Little Daily Prophet's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little Daily Prophet's Forum

Thoughts and Theories

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What are your guesses for this last book?

Go down 
+3
shvang
trah
berowl
7 posters

Guesses for the Last Book concerning Harry
Harry will die
What are your guesses for this last book? Vote_lcap42%What are your guesses for this last book? Vote_rcap
 42% [ 5 ]
Harry will live
What are your guesses for this last book? Vote_lcap58%What are your guesses for this last book? Vote_rcap
 58% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
berowl
Admin
berowl

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2007-01-11

What are your guesses for this last book? Empty
PostSubject: What are your guesses for this last book?   What are your guesses for this last book? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2007 9:56 pm

I believe Harry is the last Horcruxe, I think Voldemort put a part of himself in Harry when he attented to murder him. I believe that because of what Dumbledore says in the second book when Harry ask about the snake langage and Dumbly replies him that HE believes Voldemort unintentialy put a bit of himself into him.
And when all the Horcruxe stuff arrived and knowing they are a bit of Vodemort's soul, well I gess Harry as to die so Voldemort becomes mortal again and I wish NEVILLE finish him.
I think Ginny will die as well because it would be a shame if Ron or Hermione dies cause, well their love story is quite incomplete and it would be good for them to survive and live as wife and husband in the future.

What I cannot guess is the importance of Harry's eyes' color: green. His mother's eyes...

And Snape!!!!!! Even if I hate him, I don't know why Dumbly still believed in him!!!!!!! arghhhh damn.

But I believe Petigrew HAS to help Harry in a way because of the magical link made between them when Harry saved him from death. But I don't know how...

Last edited by on Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:41 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://littledailyprophet.wordpress.com
trah

trah

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2007-02-10

PostSubject: Re: What are your guesses for this last book?   What are your guesses for this last book? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2007 10:01 am

I think that R.A.B (the person who stole Slytherins locket) is one of the inferi in the green lake surrounding the platform where the locket was because when Harry tried the summon the Horcrux, it says a large, pale object jumped out of the water.

This could be whoever stole the locket and the inferi could've captured him/her when they took the water from the lake....................

Just a therory..................

Also, whoever took the locket must've had an accomplise( to make them keep drinking) that was under age, non-magical, or maybe even a half-blood(?) to get across in the boat..........
Back to top Go down
berowl
Admin
berowl

PostSubject: Dumbledore   What are your guesses for this last book? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2007 2:38 pm

I just listened an interview of Daniel Radcliffe who said,

"Jo came down to the set, and I said "Oh, hello! Why are you here today?" and she said "Ohh, I just needed a break from the book, Dumbledore has given me a lot of trouble" and I said "But isn't he dead?" and she said "Well, Yeah but it's more complex" and I said "Ok I'm not gonna ask anything else!!" "
Back to top Go down
shvang

shvang

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: What are your guesses for this last book?   What are your guesses for this last book? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2007 11:20 am

berowl,jkr has stated in her site that dumby is definetly dead!
Back to top Go down
berowl
Admin
berowl

PostSubject: Re: What are your guesses for this last book?   What are your guesses for this last book? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2007 12:42 pm

I know, but this is intreging, isn't it ?
Back to top Go down
Stapler

Stapler

Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2007-03-23

PostSubject: Re: What are your guesses for this last book?   What are your guesses for this last book? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2007 3:30 am

Question Hmmm....
Back to top Go down
greenmagicpixie13

greenmagicpixie13

Number of posts : 1648
Registration date : 2007-02-20

PostSubject: Re: What are your guesses for this last book?   What are your guesses for this last book? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2007 3:03 am

dude, I use to be a really huge fan, but the seires is just getting darker and darker. And it is very confusing. very little humour. i liked it back when the only thing harry had to do was escape voldemort {hahaha, nearly wrote galabatorix lol! }
Back to top Go down
Stapler

Stapler

PostSubject: Re: What are your guesses for this last book?   What are your guesses for this last book? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2007 9:35 pm

Oh I read this big long interview on a website... I know the Veil and the Two way mirror are EXTREMELY important, and that when someone asked Jk what the twelve uses of dragon blood were, she refused to tell them all but one, which is oven cleaner...
Back to top Go down
berowl
Admin
berowl

PostSubject: Re: What are your guesses for this last book?   What are your guesses for this last book? Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2007 1:50 pm

oh yeah!!!!!!!!
I forgot about the dragon blood uses!!!!!!!!!!
thx

but this must be important
and as i said in another post, what if the two way mirror could be used beyond the Veil? I mean, if Harry goes there, he'll be able to talk with Hermy and Ron who are in the othe side of the veil... I don't know

but I heard a podcast where they noticed something great.
in the first potion class in the first book, snape asks three stuff to harry: the beozar, something else I forgot and the potion of living death.
The firsts TWO have already been used in harry potter books!!!!!!
What if this ppotion of living death will be used in this last book, to let harry die and go beyond the veil and defeat Voldemort, and then come back... with the use of dragon blood...?.... Suspect
Back to top Go down
Stapler

Stapler

PostSubject: Re: What are your guesses for this last book?   What are your guesses for this last book? Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2007 2:08 am

I thought that the Draught of living death was a sleeping potion that makes you sleep so deep that it is why they call it "death"
Back to top Go down
berowl
Admin
berowl

PostSubject: Re: What are your guesses for this last book?   What are your guesses for this last book? Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2007 4:09 pm

may be
anyway, we all know Jo will surprise us with something no one will expect, as always... cyclops
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

Number of posts : 1772
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: What are your guesses for this last book?   What are your guesses for this last book? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2007 6:36 am

yea she does tht in every book but its always something soo different u would have never guessed course u just said tht didnt u?
Back to top Go down
http://www.lifetimesphoenixmonroe.blogspot.com
TwistedMetal

TwistedMetal

Number of posts : 480
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: What are your guesses for this last book?   What are your guesses for this last book? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 1:03 am

willies
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are your guesses for this last book?   What are your guesses for this last book? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are your guesses for this last book?
Page 1 of 1