family "happens" to be into.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up.   How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up. - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How likely is it that Arya and Eragon will hook up.
Page 19 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next